It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump outlines "America-first" foreign policy plans , Be Afraid , Be very Afraid !

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

In what world does any of this matter? It does not matter who is in office, its all a game. Nothing ever changes and its madness that people still believe in the voting systems, anywhere in the world. They are there to play us off against each other, nothing more.

Look at Obama now, he was full of energy and life and wished to do so much yet in his eyes, you can see the puppeteer strings being pulled.

Sad fact.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Good lord, these anti-Trumpers haven't got a clue.

Be afraid of an America first philosophy while the left and the Obama/Clinton cartel is releasing 20K illegals with criminal records back into society?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

7-14-4

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Billionaire Donald Trump, America's toughest employer, would like to fire the Bush Administration for its decision to invade Iraq, according to an interview in the August edition "Esquire," due to be released on Friday.

"Look at the war in Iraq and the mess that we're in. I would never have handled it that way. Does anybody really believe that Iraq is going to be a wonderful democracy where people are going to run down to the voting box and gently put in their ballot and the winner is happily going to step up to lead the country?," said the host of NBC's "The Apprentice," whose hallmark line is "You're fired."

"C'mon. Two minutes after we leave, there's going to be a revolution, and the meanest, toughest, smartest, most vicious guy will take over. And he'll have weapons of mass destruction, which Saddam didn't have," Trump said in excerpts of the interview released in advance to Reuters.

"The Apprentice" was one of NBC's biggest hits last season, making the real estate mogul a well-known entity to TV viewing audiences.

"What was the purpose of the whole thing? Hundreds and hundreds of young people killed. And what about the people coming back with no arms and no legs? Not to mention the other side. All those Iraqi kids who've been blown to pieces. And it turns out that all of the reasons for the war were blatantly wrong. All this for nothing!," Trump said.

Trump also proclaims he would be "tougher" on terrorism.

"Bin Laden would have been caught long ago. Tell me, how is it possible that we can't find a guy who's six-foot-six and supposedly needs a dialysis machine? Can you explain that one to me? We have all our energies focused on one place, where they shouldn't be focused," he said.

Donald Trump Would 'Fire' Bush Over Iraq Invasion

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Was he in a coma through the 8 years of Bush?

I love how those 8 years seemed to be just wiped off the chalk board like they never existed.

I was on the boards. All the ME experts told Bush not to invade. That the ideology of these people will bring them together in unity against America. Which is exactly what happened.

Let's just ignore the PNAC and that Chenney followed that plan almost exactly.

His whole blame Obama and Clinton is stupid.

Obama and Hillary supported the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood, indeed still call for their return to power in Egypt.

Obama supports islamists in Syria (air dropping weapons to boot ) and is the DIRECT cause of the MILLIONS of refugees streaming into Europe, a disaster unprecedented since WW2

Even Bush was not this bad

edit on 28-4-2016 by M5xaz because: c

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Listen to the second sound clip here:
www.soundboard.com...
"Donald Trump - Bush is a Disaster"

This is an extensive interview of Trump coming down HARD on Bush and the Iraq war.
This was during the war, while Bush was president.

Seriously - listen to it. Even back then Trump was very vocal, and has the same positions he has now.

ETA: soooo yeah. factcheck.org does a poor job of fact checking?

edit on 4/28/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

edit on 4/28/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

www.soundboard.com...

Trump says whatever benefits Trump.

Trump does whatever benefits Trump.

If slamming Bush will benefit him, he will slam Bush.

Do I think he gives a Rat's Patooty for the American people? Hell No! Unless, he can benefit from it.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

For a few pages in this thread you're the one who kept going on and on about how he "White Washed Bush"

Now you don't give a rats patooty

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Soooo.... what better way to benefit from it than by leaving the office with a legacy of excellence? He's got everything else, so wouldn't that legacy... a presidency in which he made America greater than it was when he took office, also benefit Americans?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Shhhh, it doesn't follow the narrative so it must be buried as deeply as possible.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Wait, so the 'Reset' button stunt really wasn't what Russia needed to have normalized relations with the US?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I take it you did not listen to the recording.
You might want to listen to it.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Soooo.... what better way to benefit from it than by leaving the office with a legacy of excellence? He's got everything else, so wouldn't that legacy... a presidency in which he made America greater than it was when he took office, also benefit Americans?

It would depend on your definition of "greater".

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Better than it presently is. Hell, why split hairs, if he pulls America out of the toilet, he's made it greater.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

www.soundboard.com...

Do I think he gives a Rat's Patooty for the American people? Hell No! Unless, he can benefit from it.

According to what exactly?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

www.soundboard.com...

I disagree he's hit the age where he wants to leave a mark in the world. Making money at this point on his life doesn't matter he's thinking he should do something with his life. And judging from his speeches he believes he can turn things around as he said he's watched The US influence and power diminish year after year.

I personally think Trump is the wrong man for thr job however I will say he's the only one not using it for personal gain. Think about it he could have used his money by continuing to support hillary let her win and her policy is as long as you donate to Clinton foundation she well do whatever you need. From a Trump business standpoint running for president and winning would hurt his pocket book. No more TV shows can't even run his own businesses will have to turn them over to probably his daughter.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Better than it presently is. Hell, why split hairs, if he pulls America out of the toilet, he's made it greater.

I have doubts hell make it better he doesn't play well with others used to getting his way.I hope I'm wrong because if hillary wins he's the best choice and sadly well just have to hope he doesn't screw up to bad.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yes, just what we need. Instead of an intelligent public servant willing to be diplomatic and reasonable, we just need to hire the guy willing to stick his hand in the toilet to pick-up that floating turd.

Once he has done that, what will he do with it?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I personally think Trump is the wrong man for the job however I will say he's the only one not using it for personal gain.

I was listening to talk radio today and the personal gain question was brought up.

I got interrupted and don't know what was said

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go . If China can develope an ICBM that can achieve those capabilities , then you know Russia has that ability too .

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Yes, just what we need. Instead of an intelligent public servant willing to be diplomatic and reasonable, we just need to hire the guy willing to stick his hand in the toilet to pick-up that floating turd.

Once he has done that, what will he do with it?

Good question. What do we do about this? Who should we vote for?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join