It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384
The scent of salty sea waves permeated the air, spread by a whispering wind which wandered eternally through the realm beneath a red sky of blood as love pierced the white veil for the first time. Accompanying the breaths of the world, the waves lapped against the sand, the Sun blazed for the day's dying moments, the sand shifted as the earth quaked and a gull kept calling in steady rhythm and all with increasing velocity, in increasing volume.

Such is love in physical form-two lovers entwined beneath covers in the night with stars and the moonlight gazing down through a windowpane beyond which an owl hoots as she shies bare to her lover; two lovers entwined in unison, loved before through word and deed, now through the action of loving.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

You sure have a way with words! So beautiful! I think one day you may write a book, and a great one at that!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
You are truly too kind. I am sure I've said it before, but I'll say so again; I write like the average person. There. I wanted to add more to it, but just ran out of emotions and feel very dead inside.

A book. A book, least a story of novel length requires an attention span I do not have and more importantly I can not apply emotion so long. I don't think so anyways.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

You come out with things that I could never put together as beautifully. You should keep a journal of these things that you share at the site. One day you will look back and think, "Damn, I was good!"

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I do have all my Shed entries(stories) in a document on my laptop. I like keeping these things despite my habit of coming to view them as boring, poor in flow or immaturely constructed. Oh you are silly! You write beautifully. More so than I for sure.
I'd love to write for some love. Just seems...like the right thing, the purpose of writing, and if she likes it, and feels warm and smiles upon reading or hearing it. All the more. Random, just felt a desire.

edit on 4-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

So in College there must be plenty of young ladies. Pick one out and start talking to her. Don't be shy. You are the Son of a warrior elf. LOL

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Haha, exactly. A warrior elf, so here I am shy because mother may disapprove!! Hmm, but. So few listen to good music and I need to raise my children on good music and I couldn't take it hearing music I don't like all my life. It might sound stupid at first, but really think about it. Besides it is I, and I am no good with this sort of thing. How do you randomly approach a stranger and simply begin speaking? Seems odd.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Just dropping in for a minute to say "Hi" to everyone and hope you have a great day! Or are having already, if you're in Oz.

Some pages back last night I was abut to post a reply and my internet connection simply died. This was at about 1 am. Nothing I could do then. Anyway, whatever was broke got fixed during the night (IT faeries or elves, I guess) and all okay now. (Obviously! lol)

Okay, must go. I have a class to teach in 1 hour in the city. Great bunch of young adults who are very cool people and very bright. They sure keep me on my toes!

Catch you later!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Awwww, glad the faeries and elves could be of service. They really come in handy sometime. Good to see you. Have fun in class.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

LOL, I am so sorry Darling, but Mother is ready for bed. We'll discuss this tomorrow ok? There's always tomorrow. HUGS!!!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Wow man... that's a dryer ?

That hair must put the biggest afro's ...EVER ...

to total shame !

😎👳💂

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Good morning my friends, just stopping in real quick to drop of this picture I took this morning of the moon rising. Glad I took it when I did, because we are now blanketed in fog.

I have a ton of catching up to do so it may take awhile, but I will be back!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Good morning everyone!!!! Have some coffee!!

Well I finished my migration last night around 930! WOOHOO!! Now am doing some clean up work. I also have 2 other projects that are bumping into this one so it has been a bit of a wild week. I was able to read through but didn't get to post. Hopefully things will slow down just a little...we shall see.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
/me does the midnight shift.

Tidies the place up a bit, arranges the cushions on the sofa. Puts all the glasses *ahem* in the dishwasher (got to love that invention
), and then sits down with a drink.

edit on 4-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed! Hope today Rocks for You all!!

AFter a beautiful day here yesterday, it rained with lightening and thunder last night! Such an awesome display of Power in the skies!!

a reply to: Timely
LOL Timely!! Those dryers are used to dry Grains, turns liquid chemicals into powder, and the like. That one there sold for Millions. Not really sure, how much exactly, but on average we made them that sold for about 3 million, at half that size!

a reply to: onehuman
Awesome Pic O.H.!! Very Cool!!

a reply to: Martin75
Thanx for the coffee Jess! THat's quite the selection of designs for Us!

a reply to: 1984hasarrived
Nice Job Cleaning Up here! Ya gotta love those dishwasherd eh? LOL!!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Good stuff there Tiamat!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hi there Syx

Hope all is well with you.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

So far today, all is indeed well here Thanx! How are You doing?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Not too bad, going out for a walk soon then bed.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Not too bad is good, in My book! When You do go for a walk, I hope it is a good one!
Oh. I talked to CC last night about Orwell's 1984. Eery predicting on His part eh? I did not know what You mentioned about the title!
Thanx for that tidbit!

ETA: I had read the book, then saw the movie some odd years later. Liked em both!

edit on 4-5-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join