It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Wow, just gorgeous photos! Your Mom is beautiful and so is the scenery! I love those trees! We have the pink ones and the white ones all around town.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Night Star
You'd better watch the younger one. She's a pickpocket.

a reply to: Timely
Yeah it's a nice quiet spot. Nobody knows I'm there. A beach would be nice if it wasn't crowded and noisy.

Meant to answer this earlier. I used to have a ferret. A pick pocket dog would have nothing on the thieving little ferret. LOL

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Yes the scenery is beautiful! I love it there. So calm and quiet. I should go there when the sun sets one day because the direction of the photo, where the mountains are, that is west! About.

The trees are nice, and heh my mom. People sometimes think we are siblings. Once went to some even in school last year I believe a friend asked if she was my sister
It's funny really. Ah, but she is old! Always tease her.

Just looked back. I really love the scenery!
edit on 3-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
She gives me the shakedown whenever I let them out. She likes to stand up and wrap her front paws around me while she hugs me. I catch her putting her nose in my pockets looking for treats.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hi Chooch! Muppets are cute! I like the creatures they had in the Labyrinth movie and The Dark Crystal.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

She gives me the shakedown whenever I let them out. She likes to stand up and wrap her front paws around me while she hugs me. I catch her putting her nose in my pockets looking for treats.

Awwwww, that is soooo cute! How can you deny her after being so cute right? LOL

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yes Tiamat, I have seen another pic and she looks like your Sister. That is awesome!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Frankly, we probably act more like siblings because we talk a lot, share musical interests and I don't censor myself around her. I say what I think and just often feels more like she's my sister or friend. I consider that a good thing. One of the closest parent-child relationships which are appear to be lacking nowadays.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It's hard to. She knows she's cute and tries to get away with stuff, the spoiled brat. I took a bone away from her once and put it in my pocket. She gave me a big hug and hopped in to where their kennel is. I went to walk away and thought she really didn't put up much of a fuss like usual so checked my pocket. The bone was gone! I went back to their room and checked. Sure enough, the little bugger stole it while she was giving me a hug.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Frankly, we probably act more like siblings because we talk a lot, share musical interests and I don't censor myself around her. I say what I think and just often feels more like she's my sister or friend. I consider that a good thing. One of the closest parent-child relationships which are appear to be lacking nowadays.

That is awesome! I have a Sister who is 11 years older me and she is like my Sister, friend and Mom all rolled into one.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hehe ... "dumb" animals ... 😎

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

It's hard to. She knows she's cute and tries to get away with stuff, the spoiled brat. I took a bone away from her once and put it in my pocket. She gave me a big hug and hopped in to where their kennel is. I went to walk away and thought she really didn't put up much of a fuss like usual so checked my pocket. The bone was gone! I went back to their room and checked. Sure enough, the little bugger stole it while she was giving me a hug.

That is hysterical! Smart and sneaky. Ahahaha! And the other dog hasn't learned that trick yet?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
That's the best way
Parents ought to be close to their children. I remember talking with her on the phone for 7 or 8 hours nonstop a couple months ago...Jesus, more than my roommates do in a whole semester or two probably.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocking

any song suggestion ?

Oh I believe you are new here. Song? Um...I don't know, what do you like?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
That's the best way
Parents ought to be close to their children. I remember talking with her on the phone for 7 or 8 hours nonstop a couple months ago...Jesus, more than my roommates do in a whole semester or two probably.

That is amazing Tiamat! I am so glad that you have that kind of relationship with your Mom. I was close to mine too.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocking

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You still should be! Do you not remember what I told you!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Her mom isn't very huggy. She's also more reserved and laid back.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocking

Your new names are always inventive !

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join