It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 5

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:57 PM
a reply to: Quantum12

Going great. Thanks for asking.

I have the next four day's off and this coming weekend will start the season for us. 6 days a week, 8 hrs a day. Great money. But by the end of the season you look forward to not working for a month or two.

I am offically holding you to this!!!!!!

Were gonna get those jammies to you one way or another. Even If I have to fly to Cali to get them to you. LOL!!!!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:00 PM
a reply to: JustMike
You're welcome. I know he has many friends on the site and I know how threads get buried.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
a reply to: Night Star

I know. I love this avatar. When I see it, it makes me smile.

Now go roll your smokes woman.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:07 PM
a reply to: Skid Mark

Skid, thank you and Night for posting that.

I didn't see it.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:09 PM
a reply to: crappiekat

Ok I am happy for you, a break is well deserved. Rest up and take care of you and always have fun.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:28 PM
You're welcome. Like I told Mike, I know how things get buried on ATS. I've seen it happen in an hour. I figured I would do that just in case so others can go over and wish him well.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:25 PM
Oh I’m finding them and Quant has to wear them!!! LOL So glad to see you in here and see you have a few days off. So I guess you are loving the job? It sounds crazy but a good crazy

a reply to: gimmefootball400
Are we sure we want pictures!?! Just kidding!!
So how bad are the storms up your way? Thunder has been really bad this afternoon and lights have flickered a couple times.

a reply to: Night Star
As a joke I got a friend of mine a onesie Ninja Turtle jammies. She wears them all the time. Her husband said you have to be a ninja to get in em! LOL

a reply to: Skid Mark
Especially here in The Shed. Everything flies by. If ever I don’t comment on something it usually because I didn’t see not because I didn’t care

I’m at home working, can ya tell? I do it about like I do at my desk. Pick, peck, wait. Hunt, punt, wait…LOL

I just feel like I have too much energy. I want to get up and dance. Wonder if the cats will join me or run?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:30 PM
a reply to: Martin75

LOL Jess! I would even wear those jammies, well maybe,
if they were trimmed in Black!
Just maybe though, so don't go out and buy em for Me,
just yet!! LMAO!!!

Hey all! Iiiiim BAaaaack!!

(heading over to WoodwardJr's thread now... Back in a few...)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:21 PM
(continued from page 109)

The Dragons, except Syx, had all headed for the keep. Syx, CC, The two newcomers and the Wizard were already inside The Shed. Syx thought He would be more comfortable inside as a Human, so Started to walk towards a hallway.

The rest of the gang all headed for the kitchen to round up something to eat. There was plenty of different foods there to satisfy everyone! Tilla and Drom were just standing there looking around though. They were obviously amazed at the inside of the small building!

"This looked so small from the outside! I cannot believe how HUGE this is in here?!" Tilla said wonderingly.

"I know Tilla! I am simply astounded!" Drom spat out! "Look how many hallways are leading away from this room!" He exclaimed!

Syx started to go down a hall and told Tilla and Drom they would have another surprise in a moment. CC knowingly said "You guys won't believe what he is going to do!"

Syx walked into a large opening of a big room off one of the halls, and shape-shifted back into His human form. He opened a cabinet to get some clothes on that He had stashed there. Now in His comfortable, but rather tattered faded Blue jeans and well worn leather jacket, He sauntered into the kitchen to see The two Humans still looking around, with Their mouths wide open.

"Hi Drom! Hello Tilla!" Syx said smiling at the two.

"Excuse Me Sir. I do not believe We have met. How do You know our names?" Drom asked obviously bewildered.

"Why Yes We have met! I am Syx! I am a shape-shifter!" Syx said smiling now even wider.

"Shape Shifter?! What, How the...? Are You serious?, or trying to get us even more confused than We already are?! I am still in shock after walking through that door!" Drom said excitedly as he pointed to the entry door of The Shed. "Do You really expect Me to believe that You can Shape Shift into a Dragon?!" He went further, wide eyed, mouth hanging open, and his hands on his hips. "Syx must be in a room where we cannot see Him right now, and You are a complete stranger to Us! This is not funny in the least!" Drom added...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:39 PM
Thanks for the welcome Martin - hope you are having a good day.

Caught up now I think - posted to woodward - although not a lot you can really say.

a reply to: 1984hasarrived
Good morning!
edit on 2-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: ETA

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:43 PM
Hello Kittie wanna play!!!! HA gotcha!!!! UPS.

Good to see you, we still don't have any fawns and as I mentioned they all look pretty scraggly. Even with all the new food.
It looks like you will be busy this summer. Did you ever crack the metric challenge?

How are your garden plans?
I want to plant strawberries as borders, I just have to find a hardy type with large leaves.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:45 PM
and for you

a reply to: SyxPak

*Oh and loved the story entry. LOL
for you and CC!!!

Who else is coming to the pajama party??

edit on 5/2/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:00 PM

Happy Monday every one.
I do hope you are all doing well. Trying to read through today I found we had two people banned within twenty-four hours. That is impressive.
And language lessons from JustMike who also gave me a quick and informative link and W10 tutorial.
CC made me giggle with her rage about newbees.
Syx is scolding us with his new dragon and finally writing.
I wish I had time to read it all.

Spring is here, I have plugged a new bird. The white chested sparrow, yeah. There is a couple in my garden. They have peculiar habits and a lovely song.

To all I haven't mentioned you know I love you.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:03 PM
It is Tuesday here

a reply to: WalkInSilence

edit on 2-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:10 PM
Me Me Me, I want to go to the party

I'll bring lots of ice cream.
How are you sweetie?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:18 PM

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:20 PM
Sorry 1984

a reply to: 1984hasarrived
I don't know why they where banned I haven't had time to cruise around.
How is life in China, you are in China, right?
You are a double agent infiltrating the Shed, we will soon be swamped by Asian food with French menus.
Just kidding.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:23 PM
I missed this... It was only about ten hours ago.

I work in adult education, teaching English to (mainly) Czech students. This is my 18th year at the same school. I did my teacher training in Australia yonks ago, then came to Prague in 1993 and have been teaching ever since.

These days I also spend a lot of time correcting texts for various places. Books, catalogues and brochures for exhibitions and so on. They give me the translations and I do the line editing, cross-checking etc to make sure they are okay for publication. It's good because it means I can work from home and be near my wife. So I don't have to do many hours in the school these days.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:26 PM
No probs, WIS - just letting you know that time is an irrelevance on the interwebs when it comes to greetings

China is fine - will be heading to France and UK in a few months, but it will not be much of a holiday I feel.

Ah well, that's how it goes.

a reply to: WalkInSilence

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:28 PM
a reply to: JustMike

Ah, as a author I am sure you are good at your job.

Is it hard teaching English to people who have never spoken English before? Do you teach your students to read write and spell or just speak?

Since we know English is your 4th language. LOL kidding!

new topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>