It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump outlines "America-first" foreign policy plans , Be Afraid , Be very Afraid !

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Sremmos80

Wouldnt the first place you look if you wanted substance be his website?

Pick an issue that you need help with finding Trump giving substance on and I'll help you out in finding it since you are too lazy to look for your self. Instead you just regurgitate and circle around like a buzzard.

I looked on the website. I saw soundbites, not substance.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Pick an issue that you need help with finding Trump giving substance on and I'll help you out in finding it since you are too lazy to look for your self. Instead you just regurgitate and circle around like a buzzard.

Like I said pick an issue and I'll do your leg work for you and quote substance from his website for you. Go ahead take your pick.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Don't tell me.

Donald is going to force the rest of the world to their knees, because he says so.

Trump didnt suggest anything like that at all. Its amazing how people just love to misquote the guy. If anything, he talks about less US military intervention - not more. Sure, he talks about anihilating ISIS - but who in their right mind would disagree with that? Islam is a global threat, and all non-muslim countries need to wake up to the fact fast.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Like I said pick an issue and I'll do your leg work for you and quote substance from his website for you. Go ahead take your pick.

Dont let people quote Trump for you - you'll only get misquotes and stuff taken completely out of context. The press has been doing this for months - but its all BS. Want to know what he actually said? Find th complete speech and check it out yourself.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
OK Donald you go to war with Iran and see what happens. Iran has been ready for the US for sometime now. The cogs are in motion and if any attempt to bomb or invade Iran is made then a #storm will be unleashed that will make Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria look like America's great victory over Grenada.

Iran will be America's Stalingrad moment. Would Donald do the unthinkable and launch nuclear weapons rather than be seen to be on the back foot. ???? God help us all.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
OK Donald you go to war with Iran and see what happens. Iran has been ready for the US for sometime now. The cogs are in motion and if any attempt to bomb or invade Iran is made then a #storm will be unleashed that will make Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria look like America's great victory over Grenada.

Iran will be America's Stalingrad moment. Would Donald do the unthinkable and launch nuclear weapons rather than be seen to be on the back foot. ???? God help us all.

That won't happen. If Trump is elected you would see these ass hat countries like Iran, (who by the way just poop in their own hand and throw at gift givers like they did with Obama, remember?)

Leaders like Iran's leader that do those kinds of Judas actions are at heart just the lowest form of "COWARD".

When they see a REAL American leader like Trump they tone down their boastful little mouths real fast, and they don't walk as tall either.

People of other countries that hear Trump talk and have an ounce of sense would know better than to threaten America or Americans, and if they do, then Trump is going to always call their bluff or answer their threats with a strict sense of duty and honor for our country because unlike Obama or Hillary, Trump respects American freedom and independence, and America hasn't stayed with those things under Obama. Obama just apologizes for America whenever a foreign leader bashes us or insults us, or threatens us.

And Hillary doesn't know her ass from her own face and would be always asking her advisors what to do. She isn't a leader in any sense of the meaning of leadership. Everything she does is ridiculous hand waving, like how celebrity women in a parade riding on a Float just smile and wave their hand at the crowd while they daydream of getting back to knitting their quilt or macramé at home.

(In Hillary's case she would be thinking up new ways to bribe powerful people and leaders of foreign nations into redirecting large amounts of money into the Clinton foundation and new methods of untraceable money laundering using the presidency to do it.)

I hope Trump wins just so all these scum sucking bottom feeding mobsters are forced out, kicked out, and smashed out for good!
edit on 28-4-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

(post by aorAki removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

That won't happen. If Trump is elected you would see these ass hat countries like Iran

that 'ass hat country' you dick, has more culture and history than your pathetic small dick warmongering #hole of a young pup of a country...
I'm angry and pissed off at you arseholes and your stupid, ill-founded notions of might is right and bigger is better....dicks

Ban my arse. This website has gone to the dogs.

Yip. NoCorruptionallowed might want to invest his kids inheritance in a bodybag company. Business will be booming.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: aorAki Wow, what a sad little man you are, calling a soldier a baby killer. Good thing you have this computer to mouth off behind right?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Not afraid.

In fact he makes sense (little bit of vomit came up).

As a country (UK) that does pay above the minimum NATO amount it is really frustrating to see other country’s (looking at you Scandinavia!) That don’t even pay that amount.

Denmark, Norway, Germany, Spain, Netherlands and Belgium should cough up the 2% minimum.

USA, France and UK seem to be the only ones meeting that!

OK I get the eastern European states still have a economy to rebuild.

But the western free loaders have no excuse.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

That won't happen. If Trump is elected you would see these ass hat countries like Iran

that 'ass hat country' you dick, has more culture and history than your pathetic small dick warmongering #hole of a young pup of a country...
I'm angry and pissed off at you arseholes and your stupid, ill-founded notions of might is right and bigger is better....dicks

(ive seen this on ATS from you... ALOT) Why do you always resort to calling people phallic symbols when becoming triggered? Do you think its indicative of something deeper inside of you, perhaps some sexual conflict you may be experiencing?

Seriously though, you have zero decorum when you become triggered and you also have an extremely militant type liberal viewpoint that quite frankly is as extreme, as those you condemn..

Also, your bigotry against soldiers is disgusting..

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Yip. NoCorruptionallowed might want to invest his kids inheritance in a bodybag company. Business will be booming.

I already did that because of Obama and his drones. You do know that Obama has killed thousands, including hundreds of women and children with his drone attacks, but this is old news.
edit on 28-4-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Whats wrong with bombing isis?

The way Trump talks about it, he wants to bomb them back to the stone age etc. The reason ISIS and other terrorist organizations have so many men willing to fight for them is DIRECTLY associated with our bombing campaigns and sh*tty foreign policy decisions.

We would be more effective if we withdrew troops and stopped killing so many innocents but the war machine rumbles because certain groups are profiting heavily off of it. Educate yourself on the "whys". Why do so many people hate America and the West? How would you feel about some place called the US of A if they bombed and killed your little sisters, cousins, parents, etc. Especially if none of your family is associated with terrorism - yet these people paid their lives for it. And as a result, more ISIS recruits lining up. Are you understanding this?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

But we the people should be able to think for ourselves instead of parroting the party line. Even those who do not like the party are parroting the proper lines. (Maybe I think too highly of "we the people.")

People thinking for themselves instead of parroting the party line..?!

You are having a laugh mate.

Their opinions will be shaped for them, as per usual.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Probably not a good idea to antagonise Iran. They're needed to defeat the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
...very little ... to logically and rationally pick at.

So cue the progressive rhetoric!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Alright get a grip people.

The man is running for the Presidency of the United States of America....

Detractors what should have been his declarative intent?

Trump outlines "Zimbabwe-first" foreign policy plans?!???

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join