It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely
Wait, is that a troll?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ah yes Tiamat, I will always feel a strong bond and love for my Mom, always!

Oh you have a Mother daughter dog duo. Cute!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
You can always still talk with her you know! Death is never the end! Unless the dead person is forgotten or unloved, but a living person of whom no one has recollection, nor love for, is in a similar situation.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384
Only sharing it because I sort of like it. Dedicated to Woody, sorry the blue owl. I shared it with him, in his thread, in attempt to show care as I believe this to be vital. And it is difficult not to care.

A man I never knew was dying with a smile on his lip. A man so many loved, laid to rest he would not be forgotten. This man, though I did not know him, never could. His tale a tear to my eye, I hear he's dying.

A man I never knew, wasn't old, wasn't new. He wore a smile proudly and said that he's dying. I know, I miss him too.

Though I never knew this man, a tear threatened my eye, I sought words for him, that dying man, he lived still and he smiled.

A man I never knew, he lives and there is hope for this world, for he still smiles.

Man, I never knew you though I saw your face passing through. Sir, I'd like to shake your hand and spend some time, talking all the while.

Sir, I have no words, what words for one who's dying. You still smile, a tear strikes my cheek.

Sir, if there be heaven then surely there you're headed. And if no heaven be up there, no god to welcome you, remember sir that we are here and remember you, and love you.

Sir, this day I make promise to you, to keep a part of my heart reserved for you, and have this memory of you. A kind man smiling, not old, not new.

Sir, could we have some coffee? Me and you? Talk some talk and sit 'neath the rays of Sun as the birds sing, the wind whispers, no, I'm not crying.

A man I never knew, a fate he should not have, but the fields are still green and this man...this man keeps smiling.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I don't believe that death is the end either, but rather a new beginning. I do talk to her and Dad sometimes. Visiting their grave tomorrow and leaving flowers.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Oh really? Well do say hello for me. I imagine whenever my mother goes I'll visit her once a week at least to talk.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yeah, it was my older dog's first. I'd taken her to my brother and sister in law's house and we set up a "play date" with their dog. I was surprised that she just had the one.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I saw that in his thread and it was so beautiful Tiamat!!!!!!

I knew of his long struggle and many operations. He has been through so much and has been so brave.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I hadn't known until last night when he posted it. I saw him post in another thread prior that he has weeks to live. I thought he was kidding...I wish he was. But there is hope right? People are posting advice, so there is hope. I hope there is hope anyways.

link   
I will Tiamat.

Yes Skid, it is unusual to have only one pup. Some pop out an army of puppies. LOL

link   
Stupidity removed by Admin
edit on May 3rd 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
I hadn't known until last night when he posted it. I saw him post in another thread prior that he has weeks to live. I thought he was kidding...I wish he was. But there is hope right? People are posting advice, so there is hope. I hope there is hope anyways.

You never know. We can always hope. It doesn't hurt.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocking
I'm trying to create a response, but I can't make a perfect amount of sense of what you said. Perhaps I am too tired now. Young. My form is young; my heart, my soul. They are not. I will do two things when I need care, love and the Shed(which provides for me these and companionship). I will take it all and run to it; and I will push it and everyone else away and run away from here.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocking

Auntie Jacy tried to explain to you, you have us all we are all around you see you are the only significantly young one its all gonna go up and down we are celebrating and mourning and some of us are in desperate need to snatch ourselves away from chaos

For someone brand new, how would you know about Jacy or that she even calls herself Auntie with Tiamat?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The back of my Type O Negative t-shirt. No Hope=No Fear. There are good things and bad things about hope and the lack of it. But I will hope for him.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'm wondering the same. Timely mentioned that this person always has interesting new names so does that mean a troll? Or banned member?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

You have mail.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
I'm wondering the same. Timely mentioned that this person always has interesting new names so does that mean a troll? Or banned member?

We are not allowed to discuss banned members.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Because it's the same lunatic who's been trolling our members for a while.

Apparently the thought has not entered this person's concrete skull that we have enough staff to keeping banning their usernames as quickly as they pop up.

It's sad and scary at the same time that someone has absolutely nothing else to do for MONTHS.

Proxies don't hide insanity.

In any event, carry on shedders.

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join