It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump outlines "America-first" foreign policy plans , Be Afraid , Be very Afraid !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

I'll answer you question when you answer mine. What were the cuts from obama?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

...seems more realistic and less naive than giving Russia a big red "reset" button during a ceremonial mockery of foreign relations grand standing. But hey, what do I know?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Where is the military erosion and decimation? Let's get some numbers in here to show this, you all keep saying it, back it up.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I did not say Obama was not responsible for his presidency.

You don't have to, he's spent the past 7+ years saying it over, and over, and over again anytime he mucks something up or is called out on his bad policies.

But more on topic, Trump was harshly critical of Bush over Iraq just a couple of months ago during the nationally televised debates. You may think he should keep that tone and miss no opportunity to drag Bush around the mud puddle again, but most logical folks recognize there's little to be gained in beating a dead horse.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's a divine sign!

CAUTION *TRIGGER WARNING*

Take that Teddy!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80 Wrong again, I've deployed with the marines on multiple deployments, their equipment was always on par with the Navy's. The Osprey fleet has been hit hard, and so has the F-18s. I have first hand experience on how they are fairing now. Several of their squadrons are down to one operational aircraft.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You're the first to point that out.

Original 13 Colonies.

A new campaign slogan is born !!!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Where is the military erosion and decimation? Let's get some numbers in here to show this, you all keep saying it, back it up.

armscontrolcenter.org...
Note the spreadsheet. The US' military spending is SHARPLY dropping while government's in Asia, Oceania, the Middle East, and Africa are SHARPLY increasing their military spending. The US has shed almost 19% from it's high in 2010. In that same span, Asia has increased military spending by 19%. That represents a weakening of the US military.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Still nothing on the actual cuts?

Sorry your anecdotal doesn't fly, out of curiosity though what squadrons are down to one operational aircraft?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80 Do your own research, a simple Google search will give you the answers you need.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So were we decimated in 2006? Or do we see an increase because of a war and then now we are going back to where we were?
Or am I to ignore where thatline starts and only look at the decline.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Good speech. Can't believe how Obama was credited with being a good speaker, when he stumbles and umbles every other sentence. Trump talks like a leader, that's for sure.

My favorite part was about America not going to war unless we intend to WIN. I hope he means kid's gloves come off, and rules of engagement are relaxed. Time to make some of these countries our proverbial girlfriends. Make way for America, she's going to be Great again!

link   

Exactly, you don't want to back it up because you can't.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

armscontrolcenter.org...
Note the spreadsheet. The US' military spending is SHARPLY dropping while government's in Asia, Oceania, the Middle East, and Africa are SHARPLY increasing their military spending. The US has shed almost 19% from it's high in 2010. In that same span, Asia has increased military spending by 19%. That represents a weakening of the US military.

Your source says we spend nearly triple on military than China does and seven times more than Russia.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80 Are you being intentionally dense just for argument sake? Look up the Marine corps times recent article on the operational capability of its aviation fleet. I'm not going to post the link, you'll have to look it up yourself on account I cant stand lazy people.

Yes, I can back it up.
edit on 27-4-2016 by AVtech34 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Ya we bombed the hell out of Iraq and it accomplished nothing, fail to see your point. Oh wait of course we got Sadam, guess it was worth it then.

And of course the coffee salute! Bush saluted with a freaking dog in his hands.

It accomplished a free Iraq then Obama gave it all away. Under Obama it is nothing more than a proxy state of Iran and a haven for terrorists.
The same Obama that was happy the Muslim Brotherhood took over Egypt.
He killed off Qaddafi who was alligning with the West under Bush so that it became another haven of terror.
Allowed the Syrian tyrant to run wild in hopes of that country turning into a terror camp as well.
Everywhere our enemies have flourished under Obama.
Terror strikes everywhere.
Bases of operation popping up all over the world.
Terror is spreading like a plague under Obama, with his support of mass migration into the Free world.

He will go down as the worst world leader of the century, rivaling the negligence of Neville Chamberlain from the previous.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Back to topic.

Whats so fearful in what the man said?

China, knock it off and play fair!

The US will no longer be everybody's free bodyguard!

Americans should feel free to act like Americans in America!

Bring manufacturing Jobs back to America!

After drawing a line in the sand, actually do something other than meander off mumbling to ourselves??

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You are completely misinterpreting the man 180%. IMO, the reason for that might be that you can't stand it when someone speaks the truth, because then your whole world comes crashing down.

This was an excellent speech, and nowhere at all did Trump imply that he would attack anyone for national gain, so no need to "be afraid, be very afraid".... (Don't have anything more original than that?). He clearly said that he found foreign nations' right to their own defence just as important as our own, in order to preserve peace in the world.

You are blind beyond repair. (ETA: and deaf.)

soulwaxer
edit on 27-4-2016 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Nope, just asking you to back up your claim, not a hard concept. I can't stand people who act like it is some one elses job to make their claim for them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join