It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
a reply to: Night Star

This has been happening to me for a long time now. I have reported it but it hasn't changed. I wonder if it is a virus.
At least now I know it isn't just my computer.

As far as I can remember, we weren't the only ones. And it only happens on this site. I have no problems elsewhere.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

WE HAVE MOVED LIKE 5 TIMES IN 3 YEARS...WE MOVED IN TO OUR HOUSE WE LIVED THERE FOR 23 YEARS WE LOST SO MUCH ON THAT MOVED IT SO BROKE MY HEART..AND IT STILL DOES TO THIS DAY...THERE ARE SO MANY THING WE DID IN THAT HOUSE IT WAS OURS ALL OURS...BUT FATHER IN LAW WAS GETTING SICK OF PAYING TAXES FOR IT..PLUS OUR DAUGHTER WHO LIVED AROUND CHICAGO SO WANTED US CLOSER TO HER...AND WE MOVED..I REALLY WASN'T TO HAPPY LIVING THERE BUT I WAS AT FIRST CAUSE WE COULD SEE OUR GRAND DAUGHTER A LOT MORE..THEN IT STARTED TO DIE DOWN TO SEEING HER LIKE MAYBE ONCE A MONTH TO WHEN EVER...WE THOUGHT WE CAN MOVE BACK AND DRIVE THERE AND SEE HER ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH..I SO MISS MY DAUGHTER AND GRAND DAUGHTER SO SO MUCH..AND I SO KNOW IT HURT THEM BOTH THAT WE MOVED BACK HOME..MY ONLY WISH IS SOME DAY THEY MOVE HOME WHERE SHE BELONGS IN THE FIRST PLACE..SHE DON'T NEED TO RUN AWAY FROM HER TROUBLES ANY MORE..THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY..SO WE HAVE MOVED LIKE 7 TIMES IN 29 YEARS TOGETHER..WOW..I JUST WANT A PLACE I CAN CALL HOME AGAIN..AND I DON'T THINK I CAN IN A TRAILER..YES THE TAXES ARE CHEAPER BUT ITS REALLY NOT ME..BUT HOW WE LIVE I GUESS WE ARE TRAILER TRASH TO SOME..JUST LIKE TO GET A RANCH HOUSE 3 BEDROOM AND A FENCED IN YARD..IT THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR..I NEED ROOM...WE HAVE LOST OS MUCH THINGS OVER OUR MOVES AND I CANT LOSE ANY MORE THINGS..ALL MY STUFF MEANS ALOT TO ME..AS SYX BOUGHT ALOT OF IT FOR ME...AND THOSE THINGS ALL MEAN A LOT TO ME..I AM A SPOILED BRAT I GUESS...I ALSO WELL MOST OF THE TIME GET WHAT I WANT..AS THE SAYING GOES IF MAMA IS NOT HAPPY NO ONE IS...LOL...BUT I AM TRYING MY BEST...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

YAh YAh YAh. Rub it in. After I posted that I remembered it is 400 pages..
My Bad.(Syx sulks away...)...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
(Continued from pages 83 and 84)...

A Storm brewed up in the near western skies.

"Looks like we could get some rain Syx!" Look out to sea!" CC exclaimed.

The Sky was dark. Storm clouds billowed high into the sky. The sun was nearly set now, and the scene was actually a beautiful sight, with all the colors splashed on the newly forming clouds! Reds, Oranges, Purples, Pinks. So Pretty...

The rain began to come down now on the group of Dragons and the newcomers on the shores of Accasia. It soon turned to a torrential downpour!

"Head for cover everyone!" Syx shouted over the noise of the rain pouring down on them all. "We can sort all of this out, in that cave just over there!" He pointed to the bottom of the mountain range a mile away.

"Get on My Back!" Syx yelled to Tilla. She climbed up as fast as She could, onto Syx's back, and settled in between His wings, in front of The Wizard. "Welcome abord M'Lady!" The Wizard said with a smile. Tilla smiled in return and said Hello smiling back.

"Drom! Hop on My Back! Let's go!" CC hollered at Drom. He ran over to CC, and climbed on Her back. "READY!!" Drom Yelled!

All the Dragons hobbled, then cantered, and finally began a trot to gather air beneath their magnificant large wings! Soon They were All airborn...

Syx's scales on His back were no doubt getting a bit slippery, from all the rain coming down now. He tried to make His flight as smooth as possible, for His riders!

The Dragons and CC all soared into the Huge Cavernous opening in the side of the mountain. They all shook themselves, to rid the waters that had gathered on and into their scales. CC's feathers were soaked, and nearly useless for flight now!!

Firewood was gathered by the humans, that was scattered all around inside the huge cave, and then a fire was built by Drom. Soon they all stood around it in a large circle, to dry and warm themselves.

edit on 1-5-2016 by SyxPak because: splleellleen errersss lol...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night Star, here is a link about the pop up from today.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5 1 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
ABOUT WINDOWS 10..I KEEP GETTING POP UPS TO DOWN LOAD AND IT GIVES ME A TIME LIMIT TO DO IT...SO I HAVE TO SHUT OFF MY PUTER FOR IT TO GO AWAY...MAYBE I SHOULD JUST LET IT DOWN LOAD I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE..BUT I DONT KNOW..I DONT WANT THEM GETTING MY PICTURES AND OTHER MESSAGES I HAVE IN HERE..MAYBE I WILL JUST PUT EVERY THING ON A CD AND THEY WILL NEVER HAVE THEM....BUT THATS ALOT OF WORK..SO NOPE WONT DO IT..

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

It's a trick, and trap CC! Don't do it!!!! Nope nope Nope!!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Oops, DP!!!
edit on 1-5-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing, that sounds so troublesome.
And I am sorry you feel you have lost so much.
See I don't hold the same concept of trailer homes as people do in the states. I moved back and found they are very convenient.
If I could choose I would live in one as I did.

I hope you find some solace where ever you are. The so called "American Dream" is an illusion.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

The American Dream, is for those who are asleep. Now that I am NOT asleep, I will no longer allude myself towards it!...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

If you want to block Windows 10'from downloading here a a control panel you can download.
ultimateoutsider.com...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

SO IS GROWING UP..BUT IT HAPPEN..DAM IT..

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Lol CC! I always wanted to grow up, when I was younger that is! Maybe some day I will!! LMAO!!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Best advice ever. Don't download Windows 10. If you did not block it yet I bet is already in Windows update. The above control panel will remove it.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

THANKS I DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT THINGS GOING IN MY PUTER AND WHAT IS BAD OR NOT SO I HAVE TO HAVE SYX HELP ME...I JUST USE MY PUTER FOR THIS PLACE AND FACEBOOK AND FAMILY TREE STUFF...I DONT KNOW WHAT ALL MY PUTER EVEN HAS IN IT..AS I DONT LOOK AROUND AND KNOW I CAN RECORD IN IT AND MAKE MOVIES FROM IT..SO I DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT THIS MACHINE...LOL...BUT THANKS I WILL GET SYX IN HERE TO HELP..

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Ill give you a hand with that CC hun...
But for now have a listen to this one! LOL!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I hope this is appropriate. There's a lady from the past who just posted about a recent loss. Maybe some of you remember her? Can someone reach out to her and maybe invite her to the Shed?

She could use some love...

CF
edit on 1-5-2016 by ClownFish because: typo

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I HAVE HEARD IF YOU HAVENT GROWN UP BY 50 YOU DONT HAVE TOO..SO YOU WILL NEVER GROW UP...YOU ARE STILL A KID...MAN THEN THAT WOULD MEAN I AM OLDER THEN YOU...NOPE CANT DO THAT...YOU WILL ALWAYS BE OLDER T HEN ME NO MATTER WHAT...LOL...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Awww wow.. Thanx for the info Fish!...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

WELL YOU KNOW I HATE THAT NAME JOE..BUT THE MUSIC OS OK...I GUESS..

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join