It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guaranteed Trump win: NM Govenor Susana Marinez as VP pick

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This would just be seen as pandering and she would get roasted for having anything to do with somebody who has shown such great disrespect for women and Hispanics. It would do nothing for him and wreck her political future. The problem Trump has is that he is despised by the majority of Americans. No VP fix is going to help with that. All he could do is change and stop being Trump. And even then people seem to have made up their minds.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

This would just be seen as pandering and she would get roasted for having anything to do with somebody who has shown such great disrespect for women and Hispanics.

Everything Trump does is pandering to some group or another. It's working ok......

I watched his last speech on TV and he seemed almost reasonable....perhaps he's pandering now to the moderates. To little to late imo.

His speech writer is pretty good and Trump read it off the teleprompter perfectly.

edit on 27-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Guaranteed Trump win: NM Govenor Susana Marinez as VP pick

Who is Susana Marinez?

do you mean Martinez? I live here in NM and Gov. Martinez has some serious corruption baggage plus being a drunk.

The democrats would love to see Trump pick her.

latino.foxnews.com...

Yes, Martinez. I misspelled her name in the title. It can't be any worse of a pick than Cruz picking Fiorina, the failed HP CEO whose never held office.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Thought you might enjoy this being as how you are a fan of gov. Susana ...

krqe.com...
progressnownm.org...

Of course the dembs would never use this against our drunk embarrassment of a governor.

Trump is smart enough to kick that drunk to the curb. She wouldn't help in his kissing up to the Hispanics and women this late in the game anyway.

She blew any chance she might have had at a higher office and she knows it. What a dumbass!

edit on 27-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thought you might enjoy this being as how you are a fan of gov. Susana ...

krqe.com...
progressnownm.org...

Of course the dembs would never use this against our drunk embarrassment of a governor.

Trump is smart enough to kick that drunk to the curb. She wouldn't help in his kissing up to the Hispanics and women this late in the game anyway.

Didn't say I am a fan of hers, only that it would be a smart move for Trump. Despite her missteps, she's not any worsde than Hillary or Cruz's running mate, Carly.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Not so sure she'll pick a hispanic. Male, yes.

But Corey Booker might be an even better choice. I actually like him...even if he is a dreaded eastern lib...boooooooo.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Gazrok

Not so sure she'll pick a hispanic. Male, yes.

But Corey Booker might be an even better choice. I actually like him...even if he is a dreaded eastern lib...boooooooo.

I've heard the Corey Booker name thrown around too. Wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

From everything I've seen or heard, which isn't everything out there, he's a better choice than Hillary, or our present President.

Smart. Articulate. Got some cajones. The gangs don't like him, due to his strong anti-crime stance, they put a contract out on him apparently.

A real up and comer that I'm going to keep my eyes on for the future.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

From everything I've seen or heard, which isn't everything out there, he's a better choice than Hillary, or our present President.

Smart. Articulate. Got some cajones. The gangs don't like him, due to his strong anti-crime stance, they put a contract out on him apparently.

A real up and comer that I'm going to keep my eyes on for the future.

He's got cajones alright. He ran into a burning building in Newark to rescue a neighbor. Not to derail this thread but...

Booker recounted his "come to Jesus" moment today, just hours after he was released from the hospital, where he was treated for second-degree burns and smoke inhalation.

The mayor fought through flames in the kitchen to reach the stairs. When he reached the top of the staircase, Booker said something exploded.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This says hey Latino women I think you're so stupid that you won't realise I made this choice just to get your vote.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

a reply to: MrSpad

This would just be seen as pandering and she would get roasted for having anything to do with somebody who has shown such great disrespect for women and Hispanics.

Everything Trump does is pandering to some group or another. It's working ok......

I watched his last speech on TV and he seemed almost reasonable....perhaps he's pandering now to the moderates. To little to late imo.

His speech writer is pretty good and Trump read it off the teleprompter perfectly.

It is to little to late. Normally when you leave the primaries you have large group (the deciding group in an election) of moderates and independents that are undecided and have no set opinion of the candidates. With 24 hour Trump that group has already formed an opinion and it is not a good one. The battle you can win is winning over undecideds the battle you can not win is winning over people who already have decided they do not like you. Clinton has a problem their as well but nowhere near as bad a Trump or Cruz. She would pretty much lose against anybody else so she has gotten lucky beyond belief.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
This says hey Latino women I think you're so stupid that you won't realise I made this choice just to get your vote.

Kinda like when Hilary plays the gender card or adopts the accent of her target audience.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Carson does know his way around Washington, though.

I think he ought to go with a younger VP choice, however, now that I've given it some thought.

With Hillary almost certain to go with a younger VP candidate, such as Castro, or my choice, Corey Booker, mayor of Newark, I think he should probably go younger... But that's just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

She's lived in the Midwest, in the north east and in the south. I imagine she picked up some local dialect from each. Is this supposed to mean something?
How does this relate to Trump picking a Latino woman as a running mate? I'm not getting a connect.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The radio guys were all over Chuck Norris this morning. They figure it would be just as non-establishment and celebrity as Trump is himself while also being a salve to guarantee a conservative on the ticket while having that mythical Millennial meme appeal.

I think he should pick one of the Duck Dynasty guys, doesn't matter much which one. Then they could run with the slogan Trump Commander.
edit on 28-4-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Trump already has someone in mind. This is all part of his plan. LIke Bobby Knight. He asked to endorse him months ago and Trump said can you wait till I need you? Here comes Indiana and Bobby is there.

I feel that Trump has done what many of the Tea Party people wanted. He eviscerated the GOP establishment. Almost like a witch hunt if you look back. Now that the sides were taken, and many insiders look like babies and crooked, someone will rise to the top that is a GOP Washington insider and like stated earlier, that is what Trump will use. I do not think his VP choice will affect his voters as much as the DNC this year though. It is a 'vote against' not a 'vote for' election cycle.

Hillary for some reason I keep thinking Keith Ellison. Young, African American and Muslim. He endorsed Bernie so it shows he is radical and could maybe grab some of his base when gone and it would fill other key demographics she is missing.
edit on 04am30amf0000002016-04-28T11:59:32-05:001132 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yeah just like Sarah Palin helped McCain

Latinos nor woman aren’t fools. They’ll see it’s just a ploy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join