It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
If you don't mind my asking, what is Sunday? I mean of course what is happening then. Everyone is blank or blah today? Well, a larger amount than usual. Odd. I too am trying to think of my love story. I want to do my part in Accasia, but that may be too confusing with my love story for anyone reading, though I use different colors for each.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I'm not looking forward to Sunday either.

Don't worry about your creativity, it will spark for you as it always does.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Mother's Day.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Oh wow. That has slipped my mind. I am never aware of the numerical date. I'm sorry mother for your sadness! I will try to make it all worthwhile that day.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Oh wow. That has slipped my mind. I am never aware of the numerical date. I'm sorry mother for your sadness! I will try to make it all worthwhile that day.

Awwwww. Thanks Honey! I will make a thread the day before for those without Moms. Unless someone else does so.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That sounds like a good idea. But everyone has a mom. I mean, people really need to realize death is not the end.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Mother's Day...
I always feel guilty about it.. Because, there are so many people who have or have had amazing mothers and here I am talking about how I can't deal with mine. So I shall shush.

*hugs miss elfie*

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Don't feel guilty, because you aren't.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Ahh I am sorry you have to go through that, it puts a whole different twist on "Mothers Day"
A giant hug from an old grumpy Mom to you dear.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yes NS the popup is definitely worse now then ever. I know it isn't a cache problem as they trying to insist because I am constantly cleaning my pc of all that type of junk. I was also using windows 10 and the Edge browser with no problems until they made the changes. I guess we are to remain the ignored lambs on this issue.

Mothers day... I think the hardest part for me as a mother now is wondering if my child will at least give me a call. Sometimes she gets weird about it and put its off, then the day has passed and she feels guilty and they its a crazy circle until she snaps out of it. Kind of like when birthdays or Christmas rolls around and people feel bad they cant affor a gift or something so they just disappear until that time has passed. I don't need any present. I'm just thrilled to talk to you or see you.

On the other hand I didn't get along well with my mother either. My ex wife is super close to her mom. Sometimes almost got a little silent envious of them. I wish I could have been close to my mom, but oil and water.... it is what it is. Guess we will have another go at it next life time. Maybe we will get it right then

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I sit here with the bottle that I love and drown in, ran to from all my despair, my gloom. See, I loved one and she loved me. She loves me no more, and her I love none. So I loved another, but held no trust for love could never last for me. I sit here drowning in a bottle, my sorrows are drowning and I sit here dead. I seek comfort, care, love and compassion. But no one is there.

I sit here with a bottle drowning within. Does nobody care? No, no sympathy, for me do not care. This gun and this blade, this noose and these pills, not for me, for I fear death though dead I am. I speak these words, mean them, don't mean them at all. I seek myself, but I do not exist. These words, pathetic, ought to be dead, but for one I live, only one.

Argh, crummy words, but I am dead inside and killing my brain.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Time's I tore my soul out seeking my own demise and cried unto others my sorrows. Left all alone, ignored by the world. See the world is full of sorrows. And I? I matter not. Life is full of love and joy, but not for me. At times I ought to die. At times I ought to suffer the pains of the world for my evils. Love others, love me not. I never sought pity. My words are my escape, my mind is dead, my mother speaks to me. I love her so I live. I wish at times I could die, at my greatest of despair. Do I?

So bored and dead, ah, how is everyone? It's so quiet here.
edit on 6-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Your kitty photo is so cute!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

That sounds like a good idea. But everyone has a mom. I mean, people really need to realize death is not the end.

I know that death is not the end. I know I will always have a Mom, but she is not here with me where I can hug her and give her a kiss and a lovely gift and watch her eyes light up and her sweet smile on Mother's day like I always have before. There is a difference.

Catching up in here.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I know. I am sorry. Wish I could help, but I am of no help and can do nothing.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Never feel guilty for that Kaelci! Your situation is understandable. I completely understand. No need to hush or hold back anything that you feel. Truly! HUGS!!!!!!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I know. I am sorry. Wish I could help, but I am of no help and can do nothing.

Just knowing that people care is enough Tiamat.

As for you and how you feel. Once you meet someone new, the world will look brighter and beautiful again.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Kim, I hope you hear from your daughter.

I am just a Mom to my critters, but I care for them and feed them and love them, so I am still a Mom...sort of.

link   
I don't know. I'm so lost in this moment. Tears are at the border of my eyes, but I push them back. I have so many thoughts in my mind. No good. Perhaps I ought to take leave. I'll fall alone.

link   
Only to them?

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join