It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

How was your day? Mine was like this

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Oh, duh! Like DDIG...speaking of whom...where's Gordi?

I feel like I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date...

And now my husband is frowning...been trying to pry me off the computer for the last hour.

Gotta go.

CF

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Better than yesterday. At least I didn't cry! Not that anyone can tell when a fish is crying, except the saline percentage increases a bit.

Bye now!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I could send the dragons on a search party for Jacy and Gordi. Jacy might be hiding out somewhere eating donuts. Gordi probably got lost in some big old Scottish castle somewhere.

I miss them too.

I see we had a busy spider day in here today. God, I hate those things with a passion. They really freak me out!

I had my eye appointment today and have cataracts and will eventually need surgery.
Can't I EVER get good news?

My friend had to be home earlier today to see her Grandkids concert at school. We had lunch, stopped at a shop where she needed some things...We never had time to go and leave our flowers for our Mom's and my Grandma for Mother's day and for Dad's Birthday and the anniversary of his death. She forgot I had my eye doctor's appointment which took some time. Had to go to the bank, get my Husbands prescriptions, the pet store, two grocery stores. So most of our day was just rushing around.

I was hoping we would have time to go to the graves. Feels weird not to have anything there for them with the important dates and all. We'll just have to go next week.

Hope everyone is well.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Very cool !

I scored a samsung gear vr when I got the S7 edge.

I wasn't expecting much ... but wow !

😰

* waves to Night 👋
edit on 3-5-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish

Better than yesterday. At least I didn't cry! Not that anyone can tell when a fish is crying, except the saline percentage increases a bit.

Bye now!

Speaking of fish, one of my goldfish died today.
When I came home, Mark said, "oh, one of your fish died." I said, "What???" "He said, "Well he looks pretty dead to me, he's at the bottom of the tank and isn't moving."

RIP Gold fishy.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Waves at Timely across the big pond! Hello Sweetie!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey friend I am sorry you have cataracts. I am sure the surgery will fix your eyes. Do you wear glasses?

I don't need glasses but some friends have the eye magnifiers. (spelling error) My friend last week spent $700.00 for glasses. I was shocked at the price!
edit on 5 3 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

LOL, The way the tech is going by next year or two we will have our iPhones and Androids taped to our heads sending our thoughts to the NSA! Lol

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Don't Do It Quantum lol

Thank you friend for the pm

I tried to fix it for you. I hate to kill threads but this time I hope it worked.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Yes and I thank you, it worked!!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Hey friend I am sorry you have cataracts. I am sure the surgery will fix your eyes. Do you wear glasses?

I not need glasses but some friends have the eye magnifiers. (spelling error) My friend last week spent $700.00 for glasses. I was shocked at the price!

I always teased my family members because in my forties I still didn't need glasses and most of them did, then wham! Yes I wear glasses. She said I can continue for now because I'm not really having problems, but somewhere down the line, unless I wanted to do it now. NO WAY! LOL

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

i also hate snakes and as soon as i seen them my legs got off the floor..lol...you keep your snakes away from me...lol..

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hi CC! I agree with the dress everyone else was agreeing on!

edit on 3-5-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Love our King Charlemagne Grandfather avatar you have!!!!
edit on 3-5-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: ClownFish

Bye now!

Speaking of fish, one of my goldfish died today.
When I came home, Mark said, "oh, one of your fish died." I said, "What???" "He said, "Well he looks pretty dead to me, he's at the bottom of the tank and isn't moving."

RIP Gold fishy.

Sorry, NS...

When my mother died, I didn't shed a tear. When her brother died, same non- response...when my gold fish died (for the third time) I bawled my eyes out. I thought it was misplaced priorities, but learned later it was misplaced grief.

Now, I need to get some rest, but someone put some happy music on. Maybe that will draw some people in and give them the courage to say hello....

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Sweet ocean dreams Honey!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

this is so my youngest son...he so hates spiders.i remember one time he had his girlfriend kill a spider cause he couldnt he yelled and screamed like a girl so freaked out over them..but guess what i am sending him for his bday soon..a box of fake ones..lol..i am a mean mom..lol......

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sorry about the cataracts, but is a pretty common and simple op.

I wore glasses most of my life then had Lasik surgery years ago - such a difference.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Like this?

Square brackets [ ] not ( )

edit on 3-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join