It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marines Ain't So Tough!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
siberian tiger where are you from?
I am from scotland across the atlantic from america and although i aint on good terms with the US , they still kick ass.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Did you see the video, jetsetter if I'm wrong then so is Bush Sr. because he was the one who narriated it on the "History Channel" and there was an interview with the photagrapher he also said it he died though Ithink some time in the 90's or 2001 anyways did you guys see the video?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Did you see the video, jetsetter if I'm wrong then so is Bush Sr. because he was the one who narriated it on the "History Channel" and there was an interview with the photagrapher he also said it he died though Ithink some time in the 90's or 2001 anyways did you guys see the video?

ok ok, i cant this any longer. Dude, you are waaay off there. some of men that raised that flag will killed in battle LATER! not seconds. the japanese were heavily embedded there. and eventually, WE WON!! screw these ragheads in iraq, i hear that now we are going to make kill squads like we had in in central america in the 80s. we'll wipe our collective as-es with these guys. its because we put on white gloves and try to go about things w/o offending any ones. screw the mosques, bomb them to. we go the bombs, we make the rules. play nice and all will be well. mess with us, you'll pay.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So spliff you want no restrictions huh?
Want some good old fashion civvy interogations huh?
Why not give those KKK clan members from the USA a call they might like that kind of thing, better yet lets get the CIA in with thier "interegators" and let them conduct unrestricted warfare.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
sure, or we can let them keep beheading civilians and anyone else that they get their hands on. what ever happened to an eye for an eye?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
sure, or we can let them keep beheading civilians and anyone else that they get their hands on. what ever happened to an eye for an eye?

That mentalitly started WW1.....now tell me why we should stoop to thier level?
They dont just behead anyone you know.
Even if you kill those insurgents all you do is create oppresion and fear, what kind of democracy will that be!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

That mentalitly started WW1.....now tell me why we should stoop to thier level?
They dont just behead anyone you know.
Even if you kill those insurgents all you do is create oppresion and fear, what kind of democracy will that be!

ummm, no, killing archduke ferdinad is what started ww1. we dont stoop to any level. its them who set the level. our war was against saddam. these people are just opportunistic killers. we need to deal with them on a different level. that why geneva convention rules dont apply. we arnt fighting an organized military. we are fighting a group of "thugs" they need to be dealt with differently. i would describe how, but since i like this site, i dont want to get another warning. but you catch my drift here.....

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

ummm, no, killing archduke ferdinad is what started ww1.

Yeah and autria-hungary wanted revenge so they demanded acess and some other demands that could not be met so they invaded.

we dont stoop to any level. its them who set the level. our war was against saddam. these people are just opportunistic killers. we need to deal with them on a different level. that why geneva convention rules dont apply. we arnt fighting an organized military. we are fighting a group of "thugs" they need to be dealt with differently. i would describe how, but since i like this site, i dont want to get another warning. but you catch my drift here.....

Thats stooping lower, also american fighters would fight as well if thier country had been taken over.
I dont justify most of thier tactics or most of thier beliefs or even what they stand for but i know we can't , i repeat can't do anything like that, america and britain are two of the biggest powers of the world we can't allow our forces to be anything less than great.

Our forces fight and die knowing thier fighting for queen, country and regiment or navy or ship or what ever they stand for, they uphold high standards of discipline for a reason.

Look once you break the rules once its easy to break them again and again.

Do you think the average soldier wants to go and napalm a mosque that has children in it???
You ask them!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA "BIGGEST POWERS IN THE WORLD" you call these guys getting beat up like this "Biggest Powers in the world" HAHAHAHAHA rense.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

HAHAHAHA "BIGGEST POWERS IN THE WORLD" you call these guys getting beat up like this "Biggest Powers in the world" HAHAHAHAHA rense.com...

Well i would call the 2 nations who inveted most of the worlds technology and 2 nations that helped bring the world to its hieght major powers , wouldnt you agree?
Also we may have taken losses but we are fighting the most difficult war of all.
Might i add that british military losses are at an all time low infact only at 75 men.

You do relise that between the twp nations they contain the two most powerful ,most well armed, best trained and the 2nd wealthiest nations on the planet.
Now tell me how we are not major powers?

**Sips on tea and leans back comfertably in chair***

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
U.S./U.K. are one of the superpowers NOT only two.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

U.S./U.K. are one of the superpowers NOT only two.

I never said they where super powers, are you starting to get confounded between the two.
You never did say where you where from...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
yes we are the only 2 superpowers that do anything about anything. China is bad, but they stay out of conflicts. Russia is a shell of what they once were. therefore, we call the shots. brittan is pretty much of our lapdog. this is why the rest of the world hates us. cuz we are #1. when it was us versus russia, it was like good vs. evil. now that we won, its more like playing king of the hill. everyone wants to knock us down. yet, at the same time, they want us to bail them out the first time some trouble pops up. cant win, cant loose. oh well.

anyrate, my point is, these "insurgants" are bringing this all down on themselves. if they would stop the cheap shots, we could get out of there alot faster. they will all end up dead or on the run. and probably, that country will end up in a civil war within a year or so anyways. we got saddam out. let the elections happen, then bail.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

yes we are the only 2 superpowers that do anything about anything.

Exscuse me?
Forgive me for not sharing your nationalistic pride my country is NOT a super power and probably wouldnt want to be one.

China is bad, but they stay out of conflicts. Russia is a shell of what they once were.

China isnt bad its the government there thats bad.
Russia is actually pretty good considering what they have been going through.

therefore, we call the shots. brittan is pretty much of our lapdog.

Whoa there partner.
Lap dog?
I dont recall you calling us a lapdog when we outdo you at something.
Just remember we choose to stay by your side not the other way around.

this is why the rest of the world hates us. cuz we are #1. when it was us versus russia, it was like good vs. evil. now that we won, its more like playing king of the hill. everyone wants to knock us down. yet, at the same time, they want us to bail them out the first time some trouble pops up. cant win, cant loose. oh well.

Well we didnt want you to bail us out during the falklands.
Or where you the ones saveing 2 CIA operatives in afghanistan?
Actually we dont like you due to your policies and your methods.

anyrate, my point is, these "insurgants" are bringing this all down on themselves. if they would stop the cheap shots, we could get out of there alot faster. they will all end up dead or on the run. and probably, that country will end up in a civil war within a year or so anyways. we got saddam out. let the elections happen, then bail.

They fight for reasons you wont understand or approve.
You cant and wont bail.
You need that country as a stageing point.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
devilwasp--question..are you just trying to start an arguement? while opinions are allowed here, of course. we usually like them backed up in fact. also allow me to clarify something for you. when i refered to china as being "bad" i meant "bad-ass" (like us). please follow up on your vague references for me. such as:

I dont recall you calling us a lapdog when we outdo you at something.

what has scotland "outdone" us in?

Well we didnt want you to bail us out during the falklands.

you have a hand in intergovernemental policies and know this to be fact? appartently you did need us. as do most people. love us when you need us and hate us when your wrong...siiigh.

They fight for reasons you wont understand or approve.

thats a broad assumption of my intelligence. i think i know why they fighting against us. maybe its because they are still loyal to saddam. whatever. people make wrong decisions everyday. (look at prince harry)

we will win in iraq because 1) we are right 2) the overwhelming majority of that country wants us to. 3) we have the military might to force it on them.

more lives will be lost and without a doubt whenever we decide its time to leave there will be some people there who delcare "victory". just as saddam did 10 years ago...lol.

i do, however, feel your right that we are using iraq as a staging point. which is good. that whole region is ripe for civil war, at which point we will undoubtly be called upon again to save some countries ungratefull as-ses. what better place to be than there and mobilized?

so siberian, im sorry if you and the rest of scotland are upset with us, but answer me this. how many "scottish" troops are there fighting with us? any idea? and, IMO, pretty strong words from a country that england considers their lapdog.

sidenote- england will go along with whatever the US does because they cant stand alone. from what ive talked about with other europeans, they feel like the UK is the US of europe. just that, america has alot more firepower, which equates to alot more power.

perhaps you and your fellow countrymen forgot 9/11, but we didnt. and i hope im wrong here, but consider this. what will you and your people wnat to do when a muslim extremist knocks down your buildings and kills your civilians? will you worry about their feelings?will you worry about offending someone? or will you want revenge? i await your answer. please be concise and to the point. please leave the vague references at home and also, PLEASE indicate when your are speaking your opinion rather than fact. tnks!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
*Looks at pictures. Tear comes to eye*

You dare post those pictures, state what you are stating, and dare call yourself human?

We ought to throw you in war and see how you make it.

You obviously not once have ever been in a fight. You obviously are a fat man with glasses who sits in his mother's basement all day in front of his computer with no life and picks fights where they shouldn't begin.

I KILL YOU! *Points and charges holding bayonet* Fat man is dead.

*Salutes American Flag with pride* God bless those brave souls that are fighting to keep the peace in this horrible world of ours. It's not their choice to fight, but it is their choice to protect one another.

Shattered OUT...

[edit on 16-1-2005 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

devilwasp--question..are you just trying to start an arguement? while opinions are allowed here, of course. we usually like them backed up in fact. also allow me to clarify something for you. when i refered to china as being "bad" i meant "bad-ass" (like us). please follow up on your vague references for me. such as:

I am trying to point out a few things here that i dont think can be left alone.
If you dont want to continue this conversation then say and I'll glady walk away.

what has scotland "outdone" us in?

Harrier, torpedo techonology, military training, operational exsperience and intelegence gathering.

you have a hand in intergovernemental policies and know this to be fact? appartently you did need us. as do most people. love us when you need us and hate us when your wrong...siiigh.

Well considering there was NO repeat NO direct involvement by US forces except from satalite intelegence and the supplying of the AIM-9 Sidewinder.
We nethier love you nor hate you.

thats a broad assumption of my intelligence. i think i know why they fighting against us. maybe its because they are still loyal to saddam. whatever. people make wrong decisions everyday. (look at prince harry)

Its a fact that most people will not understand why they fight even people who have served there for a year.

we will win in iraq because 1) we are right 2) the overwhelming majority of that country wants us to. 3) we have the military might to force it on them.

In war both sides are right. There is no sign of US love , all that is really seen is angry mobs.
You have the force to fight them conventionaly but not thier style.

more lives will be lost and without a doubt whenever we decide its time to leave there will be some people there who delcare "victory". just as saddam did 10 years ago...lol.

When you leave it is their victory, anything you do wrong or out of anger is a victory to them.

i do, however, feel your right that we are using iraq as a staging point. which is good. that whole region is ripe for civil war, at which point we will undoubtly be called upon again to save some countries ungratefull as-ses. what better place to be than there and mobilized?

You dont have the right to do that, the US is doing this illegaly and frankly doesnt give a damm apart from thier visions of right and wrong.
By save thier asses what do you mean?
Installing a new government???
[quote[
so siberian, im sorry if you and the rest of scotland are upset with us, but answer me this. how many "scottish" troops are there fighting with us? any idea? and, IMO, pretty strong words from a country that england considers their lapdog.

Right mate you keep calling me siberian...?????why???
Black watch went into bagdad and faught alongside US troops.
Wouldnt really, since we have more say in the UK than england. And the fact we OWN the UK's nuclear deterant.

sidenote- england will go along with whatever the US does because they cant stand alone. from what ive talked about with other europeans, they feel like the UK is the US of europe. just that, america has alot more firepower, which equates to alot more power.

HA!
You have never met an englishman then!
Many englishmen hate bush as much as we do.
They see that thanks to our leader, there are many here that hate america.

perhaps you and your fellow countrymen forgot 9/11, but we didnt. and i hope im wrong here, but consider this. what will you and your people wnat to do when a muslim extremist knocks down your buildings and kills your civilians? will you worry about their feelings?will you worry about offending someone? or will you want revenge? i await your answer. please be concise and to the point. please leave the vague references at home and also, PLEASE indicate when your are speaking your opinion rather than fact. tnks!

9/11 had nothing to do with iraq, proven fact.
Infact our people died there too.
We have been fighting terror for longer than your nation has lived.
Yes i think we would, esspecially if they are inocent.

Revenge you say, want me to tell you the ultimate story of "revenge"?
During WW2 when the russian troops took over berlin after it had been secured the conscripts owned the city and everything and one in it.
The russians got thier "revenge" for what the germans did.
Do you want to go into another country and get revenge?

America has firepower, america has power.
America serves america.
America cares not about anything else apart from american's.

We are not lapdogs, we fight with you out of friendship if your country wishes to not honour that then so be it.
We will not be seen as the bad party here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join