It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
I think your day sounds MUCH better than mine. Enjoy your boat ride!!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Enjoy the server issue. If you need a hand give me a shout. I have a big hammer. Lol

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Good Morning Jess, and Everyone else!

Hi CC!

Jess Your breakfast sounded good! Mine is Coffee, Like Mike's! LOL!! Well, that and cigarettes! Ahh. What a combination!

Hey Q? I have been liking Your poetic replies in here, and just realized I haven't commented on them! Do keep them flowing out! I suspect I will see 'Writer' Status beneath Your UserName one day soon!

a reply to: Tiamat384
Nice Pix, My Young Long Haired Brother from a Different Mother!

Never let 'Them' talk You into cutting it!!

a reply to: Djarums
Thanx for the Explano on that user D.

a reply to: Night Star
Here I was all excited to have a fan, Who turned out to be a Troll. Just My luck! LOL!!

It's a beautiful sunny, fairly warm, morning here! Finally the rain and cloudy skies are gone!! Yayyy!!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
At this rate I will take your hammer I will take bombs or anything that will end this torture

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Morning Mike!!! Yeah I've got the ciggies for breakfast lunch & dinner. LOL

So did CC survive dress shopping? LOL

Yeah, it makes sense that it was a troll. Kinda scary how much info they had on us. We just blubber away in the shed and don't think about all the info we are dishing out

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Yikes, that thing needs a new hairdo!!! A mess wow. I feel bad for you!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

"We just blubber away in the shed and don't think about all the info we are dishing out" from You.
Good point there Jess! We need to watch it , I guess?

LOL That Pic of the Mass of wires!! Reminds Me of some piles I had in Our old house, that over time grew into scary proportions! CC is good for de-tangling messes like that, believe it or not!

I have no patience for stuff like that. If I need one from a mess like that I usually say like, "Umm, I'm goin to go and buy a cat-5." or somethinh similar! That's my solution to that!

I am a bit of a pack rat for usable items. Bad habit I know, but anymore, I'd rather just chuck the whole mess. I have boxes that I need to just pitch, but CC, bless Her heart, keeps telling Me to "just go through them and get rid of what You don't need." Well, I may not need it, but someone else might! LOL!! SHe doesn't want ME to get rid of stuff the kids mayhave gotten Me. There are so many items like that, but no room to put them out, that I feel bad about the whole matter.... So the stuff just sits, and breeds!! LMAO!!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

To SYX

Sorry I missed your posts.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Morning! How are all the shed dwellers doing?

Here's my random adventure pic of the day

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Stranger!! LOL! Nice to see Ya! No need for sorry's KAt. But thanx!
The way these pages fly past anymore, it's no wonder You have missed some posts! I have as well, I'm sure... Do You know we have something to help us to NOT miss them? it's in our messages area.
Click the icon to the right of the down arrow, the two 'talk' bubbles, that will show posts that have been replied to! Just wanted to let ya know of it, in case You weren't aware...
I like that image! Cool!

edit on 3-5-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Good Morning! Our youngest, Jake, is , or was , a sk8ter! He was pretty good!! NOw a days He is a W.O.W. freak! lives and breathes that game!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Gotta hit a store. Back in a few Gang...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If that was me, it would be my Pre-ER picture. LOL

a reply to: crappiekat
What a cute picture!! I love it!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Good Morning! Our youngest, Jake, is , or was , a sk8ter! He was pretty good!! NOw a days He is a W.O.W. freak! lives and breathes that game!!
. Nice! I'm sure he could still throw down if he wanted. I have a very deep passion for skating. It's church for me.

I used to play WOW back when I used to live with my dad. It was so much fun! If I had a nice PC I would probably play every evening. I love a good adventure video game. My character was I believe a level 30 orc named StokeGnar.

Lately on the rare occasions when I do play a game it has been "the legend of Zelda, twilight princess" its pretty classic, I've been playing through it with my boy.

Now that I'm working again a new Xbox 360 is in my future too.

But yes, I wont stop skating until I'm physically unable.
edit on 3-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
If that was me, it would be my Pre-ER picture. LOL

Lol, I did wipeout on that one. It's tricky because its such an abrupt transition and nearly vertical grade, kinda like one of those cement road barriers.

Fortunately I am very good at falling. The trick is to roll with the momentum and to stay relaxed.

I have landed that particular trick a few times. Just not that one lol.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Awesome photo? What kind of board do you have?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I wanted to make so many replies, but I'm already flying out the door. Whoever is here throughout the day, I ask you to please keep an eye on our beloved shed, report the trolls and behave. Thank you, _the elf.

Love you all and hope you all have a decent day/ afternoon/night. I won't be back until tonight sometime.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12.Thank you!!

My current board is a "flip". I'm not too picky on brand. I just need quality wood, not too wide and good shape. There's a lot of good boards out there these days. I prefer the graphic to be positive in nature or spiritual. I believe the message on the bottom carries some energy.

The board I've been riding somebody actually saved from the landfill for me! I wouldn't have bought it but its turned out to treat me pretty well.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I'm not sure how the action would play for this board,
but is sure does look cool!

This electric is pretty cool too!

LEIF Technologies eSnowboard
20 mph board at only $1,299.00! (American Dollars)
Sorry forgot the image!! Here it is now!! LMAO!!! (duh Syx...)

edit on 3-5-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Oh no. Never cutting. Baldness is my greatest physical fear!!

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join