It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manipulation of Gold and Silver Markets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Banks were caught and found guilty of manipulating gold and silver prices.

i found this video on youtube and i hadnt seen anything on the search engine, this information is just mind blowing.

this video goes into alot of detail about the whole thing,.

www.secretsofthefed.com...

The Financial Times is reporting that UBS has agreed to settle charges against it by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority that it engaged in the manipulation of the gold and silver markets. While it may come as a surprise to chart wranglers like Trader Dan or interminably hot air windbags like Dennis Gartman and Martin Armstrong that gold and silver are manipulated by the big bullion banks, UBS has de facto admitted to such illegal activity.

edit on 27-4-2016 by Belcastro because: added markets to title

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
OH....

gold and silver markets

I was thinking the thread concerned Alchemy or the philosophers stone in manipulating base metals into Gold

OOPs

but to use this post in a constructive way:

heres an article that relates----

]

Can mining stocks go higher?

That said, as Grant Williams points out, despite their promising start to the year, it is far from certain that mining stocks will continue to rise, and that the sector has turned the corner. For one, many investors were burned badly during the bear market of the past six years and it will take time for memories to fade. “Even if mining stock momentum has shifted, these transitions usually come with considerable volatility,” says Williams. “They are thus unlikely to go up in a straight line.”

www.sprottmoney.com...

edit on th30146175553127122016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
OH....

gold and silver markets

I was thinking the thread concerned Alchemy or the philosophers stone in manipulating base metals into Gold

OOPs

if u dont mind id like to add that to the title so that becomes more apparant.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

I am so intrigued by this. I can't watch the video right now. However, I did see this article recently about

Legal Settlement for Deutsch Bank (and others) fixing physical and COMEX futures market.

So I'm guessing the banks somehow profit by keeping the precious metals artificially low in price? Is that the gist of it? I wish I understood this better. Thanks for making this thread. Precious metals are one of my favorite tools of steady incremental investment, Real Estate is where I see real money opportunities though

Zerohedge article www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

The Texas Hunt Brothers once bought all the silver worldwide....doing a good job obtaining much of it.

Paid well to buy it from consumers and totally manipulated it's worldwide costs.

I sold off 40-50 silver dollars at a premium then for around $36 for each dollar if I remember correctly.
edit on 27-4-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
World turns on metal. If it isn't made of metal, it was made in a factory… made of metal. They can keep the lid on prices (used to be called price fixing, considered illegal at one time, how can a free market remain free)?

The less faith people have in fiat currencies, the more they will seek to hold a tangible asset like precious metals. People will tell you its not that important, so why do major banks keep as much as possible in their basement vaults?

images
edit on 27-4-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

top topics

join