It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGS:Sons of liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
has anyone played this game, it relates to "the illuminati" by calling them "The Patriots" . I dont know but i got this strongs urge to start this organization, where i can be a spy or some kind of an agent that will destroy these douches before everything starts. my 2 questions are.

1) has anyone heard of this

2) what does one need to be this kind of an agent.
Would i be working for the government.. i think i'd be working against the government. kinda comfusing.
Lets start a team lol

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I love that game i i know Ycon also plays it. I just think the developers read alil bit of conspiracy and integrated it into the game nothin else. Cant wait for the sequal specially after that cliffhanger ending

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Unfortunately the sequel to the game is set in the 60's so we wont be finding out about the Patriots just yet, which is annoying.

Snake takes to Jungle warfare, which will be cool though. It looks brilliant.

Sons of Liberty is one of the best games ever made and I think the story is more true than people may realise.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
yup, i know the ending really pissed me off, what pissed me off more is that the sequal is prior to that so we wont find out for a loong time.

anyways, what about starting a foxhound like group against the govt or the patriots in this case illuminati what would one have to accomplish, and where the hell do you meet people like you fighting against them

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
John Nada i didnt hear bout that do you have a link??? Cause originally the sequal was when he hunts the patriots and it was commin out on X-box not ps2??

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'll look for a link for you in a minute Quicksilver but I've seen the trailer for it and it's definately set in the 60's, to do with jungle warfare as Snake. It looks awesome, but as you say we wanna see Snake kick some Patriot ass.
I wanna know the story behind them so bad but we're just not gonna find out for a while.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ps2.ign.com...

Here you go Quicksilver. Thankfully Hideo Kojima returned to make the game. There is also footage there of some of the game.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
thanks man. Hopefully this will tie to the atriot thing maybe. Maybe it will be better than Sons of liberty

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here is some info on the next 2 games for the series coming soon:

1) Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

2) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

[Edited on 16-6-2003 by Ocelot]

top topics

join