It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Admin Hiring of Ex-KGB Chiefs to Develop Internal Passport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
We are slipping rapidly down the slope to full-on tyranny in the USA. If it is true that our government is plotting to issue we the people internal passports, I can only imagine what'll be next. Probably a cashless society and detention camps for dissidents.

Bush Admin Hiring of
Ex-KGB Chiefs to Develop
Internal Passport
From Charlotte Iserbyt
dumbdown@blazenetme.net
1-13-5

Date: January 9, 2005 9:49:50 AM EST
To: sf.nancy@mail.house.gov
Subject: Christmas Eve Encounter on Powell Street

Hello, Congresswoman Pelosi:

My name is Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt and I live in Bath, Maine. I am the author of "the deliberate dumbing down of america...A Chronological Paper Trail" I served as Senior Policy Advisor in the U.S. Department of Education during President Reagan's first term...was relieved of my duties for leaking to the press a very important grant related to technology to which I felt the public should have access. My background also includes employment by the U.S. Department of State from 1956-1964, working in Soviet and Middle Eastern affairs, and overseas in South Africa and in Belgium. I am presently a freelance writer.

You may recall meeting me on Christmas Eve, about 5 p.m., as you were crossing Powell Street in San Francisco. (I was visiting my son who lives in San Francisco.) I believe you and I had just come out of Sak's Fifth Avenue. I wouldn't assume you would remember people who come up to you with questions...out of the blue...but since it was Christmas Eve I figure you may well recall our meeting. You were most gracious in taking time to talk to me, a perfect stranger, and it is for that reason that I am taking the liberty of writing to you.

I identified myself as a former "conservative Republican" turned Independent, and said to you that I was very concerned over the war in Iraq and the use by the Bush Administration of 9/11 to get unconstitutional legislation passed which endangers the civil rights of Americans. I then asked you if you were aware of the Bush Administration's hiring of former Soviet KGB Chiefs (Generals) Yvgeny Primakov and Alexander Karpov to assist Homeland Security and DARPA in the design of an internal passport for Americans. You seemed surprised but did seem to recognize the name Primakov. The subject of hiring of these former KGB Chiefs has occupied much of my time for almost two years since my two Senators from Maine, Snowe and Collins, refuse to respond with a YES or NO answer to that question. I have waited almost two years for a response from Senator Snowe, and six months for a response from Senator Collins. I, and a colleague, a public school teacher, have written many letters to both Senators and have visited Senator Snowe's Portland, Maine office two times, and finally her Chief of Staff, Cheryl, the former Mayor of a town in Maine, regretfully explained to us that there was nothing the state office could do for us.

Since I assume you will be interested in this case, I am taking the liberty of forwarding to you my latest article, the first published by the major media, related to this subject, and FINALLY a response to that published letter from MIchael Bopp, Staff Director and Chief Counsel for Senator Collins. Evidently the fact that the editor of the Opinion Page of The Times Record of Brunswick, Maine had the courage to publish my article, forced Mr. Bopp to react. Great! The Times Record has a fairly important readership due to its location in midcoast Maine, the home of Bath Iron Works (shipbuilding), Bowdoin College, and the Brunswick Naval Air Station which is involved in the war in Iraq.

You may also wish to go to my website
click on "Articles", to read articles I have written on this subject which have been posted on Internet sites over the past eighteen months.
www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Don't feel comfortable with having a forign country helping with pasports, but there are a lot of theory'z out th'r regarding Russia and how the "wall" realy is not down.......that's the thing...if the KGB w'r so bad? why not "one" was put into court on trial for abuse (or something).

And me'z luv cash 2....CASH RULE, and gold is good...and diamonds (plus prettier than a bank card)...hee..hee

Your Canadian Friend,
Sven

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Gold is at record highs. There's a good reason for that.

Bush loves Putin. They're soulmates.
I guess it stands to reason he'd utilize Putin's soldiers & police state methods.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Gold is at record highs. There's a good reason for that.

Bush loves Putin. They're soulmates.
I guess it stands to reason he'd utilize Putin's soldiers & police state methods.

After the nuke attack the american "sheeple" will be lineing up to have a "i'm a real american" chip inserted.

PS "KGB boy" Putin has the goods on 41, 42 and 43...............

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I don't doubt it.

It's funny, most folks don't understand how entwined George H.W. Bush and Bubba Clinton are, bidness-wise. If they knew, they'd see Bubba in a whole new light.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Paranoia of epic proportions. No passports, ex kgb... please folks reign in your enthusiasm.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by booger
Paranoia of epic proportions. No passports, ex kgb... please folks reign in your enthusiasm.

Wake up.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
SEE?

It doesnt matter what this bogus government submits these people to.

They are WILLING.

You people need a reality check, and a good swift kick in the ars to say the least.

I'm afraid for You and for Me, you mindless bufoons.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
dgtempe -- Echo

Booger('s) should be flicked on walls, or wiped under the bottom of a chair. Either way they are worthless.

Although there is an endless supply... hmmm if only I figured out a way to market there worthlessness I would be a rich man.

Is there any "mainstream" place where bartering is prevelent?

new topics

top topics

join