It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey chopper photographed at Little Aleinn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Doing a google search limited to the past week, I stumbled upon this photo website. You can trawl around it for photos of the Great Basin area in general, but two photographs are interesting. Note that just because Google thinks the photos are recent, it is quite possilble just some text was changed recently. Case in point is a photo of the black mailbox which is no longer in existence.

First is a photo of a helicopter used in remote sensing. It could be mining related, or they could be looking for something on the range.

chopper

geotech.ca...

Second is this odd photo of the Cresent Dunes solar project.
www.overlandphotography.us...

I'm not sure how one photographs solar flux. I suspect this is a shot through a polarizer.

This tower shows up on the occasional blog about something mysterious around Area 51, but really it is north of the Nellis range and not so mysterious.

edit on 26-4-2016 by gariac because: corrected brain fart

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Im always interested in getting inside locked facilities...like the decommissioned bunkers.

Probably nothing in there but Id still like to confirm and have a look around.

Bunker

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Im always interested in getting inside locked facilities...like the decommissioned bunkers.

Bunker

It may not be the case anymore, but the state of Nevada used those bunkers for document storage. There is a photo of the inside with not so neatly boxes stored inside.

ndep.nv.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> ndep.nv.gov...

ndep.nv.gov...

ndep dot nv dot gov slash BCA slash brownfield slash tonopah_airport_phase_i dot pdf

The forum software messes up the link hopefully you can figure it out.

OK, make that the Sheriff department has documents inside the bunkers. Skip to page 105.

edit on 27-4-2016 by gariac because: added link

edit on 27-4-2016 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

originally posted by: six67seven

Bunker

It may not be the case anymore, but the state of Nevada used those bunkers for document storage. There is a photo of the inside with not so neatly boxes stored inside.

ndep.nv.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> ndep.nv.gov...

ndep.nv.gov...

ndep dot nv dot gov slash BCA slash brownfield slash tonopah_airport_phase_i dot pdf

The forum software messes up the link hopefully you can figure it out.

OK, make that the Sheriff department has documents inside the bunkers. Skip to page 105.

Every time I go by the Tonopah airport, I have wondered what was in those bunkers.
Now I know.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Mind control from a military group it must be a different thread posting.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Is it me or does the chopper have no tail rotor?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
Is it me or does the chopper have no tail rotor?

The tail rotor is in a horizontal position. Zoom in a bit. The rotor is mostly gray with yellow at the hub and the tips.

The chopper is an AS350. I don't know how to search for Canadian registrations off hand, but you could probably find the exact model type. Note that registrations can be transferred, at least in the US. So sometimes the registration data doesn't match the aircraft.

(post by Rokki removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

join