It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of transgender student urges SC school district to update bathroom policy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Thanks for sharing that here but that adds nothing to this discussion unless you want to prove Phage wrong.

If Phage and others want to compare external influences treating blacks as lesser people because of their skin color versus people who are suffering from internal delusions that they are the wrong gender, have a ball.

My point is that the two scenarios are not comparable. Why is it that the enablers always go back in time and try to compare the latest SJW fad to actual discrimination that was wrong and tucked away in the past where it belongs?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

a reply to: RedDragon

Oh I got his point allright. He ignored the science that has been presented to him many times on ATS. Apparently he thinks it's impossible for someone to be born with a mind that reflects the gender opposite it's sex. It's a real phenomenon.

Can you explain why these people;s rights take precedence over everyone else's?
Can you explain why your rights take precedence over anyone else's? A transgendered person using the same restroom I do does not infringe on my rights.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

an answer in the affirmative, in no way expresses skepticism

Keep spinning, dude. Biological science does not say blacks are less human than whites, and you know it.

Biological science says XY = male, XX = female.

If I took a cell sample from a transgender person's brain, it will have the same sex chromosomes as their reproductive organs. That is a fact. That is reality.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

a reply to: RedDragon

Oh I got his point allright. He ignored the science that has been presented to him many times on ATS. Apparently he thinks it's impossible for someone to be born with a mind that reflects the gender opposite it's sex. It's a real phenomenon.

Please explain to me, the last time you actually saw someone's genitals in a public restroom.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

It wasn't a problem until Fundamental Christians made an issue out of it. And besides transgender people have probably been in bathrooms and you didn't know it.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Keep spinning, dude. Biological science does not say blacks are less human than whites, and you know it.

If I took a cell sample from a transgender person's brain, it will have the same sex chromosomes as their reproductive organs. That is a fact. That is reality.

Unfortunately for your opinion, that is not true. There are people born at birth that are intersexed.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4/28/2016 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

and you type words on the screen in order to try and increase the ignorance in the world. Amazingly, all of my 5 children are adults, and most likely have been in a public restroom with a transgendered individual. Transgendered individuals affect my life in no way as a heterosexual male, it is amazing that they affect your life in such a way, that you need to post in every thread about trans folks. Me doth think you protest too much.

Methinks you project way too often.

I don't care about transgenders in bathrooms, honestly.

If they are men who honestly think they are women, then then can only use a stall.

If they are women who honestly think they are men, they are not using a urinal and therefore using a stall.

As you say, zero impact on our lives.

I am not concerned about those rare instances. Census numbers says the percentage of transgenders in the population are 0.3%. Not very common. Of that, from what I understand, there are 2 men for every 1 woman who thinks they are the wrong gender. So that means 0.2% are men who think they are women.

Crime data says that roughly 3.0% of the heterosexual population are sexual predators, primarily men.

So when a woman goes into a woman's locker room or shower and sees a naked man, the statistics say that man is 15 times more likely to be a predator than confused about their gender reality.

So when I say we need to keep penises in the men's room and vaginas in the lady's room, I am thinking about keeping sexual predator men out of the lady's room. Otherwise I can only think that trans-enablers really don't care about the safety of women and girls, and are only interested in the social justice fad of the moment.

Amazingly locker rooms have not been mentioned in this entire thread, and according to your data, women cannot be predators. No one seems to be concerned about the safety of boys or men, and the last two most public cases involved adult men abusing boys. I am not interested in social justice, just equality for all, which seems to escape those that embrace the constitution most closely.

Amazingly, homosexual predators were not mentioned in this entire thread either. Do you want to go there? I was being nice and saying that the 3% were heterosexual but we can delve further into *that* reality if you want...

Amazingly part 2, bath room rights are not in the Constitution.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Keep spinning your own self, you gave an affirmative response to a comment that indicated that blacks were less than human, maybe you need to examine your own values instead of trying to discredit mine.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Can you back that up?

Even the Olympics doesn't use chromosome testing anymore.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Unfortunately for your opinion, that is not true. There are people born at birth that are intersexed.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh good grief here we go again with that fraction of a fraction cannard. Intersex is so rare it makes people who think they are transgender seem like a regular occurrence.

www.rightdiagnosis.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

and you type words on the screen in order to try and increase the ignorance in the world. Amazingly, all of my 5 children are adults, and most likely have been in a public restroom with a transgendered individual. Transgendered individuals affect my life in no way as a heterosexual male, it is amazing that they affect your life in such a way, that you need to post in every thread about trans folks. Me doth think you protest too much.

If they are men who honestly think they are women, then then can only use a stall.

If they are women who honestly think they are men, they are not using a urinal and therefore using a stall.

I am not concerned about those rare instances. Census numbers says the percentage of transgenders in the population are 0.3%. Not very common. Of that, from what I understand, there are 2 men for every 1 woman who thinks they are the wrong gender. So that means 0.2% are men who think they are women.

Crime data says that roughly 3.0% of the heterosexual population are sexual predators, primarily men.

So when a woman goes into a woman's locker room or shower and sees a naked man, the statistics say that man is 15 times more likely to be a predator than confused about their gender reality.

So when I say we need to keep penises in the men's room and vaginas in the lady's room, I am thinking about keeping sexual predator men out of the lady's room. Otherwise I can only think that trans-enablers really don't care about the safety of women and girls, and are only interested in the social justice fad of the moment.

Amazingly locker rooms have not been mentioned in this entire thread, and according to your data, women cannot be predators. No one seems to be concerned about the safety of boys or men, and the last two most public cases involved adult men abusing boys. I am not interested in social justice, just equality for all, which seems to escape those that embrace the constitution most closely.

Amazingly, homosexual predators were not mentioned in this entire thread either. Do you want to go there? I was being nice and saying that the 3% were heterosexual but we can delve further into *that* reality if you want...

Equal rights are pretty big in the constitution, but apparently you are ok with denying a portion of our population of those rights, without them breaking the law. Bring on your opinions or facts, their are already predators in our public restrooms, and by your stats only .3% are transsexual, but you are all for passing more laws to make people criminals, for doing nothing more than taking a deuce.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Because its not about that. Its about being an agitator and an attention seeking nut job. This minority of twisted freaks could care less about social norms. They have won on a lot of fronts but I think they going to far. This GIRL needed to be bounced from school.

I have no doubt in my mind the loony left would be down for the Trans-Age-Ual fight so they can legally get to the children. Hell, most public schools, Churches and social groups with a make up of children have been infiltrated by these "special people."

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Can you back that up?

... are you serious? You seriously think that a person's sex chromosomes in their brain cells are going to be different that the sex chromosomes in their reproductive organ cells? If so, I think I may see what part of the problem is...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Equal rights are pretty big in the constitution, but apparently you are ok with denying a portion of our population of those rights, without them breaking the law. Bring on your opinions or facts, their are already predators in our public restrooms, and by your stats only .3% are transsexual, but you are all for passing more laws to make people criminals, for doing nothing more than taking a deuce.

I am okay with the Enumerated Powers as well as the 9th and 10th Amendments, which say that the bath room laws are not the federal government's problem and are left up to the States and People. And if the People say that penises stay in the boy's room and vaginas stay in the girl's room, you have to live with that.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing that here but that adds nothing to this discussion unless you want to prove Phage wrong.

If Phage and others want to compare external influences treating blacks as lesser people because of their skin color versus people who are suffering from internal delusions that they are the wrong gender, have a ball.

My point is that the two scenarios are not comparable. Why is it that the enablers always go back in time and try to compare the latest SJW fad to actual discrimination that was wrong and tucked away in the past where it belongs?

Compared to your professed ignorance, I will proudly take the title of Social Justice Warrior. Regardless of my personal opinion, I will defend everyone's right to be equal, and defend their right to free speech. In your mind it is internal delusions, in their life it is reality, which is something that you do not seem to be able to grasp. Your fear of seeing a penis or a vagina in public restroom, probably has an official medical name that I do not know, but I cannot recall a time I have seen genitals in a public restroom.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freija
These are our transgender daughters. What good parent wouldn't stand up for their right to use the correct bathroom?.

A *responsible* parent will make sure their child can deal with the reality of their situation.

A 'responsible' parent will listen to their child, and professionals who know what they are talking about, and work toward what is best for the child (hint, not denying what the child actually is) . Despite the fear mongering by those who choose to remain ignorant, gender dysphoria is real, and recognised by psychologists and physicians.

en.wikipedia.org...

Gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder (GID) is the formal diagnosis used by psychologists and physicians to describe people who experience significant dysphoria (distress) with the sex and gender they were assigned at birth. Evidence suggests that people who identify with a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth, may do so not just due to psychological or behavioral causes, but also biological ones related to their genetics, the makeup of their brains, or prenatal exposure to hormones.

edit on 28-4-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Can you back that up?

... are you serious? You seriously think that a person's sex chromosomes in their brain cells are going to be different that the sex chromosomes in their reproductive organ cells? If so, I think I may see what part of the problem is...

The Olympics no longer uses chromosome testing to determine gender.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Tucked away in the past - where it belongs? Telling

You think that because you own a penis this makes you some kind of expert

This is no fad - and this issue is not going away no matter how squeamish it makes you. You have no say when it comes to how other people want to live their lives. It's not up to you

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The problem lies not in someone who will use the policy for benevolent reasons but those who will do so for nefarious ones. Those who clamor for the rules to be changed like to think it is all fine and dandy but if one sexual assault occurs due to this new rule change, then the problem lays in their hands. One sexual assault is one too many. It does not matter if it is boys or girls. Sexual assaults can go both ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join