It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Love that Pic Kat!! I really See how easy it is to miss posts here?! I almost did with that one!
CatchYa later!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yes I do. Hopefully the youngest one won't want to swim a lot.

a reply to: Martin75
That reminds me what my friend in Oklahoma said. They'd had bad rains one year and people were getting around by boat.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike
Mind you, I didn't want to do that because I wanted to be mean. It's because I thought it would be funny. It just amuses me that some people are scared of clowns. A co worker made the mistake of telling me that years ago and I still send him stuff. My excuse is I'm trying to desensitize him to them. But yeah, I've played clown related pranks on him a lot. He wants to be mad but can't quite pull it off because he's laughing.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Hi Martin. I know, when I saw it I was picturing trying to get all his puppies in the boat without dumping it. LOL!!!

I love your Pic. You rock it girl

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I supect their are some nasty things in those flood waters.

Chemicals, toxic fluids, SNAKES!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I am such a ditz. I remember someone else pointing that button out to me some time back. (maybe you)

But I forgot about it. I need to wake up.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
No kidding. It's best not to dip a toe in.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I do not like snakes. I have lived in the south and have had my fair share of run in's with them.

So I am posting these picture's with my eyes closed. LOL!!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You would have died the day I found this downstairs. I had to get it out before Paul woke up and burnt the house down. LOL

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Imagine one coming up through the toilet like in the movie Porky's. That would suck.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

OH GAWD!!!!

I looked. That picture just made my skin crawl.

When My boy's were growing up we spent a'lot of time outdoors. I was always a'little nervous when I went to collect there dirty clothes. I know they would put things in there pockets. LOL!!!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
He was just a friendly neighborhood greeting. LOL

When Paul & I got married we made a deal. I deal with snakes he deals with spiders. Win win for everyone LOL

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Skid!!!!

We had a friend that had that happen to him.

We were living in Southern Illinios at the time. My father was working on the Catapiller plant down there.

This guy went to go poop and didn't look. He felt something not right down there and he jumped up and there was a snake in the porta-potty hole.
edit on 3-5-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

That Paul of yours is a good man.

You can have your spiders too.

NO NO NO Thank you.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If he's laughing then I would say he's not really scared of them. Bothered, maybe, but no actual phobia.

For some people, it is a phobia and they can be very real and deeply afflicting. And if it is a person we don't personally know, then we need to consider their perspective carefully and avoid potentially needless upset. What might be funny for you could be awful for someone else. Which I why I'm glad you made the decision you did.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I can usually handle snakes but you let one come up out of the toilet and there is going to be one heck of a mess!!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Good point on the phobia vs bothered.

I know I don't have a phobia.

I go out in the fields and sit to hunt. I don't worry about snakes or spiders.

As long as they stay away I am fine. And they really don't want to be around us either. So most tend to avoid human contact.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Snakes don't bother me at all, if they keep their distance. I grew up where we had snakes that could land you in hospital PDQ if they bit you. And I mean, we'd find them in the back yard of our place. So, I developed a healthy respect for them.

Funnily enough, though I don't like pics of spiders on TV (too big on a TV!), they don't really worry me in real life. Usually. Again, where I lived we had huge ones and we were fine with them being around. Just as long as they didn't crawl across the ceiling at night, fall and land on the bedclothes. I mean, spiders big enough to make a soft "thud" and wake you up. I had that once. And when I tuned on the light to see what it was and saw this thing crawling up the bed towards my face -- well, I can confirm that a body can move faster than the speed of light!

edit on 3/5/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I had a birthday party for my boy's. It was at the nature center in Volo.

I had a lady who was a Herbov... Ah I can't think how to say it. But she brought a bunch of snakes and let the kids and adult's touch them and hold some of them.

The little garden snakes don't really bother me. Unless they sneak up on me.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Hahahaha. In southern Mississippi I have had some run ins with some big spiders.

Just curious? Are you by chance talking about Australia? I know they have got some BIG spiders and very poisonous snakes down there.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join