It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump outlines "America-first" foreign policy plans , Be Afraid , Be very Afraid !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

www.google.com... e..69i57.1453j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) is an emergency fuel storage of oil maintained by the United States Department of Energy. It is the largest emergency supply in the world with the capacity to hold up to 713.5 million barrels (113,440,000 m3).

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Up to 17.02 I could not agree more, I stopped watching then, as I want to go to bed, but type my comment before closing down for the night, watch and listen to the rest to-morrow.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi Million, not 715.5 also, www.eia.gov...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yes his policies will fall right into those of tptb.

And the right kicks and screams when there is someone who wants to take money from the military and put it into social programs that actually help your country. No rather a war mongerer that will definitely help the economy or the people...thats not at all one of the reasons your debt got so high in the first place.

Talking about a brainwashed country.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Kennedy didn't need to be an astronaut or astro physicist to declare he would take us to the moon.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

That is untapped oil still in the ground. Estimated oil located on federally owned land.

If the US fell into an emergency situation those lands would be opened to corporations to tap and process.

Wars for resources are wars for corporations.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Tiamat384

Trump scares the pants of me , watching the video is like watching a bad movie , I am genuinely at a loss to understand how this man can be a front runner for the leader of your country.

Me too, both ways. However the grooming has helped a little, he wasn't so shouty..and I don't think he mentioned the war... sorry the wall once.
BTW, was the audience groomed a bit for the show? all I heard was polite, measured hand claps.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi Apparently you haven't driven around the rural parts of the country, there are millions of barrels of unprocessed crude sitting in storage tanks that these autonomous oil pumps pull out. If you fly into OKC you can see them plain as day. That Strategic oil at 715 MILLION barrels would provide far more than a couple months of operation. Should they require more, the several million barrels sitting in tanks would augment it.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hardly if you want to take your own advice then come out say how decimated we were in 2006 since we are back to those levels.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Hardly if you want to take your own advice then come out say how decimated we were in 2006 since we are back to those levels.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex Quietly head to your safe area, soft music. teddy bears and lolly pops. Don;t you recognize a successful business man when you see one? We have suffered many years under people you should have been afraid of. Trump will call a spade a spade.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The past generations you are referring too were generations under empires.

Uh, bullcrap they were!

The USA came out of WWII with the spoil of possessing the world's reserve currency.
We won the Phillipines in the Spanish American war
We won Hawaii by overthrowing their queen
The US government went to war with Mormons to win the state of Utah
The Mexican-American war's close brought the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo, which granted the US the spoils of Texas, NM, AZ, California, and southern Utah, Colorado, and Wyoming.
At their core, the indian wars were entirely about claiming spoils, namely land.

That's just a handful of wars this country fought that they claimed real spoils from and had little to do with empire building.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

But as you know, we're not back to those levels, at least not when compared to our rivals.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

That's just a handful of wars this country fought that they claimed real spoils from and had little to do with empire building.

Then why do you use the Imperial system, huh, huh?
Of course it's 'empire building'.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

And congress approved the spending increase to address it.
Also that is one branch, hardly a decimation of our while miltary. The Marines have always got the short end of the stick with funding and you know it.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsup86
Yes his policies will fall right into those of tptb.

And the right kicks and screams when there is someone who wants to take money from the military and put it into social programs that actually help your country. No rather a war mongerer that will definitely help the economy or the people...thats not at all one of the reasons your debt got so high in the first place.

Talking about a brainwashed country.

Those who are brainwashed are those who believe a $15 minimum wage will solve our problems without first addressing why our country has lost our manufacturing jobs to China thus the rapid decline of the middle class and incline of poverty!

It will take intelligence versus greed to bring this country back on track and quite frankly the Federal government is like a prostitute begging on the street corner waiting for the next lobbyist to take them for a short drive in the nearest dark alley!

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Annee
It is pure BS that Obama is responsible for the deficit and weakening of our military.

You are right, Obama didn't weaken our military, he decimated it.

Where does this myth of having a seriously weak military come from??? (rhetorical question)

Just because our troops aren't sent en masse to all parts of the global doesn't mean it's weaker, and just because the budget has been cut doesn't mean it's weak or decimated.

Strength is using intelligence and diplomacy (as much as possible) to accomplish things. Reckless military excursions are not strength, it's *show* of strength.

Two different things.

link   

Yes we dropped what 6%? Oh the decimation!!!!!

Other people's spending has nothing to do with what we have, we are back to before surge in the ME, you know the one bush did that spent billions and killed our citizens for no reason?
edit on thWed, 27 Apr 2016 17:27:48 -0500America/Chicago420164880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Gotcha.... Britain Lite.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You seem to be confusing territory war with spoils of war.

Spoils of war can also be referred to as looting.
edit on 27-4-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join