It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump outlines "America-first" foreign policy plans , Be Afraid , Be very Afraid !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Trump comes off as completely naivete. He condemns the Iraq war (he supported at the time) and advocates a war with Iran. Which will do what? Further destabilize the region. He talks about making allies increase the size of their militaries without any clue that it will result in everybody else doing so as well. basically starting an arms race. He seems clueless that the US military is more dominate now that at anytime in its history. He has what I would call a sound bite foreign policy. It sounds good but, it is utterly clueless when it comes to the complexity of the world.
edit on 27-4-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

so I'm not even past the 5 minute mark yet and you say his speech is scary? That can only mean you support the nation building that is Obama's foreign policy and want to continue the failed policies of past presidents then because from what I'm hearing so far out of Trump from just the first part of his speech is prolly the most rational thing I've heard from a politician in a long time.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Trump comes off as completely naivete.

Coming from someone who said Trump has a "very small amount of supporters"? Yea, OK!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
That is a bunch of bull, we protect the shipping lanes of the worlds energy supply, that alone is a bargaining chip to get whatever we need in fair trade.

Yawn.

You are gonna need a lot more chips.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

We provide a service, patrolling the shipping lanes is not welfare.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80 Wrong, the marines are suffering debilitating budget cuts that are leaving most of their air wing without parts. Their gear is old and over used, and their war machines are old and breaking down from over use.

link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

We provide a service, patrolling the shipping lanes is not welfare.

That sounds exactly like a sentence someone would say to coerce a country into continuing to trade with us.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: Annee
It is pure BS that Obama is responsible for the deficit and weakening of our military.

He's responsible for his fare share while under his administrations watch.

PC enough for you?

link   
a reply to: gortex

I watched this speech live.. it contained no coherent words!
That is all.
/carry on
edit on Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:45:37 -0500452America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

That is a bunch of bull, we protect the shipping lanes of the worlds energy supply, that alone is a bargaining chip to get whatever we need in fair trade.

Yawn.

You are gonna need a lot more chips.

Nope, the world would be put to its knees if we just stayed home and burned our own oil and natural gas and only protected our own convoys of tankers.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

So we get to choose from one war mongering neocon in Drumpf vs another war mongering neocon in Hitlery.

TWO "hilarious" (!!!????) rewrites of names in one sentence. Well done.

And dont tell me about Burpie Sanders.

And another one.

Are you sure the door in your avatar shouldn't be the door to an outhouse?

Do you find your rewrites intelligent? Do you feel they make people think "WOW this man i a great guy"?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Yeah! You don't start at the top with no political experience.

I loved it when Obama said: "This job is hard"

I'm not writing Trump off, he's a (sort of) successful businessman. I'd love to see what he can do at a lower level first.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

It is pure BS that Obama is responsible for the deficit and weakening of our military.

He's responsible for his fare share while under his administrations watch.

PC enough for you?

Of course he is.

But, he's still taking on the responsibilities of the actions of his predecessor.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Nope, the world would be put to its knees if we just stayed home and burned our own oil and natural gas and only protected our own convoys of tankers.

Hahahahahahahahaha...let me whip a tear...hahahahahahahahahaha.

Your Navy can't operate past two years without international trade. Your Air Force has even less time.

Your Army isn't worth much without a Navy or Air Force to get them where they need to be.

Good luck!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Coming from someone who said Trump has a "very small amount of supporters"? Yea, OK!

That would be called a fact. Unlike anything that seems to come out of Trump himself. Less than half of the support of a party that is has less than 40% of the voting population is what one would call a small number of supporters in particular when one polls worse than any other Presidential candidate.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Kennedy were gonna go to the moon speech seemed to matter just the first one that popped into my head ,at the other end of the spectrum was bush the firsts no new taxes and we know how that went

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: roaland

so I'm not even past the 5 minute mark yet and you say his speech is scary?

Stay tuned.
I've already said what Trump is advocating so won't repeat it but the world in Donald's head isn't the world outside Americas borders , Trump will start an arms race and Mutually Assured Destruction will once again become a reality.

He plans to pay for all of this by cutting aid and from the sound of it a form of austerity we in Europe are living with , not one dollar wasted means cuts.

A comparison has been made between Trump and Biff from Back to the Future , I can see it.

edit on 27-4-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

That would be called a fact. Unlike anything that seems to come out of Trump himself. Less than half of the support of a party that is has less than 40% of the voting population is what one would call a small number of supporters in particular when one polls worse than any other Presidential candidate.

Why is Trump winning then other than the underhanded BS with delegates?

I could say the "Flat Earth Theory" is a fact too, but it doesn't mean it is factual, just my opinion?

Carry on soldier!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

Hahahahahahahahaha...let me whip a tear...hahahahahahahahahaha.

Your Navy can't operate past two years without international trade. Your Air Force has even less time.

Your Army isn't worth much without a Navy or Air Force to get them where they need to be.

Good luck!

We wouldn't need to wait more than a few weeks, the trade deals would be thrown at our feet begging us to take them and get things up and running again.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

But, he's still taking on the responsibilities of the actions of his predecessor.

When can we start holding him accountable for all the things that have gone screwball under his watch?

The following election after this one?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join