It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Is this Charlie Brown's teacher singing???

Bahahahahaha! That cracked me up!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
I actually enjoyed work today. I finished all of my work and got to watch them try to make all the pieces fit back together. They have about 25 different scripts that run in the background. I changed the name of the servers and moved the drives around so they are having to edit everything, along with making adjustments for version upgrades. So they basically have an elementary school (my servers) full of kids (the data) and no one knows what room to go to (the drives)! LOL

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Bob, you're in China. They must have some gorgeous kimonos there. Or is that Japan? Or both?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I write the truth. Hmm I literally have no thoughts in my head! Talking with my friend till I go get coffee and try writing my essay again, and perhaps the love story or the Accaisia (is the spelling right?) story(sorry Zazz).

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You actually worked instead of playing on ATS?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Kimonos are from Japan - here the traditional costume is called a qipao

originally posted by: Night Star
Bob, you're in China. They must have some gorgeous kimonos there. Or is that Japan? Or both?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Oh no, see my posting times. I was on ATS while watching others work. HAHAHA and they were paying me!! And since my hardware part is done I am taking tomorrow off, I have my hours this week. Plus I know if I go in tomorrow I will end up having to fix their damn script! LOL

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived
Who has the Geisha? They are so beautiful.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Sounds like a fun job lol. Nothing like supervising.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just a random lady off the interwebs to show what a qipao is.

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: 1984hasarrived
Who has the Geisha? They are so beautiful.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Thank You, that was so poetic, if you added some fake names and elaborated on how they all interact I would swoon.
Something like " The cords snaked towards their destiny as the mindless information coursed through their veins, mindless of their path"

OK I am going to try again. There are subjects I will refrain from.
Night so good to see you.
CCBears I applaud your choice of dress. I didn't have time to vote but I think it is adorable. Do you know we resemble one another?
Skid I hope you haven't hurt your self lately?

Quantum You are becoming rather skilled with your poetry, kindness and compassion, I like it.

My day has been blessedly eventless. I am getting to old for surprises.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
I haven't yet today. Still a few hours before bed though.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Happy May 5 and yes I send this to the Martin76

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Happy May 5 to you.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Thanks you too, I will be sipping away in one hour lol

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1984hasarrived
Kimonos are from Japan - here the traditional costume is called a qipao

originally posted by: Night Star

Bob is that you? Your a good looking girl. Can I call you Barb?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Oh I got behind again. Hubby and I were gabbing and I'm sewing the pockets of batting to stuff with charcoal stuff to make filters for my fish tank. I sew by hand so it takes a while. I save a fortune making my own. I have all the pockets made well a bunch of them anyway and now putting the charcoal/carbon in them and I will sew them closed.

Bob, cool pic. I think I'll check out ebay for my kimono. Nice silk or satiny one.

Ok, nothing exciting happening here. Happy Cinco de Mya if anyone is celebrating. I'll be watching the thread and jumping in when I can.

Love you all!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Happy 5 th, so you sew? I need a jacket fixed up. You could start a mail order sew me up shop.'send the items you need sewed up to Night Star put in your credit card and she will fix you up lol.
edit on 5 5 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

No thanks. LOL I haven't even made any crafts lately. I'm hoping to do more when the weather stays nice and I feel better.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Just an itty bitty request. Would some one please post the "Some where in Acacia" song by Erollore for me.
I saved it but I can't find it and I need it to remind me of the heart of things.

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join