It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump outlines "America-first" foreign policy plans , Be Afraid , Be very Afraid !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: BlueAjah

9/11 happened so that says you are wrong.

9/11 happened because of failed 1990s Clinton policies.

That is an irrelevant point in response to what I'm saying. Get your partisan hack posting out of here.

LOL

Maybe Trump sees things Obama is doing as failed policies.

Totally relevant.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: DBCowboy

Kennedy were gonna go to the moon speech seemed to matter just the first one that popped into my head ,at the other end of the spectrum was bush the firsts no new taxes and we know how that went

Obama was going to lower our taxes and save is 2500.00/year also.

So speeches are that. Speeches.

I don't trust politicians. Maybe there will be a time that I don't believe Trump also. But so far, he hasn't said anything that would frighten me.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t really? what do you think would happen if our SSBNs were decommissioned and all our nuclear missiles were scrapped? All done without requiring the rest of the world to do the same? America would either be set upon by Russia or China and literally all hell would break loose across eastern Europe.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: MrSpad
Trump comes off as completely naivete.

Coming from someone who said Trump has a "very small amount of supporters"? Yea, OK!

That would be called a fact. Unlike anything that seems to come out of Trump himself. Less than half of the support of a party that is has less than 40% of the voting population is what one would call a small number of supporters in particular when one polls worse than any other Presidential candidate.

If he polls worse than any other candidate, why doesn't anyone have more votes than him? Polls are crap, especially after we have vote counts to compare them to. Your statement says that in fact some other GOP candidate has more votes, where is this mystery person?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: Annee

But, he's still taking on the responsibilities of the actions of his predecessor.

When can we start holding him accountable for all the things that have gone screwball under his watch?

The following election after this one?

He is not responsible for the Iraq war, the expense, or the depletion of the military.

That's just a fact. Bush is responsible for those.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
We wouldn't need to wait more than a few weeks, the trade deals would be thrown at our feet begging us to take them and get things up and running again.

Oh yea...bank on that...I need entertainment.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

He is not responsible for the Iraq war, the expense, or the depletion of the military.

uhhmmm...

Libyan escapade, Escalated Drones strikes, Syrian fiasco, Egyptian debuckle, Weakening of US foreign policy...

Stop me when you start to feel Nauseated.

edit on 27-4-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

It is pure BS that Obama is responsible for the deficit and weakening of our military.

You are right, Obama didn't weaken our military, he decimated it.

The same thing happened in Europe too. 2010 onwards the UK military was completely crippled. Mainland Europe is no better. Getting worse and worse if Germany is anything to go by.

The main strength of the US by the end of WWII besides then nukes, was the ability to out supply any nation on earth in producing war material. Our industries have been made almost nonexistent. It is spoken of in economy terms but what do you think happens to all of the car manufacturing plants when all out war happens? They pump out military vehicles after a quick conversion. Shipyards pump out supply ships and warships at unbelievable rates. Can't happen today, the politicians sent it all to the scrap yards of China and trade deals were made that sent industry out of the country. It's as if a long term plan to dismantle the US has taken place, something inconceivable to Truman and Eisenhower in their day.

Trump knows what he is talking about when he says making America great again. The shortsighted won't get it and the hate America crowd cannot stand to see their gains get taken back in the orange glow of a patriotic candidate the people are rallying to.

Couldn't agree more with you on this

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Such crap spews from his mouth.

He wants to update our nuclear deterrent. We have almost seven thousand nukes already. To be able to destroy the world 10 times over isn't enough for him? If 7,000 isn't enough then explain how NK has only 10 and we are deterred.

He wants a larger Navy yet we rank 3 in the world as the largest Navy the two above us that have more are China and NK. NK has a lot of ships, but they are crap without even one Aircraft carrier and China has one aircraft carrier against our state of the art nineteen.

The US has the strongest military in the world already we do not need more tanks, nukes, and ships. We spend over half a trillion dollars on the military every year. Enlarging our military will not end the strife in the ME those people already view our military as a leviathan. A larger military will not end terrorism.
edit on 27-4-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's a fair question and presidents fulfilling their campaign promises seems to be very low.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
After watching the whole video I predict the following:

If Trump should actually succeed in being the Presidential Candidate for the republicans and he also wins the presidency, I am sure he will have the largest number ever seen of security people around him at any given time.
So much so that all his presidential duties will probably be conducted from within the White House.
He will rarely - if ever - be seen outside.

There will be a number of nations that will gladly pay an assassin a large sum of money to deal with him.
And Nevada has the perfect tax evasion, money laundering system to make it profitable.

All your "alphabet" agencies will queue up to be part of it.

The cudos given for taking out the most dangerous man on earth will be a great incentive.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I understand that concept, IMO we have long surpassed that. When you have a military that spends more than the next 10 countries you are not just showing force...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

President Obama tried his best to fulfill his campaign promises, Swills. Clean Energy, ObamaCare, Healthy School Lunches, Get Osama Bin Laden, Get out of Iraq...etc.

Very impressive attempts on his part, IMO.

-cwm

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

uhhmmm...

Libyan escapade, Escalated Drones strikes, Syrian fiasco, Egyptian debuckle, Weakening of US foreign policy...

Stop me when you start to feel Nauseated.

I did not say Obama was not responsible for his presidency.

But, I object to the White Wash of Bush and the Iraq war. It was very, very, very expensive and a lot of lives were lost. Obama had nothing to do with that.

Also, oddly - - the expense of Iraq is not listed as an expense under Bush's presidency. But, oddly is a deficit Obama is responsible for under his.

That's Fuzzy Math.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

But, he's still taking on the responsibilities of the actions of his predecessor.

When can we start holding him accountable for all the things that have gone screwball under his watch?

The following election after this one?

So you are saying the military is stronger under Obama? Under Obama we cannot even face off with, much less defeat, a bunch of thugs in Toyotas in the wide open desert, under Bush we executed shack and awe. Then there are the Stalinist purges that Obama committed against military top brass. Public shamings of nuke forces, Generals getting sacked for getting into the sack. Obama salutes with a cappuccino in his hand, that says it all.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34
a reply to: Sremmos80 Wrong, the marines are suffering debilitating budget cuts that are leaving most of their air wing without parts. Their gear is old and over used, and their war machines are old and breaking down from over use.

You just explained the marine corps existence... they have always been the least funded.
Which exact cuts were due to Obama?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I did not say Obama was not responsible for his presidency.

Don't mind if I keep pointing out where his administration has failed and hold his feet to the fire?

Sure, there is plenty of cleanup from the Bush Era, But it's been 8 years already. When will Obama be held accountable for all the crap done under his watch ?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It is pure BS that Obama is responsible for the deficit and weakening of our military.

The guy in charge takes the blame, bottom line. The federal debt has doubled under Obama and our military has eroded. Inconvenient facts that disagree with your sheltered narrative are still factual.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80 Who is it that's spending billions on creating artificial islands in the china sea in an attempt at forcibly taking the area?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Ya we bombed the hell out of Iraq and it accomplished nothing, fail to see your point. Oh wait of course we got Sadam, guess it was worth it then.

And of course the coffee salute! Bush saluted with a freaking dog in his hands.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join