It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump outlines "America-first" foreign policy plans , Be Afraid , Be very Afraid !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: gortex

Listened for 16 mins, it was the same old same old out of trump.

In other words: Promise the world but give no clear or realistic details about how that will be accomplished.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You are right. Further, I am surprised that didn't end with "This speech has been brought to you by Carl's Jr."

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No, he's actually advocating the rest of the world get off their knees and stand on their own strength.

He's advocating American world dominance , he wants the strongest army and the highest military tech , he wants space based weapons which will cause a war .... the war.

It may be a fairy tale shopping list but his intentions are clear , there is much to be of concern in this speech.

link   

He didn't give solutions, he did he same song and dance of 'Things are going to happen because I say so'.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The same way nuclear weapons caused war? Nope. Strong military is strong deterrence.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Ohanka
He makes a lot of sense at the start. Shame he goes on that Pro-Israel diatribe.

Yes, it's a shame that such a supposedly "racist" candidate isn't an antisemite.

I don't think Trump is racist. I actually support him for President. But i don't have to like every idea of his.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It is pure BS that Obama is responsible for the deficit and weakening of our military.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
The same way nuclear weapons caused war? Nope. Strong military is strong deterrence.

I don't know what world you've been living in, but since WWII we haven't seen very many years of peace.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

So we get to choose from one war mongering neocon in Drumpf vs another war mongering neocon in Hitlery.

And dont tell me about Burpie Sanders. He fully endorses the largest military spending project in history, the F-35.

Cruz is no better.

This is all Rand's fault, he backed out WAY too early.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

They are all hearing the '# winds' around the world as Bubbles would say.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

So we get to choose from one war mongering neocon in Drumpf vs another war mongering neocon in Hitlery.

And dont tell me about Burpie Sanders. He fully endorses the largest military spending project in history, the F-35.

Cruz is no better.

This is all Rand's fault, he backed out WAY too early.

Even if it is Trump, I stop reading when someone makes up funny names for people. It invalidates anything else attached to those words. It makes the entire post useless.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
But are these weapons the cause? Nope.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384

Exactly

To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace.
George Washington

Sic vis pacem, para bellum

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Was he in a coma through the 8 years of Bush?

I love how those 8 years seemed to be just wiped off the chalk board like they never existed.

I was on the boards. All the ME experts told Bush not to invade. That the ideology of these people will bring them together in unity against America. Which is exactly what happened.

Let's just ignore the PNAC and that Chenney followed that plan almost exactly.

His whole blame Obama and Clinton is stupid.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Do NOT call me an American. I am Polish and proud, though yes I am citizen.

If you are an American citizen then you are an American , Polish , Hispanic or African matters not.

this is strictly foreign policy. Not economics.

Which is why it is of concern to me , his foreign policy is to chew gum and kick ass .... Great ! , that worked well under Bush.
He want's to be friends with everyone as long as America is in a position of dominance , from the sound of it he wants to team up with Israel and take on Iran.
If all we have to look forward to is more war ending in another great war when the US attempts to weaponise space then we have a bleak future if Trump were to become President , I still have faith that won't happen but really fear it might.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

There is being prepared and then there is a having a military that is being funded to fight two wars at any given time.
We are more than prepared, we are bloated.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah no. I'm a Polish citizen.

I can't say. I haven't finished watching. I can't watch right now. Anyways I'm off to another realm.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It is pure BS that Obama is responsible for the deficit and weakening of our military.

I suppose we are all supposed to just believe that right?

You will show soon right?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

His whole blame Obama and Clinton is stupid.

And it works! He doesn't even mention Bush once but wants to go on and on about how much the war has cost us. Not to say bush is only ar fault before you all get your panties in a bunch, but he can't be ignored

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

You are right, Obama didn't weaken our military, he decimated it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join