It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
That's probably a good idea. I really wouldn't be able to help myself if you did and I'd probably post something related to whatever it is. Not to be mean, mind you, but because some part of me would think it's funny.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
You should really work in room 101 and work on using the things that each person fears most, Skid.

You would be great at it - not a compliment by the way

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Night Star
That's probably a good idea. I really wouldn't be able to help myself if you did and I'd probably post something related to whatever it is. Not to be mean, mind you, but because some part of me would think it's funny.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived
Thank you. It was so hard!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Room 101? What's that?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Room 101, introduced in the climax of the novel, is a torture chamber in the Ministry of Love, in which the Party attempts to subject a prisoner to his or her own worst nightmare, fear or phobia, with the object of breaking down their resistance.

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world. — O'Brien, Part III, Chapter V

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: to change formatting

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Oh, duh! I don't know how I didn't pick up on that.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Ding!!!!

moment

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Oh, duh! I don't know how I didn't pick up on that.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Good night, everyone. I'm off to bed.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Oh man, it's 3:20 am here! I have to go to bed too!
Goodnight Wolfie!
Goodnight Bob the all seeing eye!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Goodnight Skid and NS - I will keep an eye on The Shed in your absence.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
*Hangs a nice little sign on the front door.*

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

Thanks,
MGMT.

There, that should do the trick.......
edit on 3-5-2016 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
*Hangs another sign beside it*

TROLLS WILL BE DEALT WITH.

Thanks.
MGMT

originally posted by: gimmefootball400
*Hangs a nice little sign on the front door.*

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

Thanks,
MGMT.

There, that should do the trick.......

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Good Morning everyone!!! I was up late last night coping and pasting files, and I’m STILL not done, urg! Hopefully I can get it done before my vendors start connecting. They think we are starting the migration at 9am….well maybe not. Hope everyone is having a great day! I will try to get caught up and then should be wondering about ATS

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning Martin75!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Good morning! So what's for breakfast? I had French toast sticks, bacon, and coffee. Yummy!
My head is still feeling the mango margarita

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Timely did not finish his beakfast. Here is another pair! Dont walk too fast today!

edit on 5 3 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

It's 4:20 here! Might just go back to sleep!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Good lord Quant!!! Get some rest!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

LOL, I nice gif. That's the problem I cannot sleep.
I will try, good night for now!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: Tiamat384
Only sharing it because I sort of like it. Dedicated to Woody, sorry the blue owl. I shared it with him, in his thread, in attempt to show care as I believe this to be vital. And it is difficult not to care.

A man I never knew was dying with a smile on his lip. A man so many loved, laid to rest he would not be forgotten. This man, though I did not know him, never could. His tale a tear to my eye, I hear he's dying.

A man I never knew, wasn't old, wasn't new. He wore a smile proudly and said that he's dying. I know, I miss him too.

Though I never knew this man, a tear threatened my eye, I sought words for him, that dying man, he lived still and he smiled.

A man I never knew, he lives and there is hope for this world, for he still smiles.

Man, I never knew you though I saw your face passing through. Sir, I'd like to shake your hand and spend some time, talking all the while.

Sir, I have no words, what words for one who's dying. You still smile, a tear strikes my cheek.

Sir, if there be heaven then surely there you're headed. And if no heaven be up there, no god to welcome you, remember sir that we are here and remember you, and love you.

Sir, this day I make promise to you, to keep a part of my heart reserved for you, and have this memory of you. A kind man smiling, not old, not new.

Sir, could we have some coffee? Me and you? Talk some talk and sit 'neath the rays of Sun as the birds sing, the wind whispers, no, I'm not crying.

A man I never knew, a fate he should not have, but the fields are still green and this man...this man keeps smiling.

I saw what you wrote yesterday. Yesterday was an incredibly sad day. We were in a restaurant and your words brought out a flow of tears I couldn't hide.

That was so beautiful. I didn't want to bump his thread, but your words bumped my heart.

CF

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join