It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Sita looked about the area that surrounded her… she had stopped falling and had landed with barely a thud, bonk, or smash and she now appeared to be in a cave of some sort. Sighing heavily, she kicked a small stone and started to follow the cave’s corridor, dimly lit by small fungi glowing soft and blue. Normally she would stop to appreciate the mystery and beauty of these strange mushrooms, but as of this moment she just wanted to get out of here!

Murmuring near-incomprehensible words to herself from a language that had faded long ago, the language the Magi of old had once spoke, a faint glow of her own formed about her body and her feet lifted from the ground… there would be no more falling down unexpected holes or caverns now, hah! Haughtily, she tossed her long black hair behind her and continued floating down the corridor.

There was a yellow radiance in the distance, it looked suspiciously like candle-light but she would not be fooled again! Inwardly she glared and continued on her path, the glow of the distant candles growing brighter and brighter as she neared, her face the perfect image of nonchalance, the turmoil and anger that lingered inside her body was non-existent to all outward appearances.

With a hand on her hip, she saw that they were indeed candles. But were they really candles? She was adamant, determined, that she would not be deceived. She waved her other hand in the air and smiled darkly as the air around the supposed candles wiggled slightly. Fake. It was all an illusion. She clapped her hands sharply and darkness surrounded her, the only light being her own magical glow.

“Why’d you do that for!?”

An angry screechy voice echoed through the darkness.

“Oh dear, I do apologise… but see… I simply have had enough of the trickery and deception. Show yourself!”

The glow about her body expanded outward, filling the chamber with her power and lighting up the area. She would see this trickster and she would react accordingly. Crossing her arms across her chest, she simply waited.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That was really nice!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The Sun scorched my skin and the Moon gave no power to me. Words held no worth, no meaning and those I cast by pen or motion of my lips speak nothing at all. I sought death and destruction, yours and my own. Suicide called to me, the red button I should press. To release the fires of hell upon those with whom I live, this world not for me, these people not my kind.

I loved and held lust, loved deeply and longed for eternity, but these souls not for me, love could never be mine. Mortals cried to Gods, mortals cried to slay all the evil of the realm and I watched. Watched these people crumble, fall down. Loved some and fostered hate.

Joy and despair could not be mine truly, death. Only death could be mine. Thus I thrust myself beyond this realm inhuman without love for this kind, without care for these people, without joy or despair, lacking all qualities of humanity-love, sympathy and emotion. Thus these words I speak now, and these words you read now are dead, and of death, inhuman.

edit on 5-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hi all

Just catching up, will pop in later.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Hello 1984, I am hoping your day was a good one!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I will tell you later - it has just started

a reply to: Quantum12

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
If you beat the boss man you are good as gold. LOL

Fuzzy Nipple: 1 1/2 oz Vodka 1 dash Triple Sec 1 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps 2/3 part Orange Juice
Directions
Pour all liquids over ice and shake. Pour into highball glass and garnish with either an orange wheel or a cherry. Can also be made frozen.

a reply to: Skid Mark
Ah, yes. But we called it Jungle Juice. LOL Potent stuff, I haven’t had it in years. I don’t think my system would like it any more. Well it didn’t really like it then either. But hangovers weren’t as painful when I was younger.

a reply to: Tiamat384
I love to write but always feel trapped when given the subject to write about. I feel like they put me in a box and then tell me to be creative…yeah how does that work? Good luck Tia, I feel for ya hun.

a reply to: cody599
Hey Cody!! How goes it? Are you slowing down any?

I just LOVE your story line!!!

Hopefully no hospital visits today, so that should be an improvement! Hope you have a good one!

OK, I think I’m all caught up. Whew, that takes a while in here!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
The opposite is true with me. I chose the topic, but am told to write in a different manner.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384
Oh that's right. Well that still stinks. Its a different box but a box none the less.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I say it's a worse box, because give me a topic and I will write it, but limit my tools or means of production? Why I don't know how to produce in that way.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I found out about getting drunk from eating the fruit the hard way. My friends and I were at a party and I wasn't supposed to drink because I was on muscle relaxants. I had whiplash from getting rear ended. Anywho, I ate some of the fruit. Not long after it hit me. Oh wow the buzz!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: cody599
I'm not discussing the system. I am discussing the social effects, but yes let us keep ignoring what I am saying.

Cody was just trying to help you Tiamat. He is an amazing man and there for anyone who needs him with advice, wisdom, love and compassion.

I can't help you myself with your dilemma as I am not knowledgeable on the subject or the social effects. Sorry. I am sure that you will meet the challenge head on and succeed. You're a smart young man.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I'm really enjoying this and can't wait to see what happens next. Keep sharing!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
My reply made me write that brief "creative" entry you see above. Or in the past page if I start a new one now.

It is fine. I have the information, but the writing of it, the specific method!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
No, no more hospital visits - results in a few days I hope.

originally posted by: Martin75

Hopefully no hospital visits today, so that should be an improvement! Hope you have a good one!

OK, I think I’m all caught up. Whew, that takes a while in here!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

a reply to: WalkInSilence

Oh WIS that is so very close to the house!! Please be careful. I would NOT want to surprise Teddy, especially if he is a she with cubs!

Thank you for replying. I know it is arduous to read through all of this, so I truly appreciate it.
So a neighbor, whom is a big game hunter, ( you know), walked pasted today, and I proudly said "Hay come and see what I found" First he was huffin and puffin in his over class subtle manner, but when he saw the scat, he started looking for tracks and agreed it was bear and told me to be careful with the dogs.
As if I didn't know that. But I let him have his pride

I promise once this week is over I will stop being so whiney, I don’t know where this side of me came from. HAHA

Please don't stop talking about your tech problems, to me it is like a novel even though I am a complete ignoramus it makes my imagination go in all sorts of directions.
Oh and you aren't whining, you are sharing. Wining is the puppy in the corner that bites the hand that tries to take it for a walk.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Text

Text
Chooch That kitty is BIG and adorable.
1984 I see you won't have your results for some days, but I hope it isn't too serious.
It sounds so outlandish to me that "foreigners" receive VIP services, but since I am ignorant of the system I would be prejudice. And of course that is not justifiable.
I can't use enhanced script in an edit, which baffles me, so I will continue later.

edit on 5-5-2016 by WalkInSilence because: fiddles

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So I'm riding down the road today rocking out to the radio like I always to (yes, I am the crazy one woman car concert singer) and it's my song Elle King America's Sweetheart so I've got it cranked...when the next song came on. ERRRRTTT!!! WTH am I listening to!?! Is this Charlie Brown's teacher singing??? All she keeps saying is wat wat wat wat wat dat dat dat dat dat....really this is music?

Sorry if someone likes that song, not that I offended you...just that you like it!!!! LOL

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Tiamat, I always love your writing style!

Bob, do keep us updated on your results.

Hi Wis! I don't think Martin is whining either. I just chuckle when anyone gets into tech talk because it's like talking a foreign language and I suck at languages. LOL

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well, it works for me - I go in to the hospital and someone helps me due to language issues. That does include not queuing up, but people here do not get upset, and even seem to expect it.

Sometimes living overseas does have a few perks, as well as many drawbacks - you have to take any lucky breaks you get.

a reply to: WalkInSilence

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join