It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Cis People are Transphobic (And you're probably racist, too!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Not sure if you guys can make it through the video, it's best of cringe 2016 material imo.

So she found Black Hitler on youtube, then took everything he said as truth, I guess cause he is gay and black, I mean same sex loving and black therefore he must be telling the truth?

anyways, this video been making the rounds haha.

I found it because of Tyler;

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Mental illness, there's an app for that. Wow, this is way over my head, I couldn't watch more than a minute of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Hahaha!

Watch Tylers version its a bit more bearable, the original is 6 minutes too long haha.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I made it to the part "even if you have liberal parents, society will still introduce you to the idea 'biological gender"

lol that silly idea of biological gender... get with the times!

What a joke.

I like the rebuttal video but I don't think he's screaming loud enough...

a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Someday ... we'll stick our brains into robot bodies and then it won't matter, but until it does, there is that pesky matter of chromosomes to consider and what they mean.

I don't care what psychology you have and were raised with, those darn chromosomes seem to be the most biased of all!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I had to look up what the hell Cis was.

This whole movement reminds me of what Rome must have been like right before the fall.

Sad times.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Did anyone else quietly wait for the over sized acme brand anvil to fall from nowhere to silence her before just stopping the video

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

can you explain what "cis" people are? is that an abbreviation? a slang term? so confused

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yeah I keep hearing this term, I looked it up, means "Cisgender is a term for someone who has a gender identity that aligns with what they were assigned at birth." Moreover I wonder who gets to invent these "words".

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Cisgender (often abbreviated to simply cis) is a label for those whose experiences of their own gender agree with the sex they were assigned at birth. It may also be defined as those who have "a gender identity or perform a gender role society considers appropriate for one's sex."[1] It is a complement to the term transgender.[2]

There are a number of derivatives of the term in use, including cis male for "male assigned male at birth", cis female for "female assigned female at birth", analogously "cis man" and "cis woman", as well as cissexism (or "cissexual assumption" or "cisnormativity").

en.wikipedia.org...

Your lack of knowledge almost came off as a micro-aggresion.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

can you explain what "cis" people are? is that an abbreviation? a slang term? so confused

Cis would be those horrible people who have genders that match their bodies. The nerve of us.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Damn normies.

link   
a reply to: sycomix

I love how we were "assigned" that gender at birth instead of it happening the moment sperm met egg.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I had to look it up too. LoL
Cis is short for Cisgender.

Cisgender (often abbreviated to simply cis) is a label for those whose experiences of their own gender agree with the sex they were assigned at birth. It may also be defined as those who have "a gender identity or perform a gender role society considers appropriate for one's sex."[1] It is a complement to the term transgender.[2]

WIKI

ETA: I see this was answered a few times.

edit on 4 27 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

sometimes i think these are parody videos, but then i can find no hint of sarcasm, or even a slight look of the eyes that indicate they are not telling us what their truth is(no matter how asinine it is)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Isn't it good to know they were kind enough to label us? I know I was feeling left out of having some kind of slick label to quantify my gender identify because I simply was not content to be female. /sarc

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Moar lies.

It is the sperm that fertilizes the egg that will determine the sex of your baby. Some sperm carry the X-chromosome and some sperm carry the Y-chromosome. If an X-chromosome-carrying sperm fertilizes the egg, the baby will be a girl.

www.fertilityfriend.com...

Obviously biased, and a bigot most likely.
edit on 27-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: stosh64

Isn't it good to know they were kind enough to label us? I know I was feeling left out of having some kind of slick label to quantify my gender identify because I simply was not content to be female. /sarc

Do I sense internalized misogyny?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Nah, I just needed a label so I could feel more like a victim.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's okay I suffer from internalized colonialism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join