posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:53 AM
a reply to: Quantum12
imho . . . wisdom is:
1. The reverential awe/'fear' of Yehovah. Anything less--particularly if one has had any significant contact with Yehovah of any supernatural
substance at all--anything less is terminal cluelessness, ignorance and/or terminal stupidity.
2. Knowing what to do, in constructive terms, with the knowledge one has.
3. Knowing HOW to do the loving thing regardless of the circumstances.
4. DOING the loving thing, regardless of circumstances.
5. BEING a loving person, regardless of circumstances.
6. Caring for the fatherless, widows, abused, hurt, hungry, homeless.
7. Humility in thought, word and deed.
8. Taking the lesser seat and position out of true love and affection for others (not out of a kind of pathological self-deprecation).
9. Patience in thought, word and deed.
12. Calm strength in chaos and crises.
. . .