It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump outlines "America-first" foreign policy plans , Be Afraid , Be very Afraid !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
More weapons , More wars , total meltdown.

How ? , how is this man doing so well in the race for president ?
Watch the video and tell me that is not scarier than anything Stephen King dreamed up.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

In my head I'm calling some of my closest friends I've grown up with "idiots" because I know they want to "bomb the **** out of ISIS, blah blah blah"

This.is.not.good.
edit on 27-4-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Being against intervention in order to force upon other nations the Western way of life is scary? Wow. Of course a strong military is required. I don't agree with all that is said in the above speech. The history depicting America as the heroes(solely) and the NATO topic, but then my thoughts on that topic go beyond this. Overall I don't agree with everything said, but come on. I'll finish watching later.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

How ? , how is this man doing so well in the race for president ?
Watch the video and tell me that is not scarier than anything Stephen King dreamed up.

I"ve not watched the video yet. I'll download it to my phone and do so. Thanks for the heads-up. I am assuming that this is from today?

Regarding your comment, though, about him being 'scarier than anything Stephen King dreamed up"; yeah, that may be true, but here's my problem with comments like that:

Fact is (at least, IMO), he's no scarier than any of the other nut jobs that are in the race. I don't understand why people fixate on Trump as though he alone is a problem when, in fact, he's no worse than any of the others.

I understand why the media harps on him. They are the tool of the establishment and the establishment hates him, so the media does the establishment's business

But we the people should be able to think for ourselves instead of parroting the party line. Even those who do not like the party are parroting the proper lines. (Maybe I think too highly of "we the people.")

Let's tell the truth: The whole damned lineup is like the casting tryouts for Pennywise!
edit on 2016 4 27 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Don't tell me.

Donald is going to force the rest of the world to their knees, because he says so.

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
From what I've watched, quite the opposite. In comparison.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Let me ask a simple question.

Has anything any candidate ever said actually meant anything?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384

In comparison to what?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
To the USA today and in recent years.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
He makes a lot of sense at the start. Shame he goes on that Pro-Israel diatribe.

+29 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

In comparison to what?

Watch the video!

Amazing how someone want to argue about something they haven't even taken the time to watch!

+71 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

No, he's actually advocating the rest of the world get off their knees and stand on their own strength.

It was a good speech and is a damn solid policy. Actual solutions provided, very little for American voters to logically and rationally pick at.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

His speech makes no sense , where is the money coming from for all his big plans ?
He is advocating enlarging your military and what sounds to me like going back to Reagan's star wars missile defence system , he's also advocating world domination !

Trump scares the pants of me , watching the video is like watching a bad movie , I am genuinely at a loss to understand how this man can be a front runner for the leader of your country.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Annee

In comparison to what?

Watch the video!

Amazing how someone want to argue about something they haven't even taken the time to watch!

I am watching it.

Bunch of glorifying and flag waving at the beginning.

And I've read the history and what lead up to the Berlin wall coming down. Reagan had very little to do with it.

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
He makes a lot of sense at the start. Shame he goes on that Pro-Israel diatribe.

Yes, it's a shame that such a supposedly "racist" candidate isn't an antisemite.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You don't get countries to do that by expanding our already WAY too large military. You get countries to do that by pulling out troops and forcing local and nearby countries to fill in the troop vacuum.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Yes the Iran deal hurts our allies, you know the same ones that were part of the deal...

If he is gonna make people pay for their defense, which I do agree with, he better be talking about israel too.

Listened for 16 mins, it was the same old same old out of trump.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

He is also the ONLY one that can fix America, trust him he knows all the other candidates.

link   
Do NOT call me an American. I am Polish and proud, though yes I am citizen. Anyways not to make that a big point he discusses money otherwise, this is strictly foreign policy. Not economics.

+33 more 
link   

@ 4+ Minutes in...

"Our foreign policy has been a complete and total disaster"

Sounds about right so far.

@ 6+ minutes in

"Our allies that are not spending their fare share to defend themselves, will have to defend themselves"

Sounds about right again.

@ 9+ minutes in

"Obama has not been a friend to Israel"

True that.

@ 11 + minutes in

"America has been laughed at world wide"

True too

@ 12 + minutes

" China has engaged in corporate espionage"

Another truth...

@ 13 + minutes in

"we've made the ME more chaotic and unstable than ever before"

Still more truth.

I'm not a Trump supporter.

Still watching, will finish before I comment...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join