It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump outlines "America-first" foreign policy plans , Be Afraid , Be very Afraid !

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
As for the Military, we do need to outfit them in safer uniforms equipment and protective gear. That is going to take $$$, lots of money and well worth every penny. They deserve to be treated well upon their return from service. Housing, a living wage, to say the least.

How many has obama put out of a job?

Does anyone count them in the unemployment numbers?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Grimpachi

How Strong is the U.S. Missile Defense System since Obama became President ?

How many missiles have hit the U.S.A. since Obama became President?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Grimpachi

How Strong is the U.S. Missile Defense System since Obama became President ?

How many missiles have hit the U.S.A. since Obama became President?

depends on your definition of "missile"

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Never have I seen unexplained missiles off the California coast, nor Russian and Chinese subs off the coastlines... so many things that threaten our security have been shown us since obama. Gulf spill, correxit, bowing to everyone he should be holding his head high to...

ok goodnight.

This is Trumps time, we need a financier and diplomat to thwart a nuclear exchange and to buy us more time before the end times.
edit on pm430pmWed, 27 Apr 2016 22:36:28 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

too tired to get what you mean, but unemployment is a hoax any way you look at it. Minimum wage jobs hire then fire every 3 months or so, this way they do not pay unemployment benefits and the replacements count as new hires. Its a racket I tells ya.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Wouldnt the fist place you look for substance be his website?

You obviously haven't visited his website....

You people just keep regurgitating each others bs instead of actually just going to his website and seeing that you are totally wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

You people just keep regurgitating each others bs instead of actually just going to his website and seeing that you are totally wrong.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

Mr. Trump is in many ways the 1980’s retro-renaissance man who has come back to save America and restore it to its greatness, by killing political correctness and resurrecting 1980s sentiments and values. Might is right, and America is always right.

The last sentence is the worst part, but all of it is bad!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

So you just quote a small quote from townhall.com that was on his website?

You like playing games i see...

Which issue are you looking for for substance?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Trumps foreign policy is so much better than Obama's.
Trump wants to put an end to those politicians who pretend to represent America with their foreign policies.

But they make a backroom deal to fake some big operation and then just let their friends reap all the funding in big contracts which they get hidden kick backs from and then nothing changes or happens with the deal and America is still in the same boat later on.

And eliminating Obama style plans that snivel up to foreign leaders thinking he can give them great gifts and buy their friendship! And then the next day they make a big public statement that they will REALLY KILLS US NOW.
(Like the Iranian retard).

Now decent human beings would have extended friendship to Obama for his fake generosity not knowing he was just attempting a political campaign at their expense, and we would still be better off.

But that's why Obama failed, because he isn't a real man. He stopped maturing at age 17 and he has no real allegiances to anything except himself.

Trump wants to stop all the foreign leaders who see great opportunities to take advantage of America and rip us off all the time, especially because they know how incredibly corrupt our current officials over here are and they know they can bribe them and make deals that make their country big bucks and payoff our corrupt leaders. This is what has been happening here for a long time, and long before Obama, but now it is obscene in how bad it is with our officials getting filthy rich at America's expense, the tax payers. This is obvious because we have only been sinking with no victories economically or in freedom for Americans.

Our leaders are so corrupt now they can't afford for us to have freedoms because that will leave them exposed and vulnerable to getting caught more.

Obama transparency? Yeah, his brand of transparency is obstruction and more secrecy and denial. Not openness and transparency which it would be if he was honest.

Hillary would even be worse than Obama.

"But trump insults people and makes them cry"

HAHA get over your whiny selves for once in your life and let the current establishment politicians and corrupted appointed officials burn to the ground. Then you might see some progress and better living happen once the corrupt gravy train is DERAILED FOREVER.

Or continue denying that Obama keeps spitting in your soup and believe he cares for you and vote in another fruit cake that will bleed America dry until it crashes to the fiery pit below.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Since WWII there hasnt been a big war, just small scale conflicts, you can atribute that to deterrence.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

The prevailing theory is that nuclear war is the deterrent. It may be difficult to process the notion that the proliferation of nuclear weapons is a factor in world peace, but there is good reason behind it.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Ain't that the damnd truth!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Both Obama and Trump will have won/earned the Nobel Peace Prize, but using different approaches.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: gortex

In my head I'm calling some of my closest friends I've grown up with "idiots" because I know they want to "bomb the **** out of ISIS, blah blah blah"

This.is.not.good.

Whats wrong with bombing isis?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Believe it or not, he is probably the LEAST likely to get us into war. Hillary is in the pocket of the neocons, they want war with Iran, possibly with Russia. I will take my chances with Trump thank you very much.

I've said for awhile that Hillary will giddily lead the USA into ww3 & America will blindly if not happily follow her. I mean look how many people are supposedly voting for her. She will sell WW3 like its Candyland & they will eat it up.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No, YOU do the same song and dance by regurgitating this same bs line.

Im going to ask you the same thing i asked the rest of you robots....

Wouldnt the first place you look if you wanted substance be his website?

Pick an issue that you need help with finding Trump giving substance on and I'll help you out in finding it since you are too lazy to look for your self. Instead you just regurgitate and circle around like a buzzard.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I don't know what world you've been living in, but since WWII we haven't seen very many years of peace.

Quite the opposite. We are currently in what scholars call the "The Long Peace", where there has been an absence of war between the world's greatest powers for the longest time in human history. This started after world war 2.

lol really? So the world is at peace so long as two "major powers" arent in direct conflict or threatening each other with nuclear annihilation? Give me a break, I may disagree with most of what you say LeMis but at least I can usually respect it.

Whoever those scholars are, they are morons.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SmurfRider

That doesn't change their arguments, which I'm guessing you haven't even considered. Even Stephen Pinker wrote a book about it; what a moron.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SmurfRider

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I don't know what world you've been living in, but since WWII we haven't seen very many years of peace.

Quite the opposite. We are currently in what scholars call the "The Long Peace", where there has been an absence of war between the world's greatest powers for the longest time in human history. This started after world war 2.

lol really? So the world is at peace so long as two "major powers" arent in direct conflict or threatening each other with nuclear annihilation? Give me a break, I may disagree with most of what you say LeMis but at least I can usually respect it.

Whoever those scholars are, they are morons.

Scholars base their conclusion off casualties they have been low since the end of Vietnam. You don't have thousands of soldiers dying on battlefields daily. This is the second longest period In recorded history. Romans had 200 years with only skirmishes and light casualties.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Day one of the Trump presidency. The whole world and his dog rings him up to congratulate him.

Nobody says anything contentious but everyone, from Putin and Merkel to the prime minister of Lithuania are probing from the moment he says "hello".

Trump is not stupid. He's not going to kick over the applecart on day one. He takes it all in good grace.

Day two. Trump rings the president of Mexico about the wall. The president of Mexico says no.

Trump rings European leaders to talk about NATO. They say um, ah, maybe.

The Chinese hear about the no and the maybe and decide to start dumping US treasury bonds.

Day three. Trump starts work on his 100% deductible health care plan.

Day four. T bond prices are falling.

Day five. Trump works on tax cuts.

Day six. T bond prices are falling.

Day seven. Trump starts working on more money from the military.

Day eight. T bond prices are falling.

Day nine. Someone asks Trump how he's going to pay for anything. He can't raise taxes and the bond market has flopped.

This scenario assumes he gets 100% implicit support from the legislature.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join