It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Flea Madness...a Friend to All Beings

page: 1

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:34 PM
The little old woman couldn't help but rescue just one more.
"It will be number 17 and the rest are fixed, so as long as I have no more than twenty... we'll be okay'' little old Miss Priscilla thought to herself. She set the trap in the alley way with some fresh tuna and went home, her heart racing with glee at the promise of one more cat to take care of.

The next day she went to the alley way and jumped for joy at seeing the dirty old and emaciated cream colored Tom inside the trap. The cat had traces of Siamese in his looks and little old miss Priscilla new that once he got his shots and a couple weeks of regular meals, he would be quite stunning.

"Darling, your going to be okay.'' she cooed at the sad looking Tom. To little old miss Priscilla's surprise, a voice spoke inside her head and she knew it was the Tom.

"My home is here and I suffer on behalf of many.'' She heard in her mind and looked around the dank alley way.

"Well, you don't have to suffer anymore darling, I'm taking you home. It's much nicer where I live and you have 16 other cats to make friends with.''
The voice in little old miss Priscilla stopped and she took the Tom to the vet to get inspected and have his shots.
When she finally brought the Tom to her house, she named him Little Guru.
"Little Guru, it's time for a bath and some flea medicine.''

"Please, let the fleas live.'' The voice spoke in her head again.

"Not in my home Little Guru! And I'm gonna fatten you up too!'' She said and then gave him a bath and flea medicine.

Little Guru looked refreshed and clean after his bath. About a hundred fleas went down the drain after the bath and in two weeks he looked plump and happy and he lived the rest of his days at peace with the other cats and his dear little old caretaker.

The voice in little old miss Priscilla's head never returned.
The end

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:36 AM
a reply to: peppycat

So she killed the fleas after the cat asked her not to.... Evil witch!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:41 AM
a reply to: Wide-Eyes Little Guru had suffered enough... so I say she was a good witch😊 thank you for reading!

new topics