It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Oh whoops sorry.

Top for two pages in a row

edit on 3-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Oh whoops sorry.

Top for two pages in a row

You're getting the hang of it! LOL

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
King of the hill! No one can overtake me!
Speaking of which. Has Zazz made any story entries?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums

Because it's the same lunatic who's been trolling our members for a while.

Apparently the thought has not entered this person's concrete skull that we have enough staff to keeping banning their usernames as quickly as they pop up.

It's sad and scary at the same time that someone has absolutely nothing else to do for MONTHS.

Proxies don't hide insanity.

In any event, carry on shedders.

Thought so. Thank you for stepping in.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Just a follow up to my post on the previous page, it would be great if you folks would just not reply to this depraved person in thread and simply alert staff as soon as you see them back.

One of my favorite things about ATS, and one of the things that has kept me here for over 15 years is the sense of community and when someone makes it their mission to disrupt that community for months on end you can rest assured they will be banned as soon as they are identified. So please, don't let this person disrupt the spirit of this and other community themed threads. Hit alert and let us handle it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
King of the hill! No one can overtake me!
Speaking of which. Has Zazz made any story entries?

Not since page 2 I don't think. The pages fly by so fast I might have missed something. You'll have to ask her to be sure. Syx made some entries tonight.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Djarums
Will do
Wasn't aware of their, er status as troll or disruptor.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I was just about to do a PM to Night Star as I recognised the signature - in future if I see anything suspect, I will contact a mod directly.

Cheers

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Ah yes I know Syx did. I can not wait to see she writes! And to be able to respond. This Shed seems to be even faster than the last!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I'm so gullible sometimes. I didn't realize in the first post, just thought a newbie joined in. Then a red flag went up and I PM'd one of our members here to see if they alerted the mods. Thank you again! We will certainly be on top of things from now on.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1984hasarrived
I was just about to do a PM to Night Star as I recognised the signature - in future if I see anything suspect, I will contact a mod directly.

Cheers

I will too.

Thanks Bob! We should all be on the look out from now on. Sorry I was so slow.

link   
Anyway, let's move on - nothing to see there anymore.

I will be home in a few hours and will try to catch up then.

link   

Thanks DJ ... 😎

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Will do. Thank you.

I like that avatar, by the way.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Will do. Thank you.

I like that avatar, by the way.

I know it's cool! I like it too!!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm kind of proud of myself right now. I think I showed remarkable restraint. I saw in a thread where somebody (not mentioning names) said that he/she is afraid of clowns because they're scary and wear makeup. I was so tempted to post clown pics as a reply, as well as some smart asses remark. I actually had to fight myself not to lol.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1984hasarrived
Anyway, let's move on - nothing to see there anymore.

I will be home in a few hours and will try to catch up then.

By the time you get home, I'll be sleeping. Then I will be here shortly in the morning before taking off for lunch with my friend, an eye doctor apt, leaving flowers at the grave, going to the bank, getting groceries, picking up Hubbies prescriptions and whatever else we plan to do. I won't be home until night time.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I'm kind of proud of myself right now. I think I showed remarkable restraint. I saw in a thread where somebody (not mentioning names) said that he/she is afraid of clowns because they're scary and wear makeup. I was so tempted to post clown pics as a reply, as well as some smart asses remark. I actually had to fight myself not to lol.

Wow. I'm proud of you Wolfie! I won't tell you what freaks me out, just in case. LOL

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
WTG, Skid - that was a good move.

a reply to: Skid Mark

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
No probs NS - have a great day (as great as you can that is), and I will catch you some time.

Time zones are a bummer.

originally posted by: Night Star

By the time you get home, I'll be sleeping. Then I will be here shortly in the morning before taking off for lunch with my friend, an eye doctor apt, leaving flowers at the grave, going to the bank, getting groceries, picking up Hubbies prescriptions and whatever else we plan to do. I won't be home until night time.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join