It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is a FACT: we are living in the NWO & I have pictures to prove it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
few things
first..taking a picture of your notes is..not proof of anything ever outside of proof that someone took notes on something.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

You are daggon purty miss louise if thats you in your photo and I never give out compliments like that out of nowhere.

As for the thread here Ruk I think is interesting connections you have drawn up and I suppose you are right that it's all around us with the proverbial technological noose tightening by the day.
edit on 27-4-2016 by stabstab because: brain damage

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012

I don't think you understand what I said, then. Instead of being juvenile about it, don't you have any clarifying questions you could ask instead? Just thinking that might be more productive than telling me I'm a teenager. As if that has any bearing on this thread or on reality at all. Lol you're going to need to use your brain and ask yourself what teenager takes anthropology. You're going to need to understand the basic concepts I'm talking about already otherwise sorry I'm not going to bring you up to speed. Unless you want to pay me to tutor you, go figure it out yourself. Plenty of other people seem to get it. Frankly, globalization isn't natural. lol foraging societies are. That's what humans were until 10,000 years ago.

This didn't touch the Illuminati? LMAO

You didn't read the OP nor did you understand it. Read it first, then maybe we could be on the same page. Unfortunately, I'm not holding my breath. :/

Also, I never said I thought they ruled the world. That's just not true. I didn't care during my teenage years. I mean, I took AP Government/&Comparative Politics and I read The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman. But...all I know is that since forever, people have always been evil and messed up. The end. Who cares who's in power when everybody sucks anyway? I could care less if the world was ruled by the shadow pasta monster. Yeah, the illuminate exist. That's historical fact. And President Bush Sr. talked about the NWO. I'm talking about what he was talking about. That's all. I didn't assert anything more than that. Sorry if that was unclear in the OP.
edit on 27-4-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Sorry, I'm having trouble processing your post. I am mesmerized by your penmanship. It is very lovely.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

technology has been booming especially since the Industrial Revolution. But it began before then in the Renaissance. Which followed the tech lull in the Dark Ages. And in the post-modern era, technological innovations happen every day.
edit on 28-4-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

:3 thank you very much that's very kind of you to say

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: supermarket2012

what teenager takes anthropology./

A geek?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2
It is a class you take in college.

And this next bit isn't to you personally but rather to the thread as a whole:
Regardless, my age is a nonissue. It is literally beside the point because all of the things anyone has thought sounded teenager-ish weren't even things that I said. I didn't write like a teenager when I was one, and I certainly don't now. Seems like classic transference to me. I refuse to have to justify myself just because I don't sound totally defeated and jaded like most adults. Yes, my mind is youthful and that's how I like it. Not changing that just because I'm an adult. I don't allow society to define me, I define myself. I'm sorry if I don't adhere to societal constructs that tell people how they should or should not speak. I read too much. I think too much. I know myself too well. *shrug*

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
To those of you who disagree with me: thank you. I like people who disagree. But I like them better when they tell me exactly why I am wrong. And to do that, they need to fully read and understand the OP/ask clarifying questions. I just made a single connection: that the modern world system is the same thing as the NWO. that's it. Literally, they are the same thing. They even have the same name. Unfortunately this means the NWO isn't some magical pasta fairy of evil darkness, but that's to be expected. It's just people doing what people have always done. But now globalization makes that much easier and more effective. Pretty darn simple, in my opinion. Seems logical, too. So prove me wrong if I'm wrong, but until you do, I will continue to think that I'm probably correct.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

Wow thank you for your kindness.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Yeah...so that "Illuminati" website or whatever you linked to -- they're now calling themselves "Prometheans" or something. They claim that those that used to belong will "find their way" or whatever to their new secret website. It took all of 2 seconds to Google the Latin quote they had on there, and find the new website:

The Promethean Order

*shrug*

You never know though by looking at a website. I mean, look at Berkshire Hathaway's website:

www.berkshirehathaway.com...

They made 210 BILLION last year.

So, who knows.
edit on 28-4-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Where are the pics that back the fact in the thread title?

I see a notebook and a so called illuminatti website, neither provide any actual fact that the title is correct, but the OP said it had pics and it was proving we are living in an NWO, because if that is your proof you may want to fact check it again.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
few things
first..taking a picture of your notes is..not proof of anything ever outside of proof that someone took notes on something.

Second, modern is not new, modern is modern. if you want to loosely translate modern world systems into something it would be current world order.

Third, This is not a nwo scary thing that people try to go on about..you are discussing globalization. Thats not the same thing. global trade economy. We have been steadily increasing this since..well, since the days of ships that can cross oceans and airplanes...but a lot more since post industrial revolution.

Natural progression, the alternative is a xenophobic walling off of nations which will simply cause stagnation in development worldwide.

Holy #! I read this post word for word over a year ago!

Nothing like an in your face déjà vu. I had to triple check the date of the OP, we are in 2016 right now, yes? Sorry if off topic.

And on topic, I agree with the OP regardless of notes. It is a global system and everyone knows what happens to nations without World Banks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join