It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man is a man, and a woman is a woman....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Im just genuinely curious, what is it specifically that your brain told you was male since it wasn't your genitalia? I really would like to know. Was it your desire to drive little box cars around and make little explosive sounds or what?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I think a major problem we have is the fact that you felt like you needed to apologize if you offended someone even though that's how you feel, ignoring the fact that you made a great statement about being proud of who you are...

The PC crap kills me.

Btw , take your own advice and be proud, be proud of how you think if that's who you are.

Hehe

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I agree with you. I was on a committee to learn about Common Core and one of the women who is now a state Rep brought educational books in a format of hand drawn pictures which showed that boy heads were on girl bodies and vice versa. There were also pics of teens in bed together and of course there were same-sex ones too. I see this as direct propaganda. Also the National Sexuality Education Standards are extremely convoluted, complicated, and the content of Common Core sex ed is very explicit and pervasive. It is in all the courses. drrichswier.com...
southdakotansagainstcommoncore.com...

SIECUS, ANSWER, and Advocates for Youth are all part of the Education Standards and here is a PDF www.futureofsexed.org...
This is just the tip of the iceberg

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
a reply to: yuppa

I am not aware of any hermaphodites that had XY pairings though I am not opposed to thinking there may be some out there.

The chromosomes were studied in a human intersex (“true hermaphrodite”) characterized by ambiguous external genitalia and abdominal gonads consisting of a left ovotestis and a right primitive testis. The tissues sampled for chromosome studies (two skin biopsies, right gonad and blood) contained cells having 46, 47 and 49 chromosomes and XX, XXY and XXYYY sex chromosomes respectively. This finding strongly supports the concept that testicular tissue develops only in the presence of the Y chromosome. It is considered plausible that all human íntersexes are chromosomal mosaics. The cytological investigations of the apparent exceptions so far reported in the literature (intersexes with XX sex chromosomes) have been confined to a single tissue specimen.

Hermaphrodites are not even in the same ball park. No I am not confusing a persons genatalia with gender. I was strictly talking about genes. As you can see the Y chromosome is most likely necessary for testicular tissue. You just equated a person with a biological deformity to a person who is biologically normal believing they are the opposite of what they are. You logic is all screwy because you denying objective facts about nature.

The Only reason you consider a hermaphrodite a deformity is in this country doctors modify children when they are born. Alot of people with non standard equipment would naturally exist if they were left alone,but due to how many doctors get sued they decide to "fix" the issue so the narrative of a healthy baby boy or girl is maintained and avoid getting sued for not spotting this problem.

And About genes I SPECIFICALLY SAID NO ONES SAYING THAT TRANSGENDERS ARE CLAIMING THEY ARE NATURAL WOMEN OR MEN AFTER SURGERY. You ignored it apparently right?

More recent scientific studies debunk older ones. its the nature of the scientific process. Gender is MENTAL. SEX is not mental and actually what you have between your legs.

Remember when you fill out a job application it dont say GENDER: M or F it says SEX:M or F. GUess they are wrong too huh?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

You know many transgendered individuals would say they have no choice either. That video is full of an entire pasture that has been recently filled with male bovines.

What does it matter? No seriously? Have you spoken to a transgendered individual? OR do you just watch these sort of biased loads of dross and feel disgusted?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Administrators all but encourage the exploitation of both men and women in this video. These administrators need to be fired and jailed for breaking the law.

Under Cover to be a pervert..

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Debunkology

Great .

It is Great. A guy suffering from gender dysphoria responded successfully with pimozide. This is great news because this means others can be treated as well.

originally posted by: kaylaluv
one guy who probably didn't even have gender dysphoria to begin with.

That is the response I expected. Of course you weren't saying it was GREAT because a guy suffering from a mental illness was treated successfully. NO, you took the negative position of "the guy probably didn't even have gender dysphoria to begin with"

DENIAL.

I'm guessing you're the type of person who believe that young children who are suffering from "gender dyshoria" should have early treatment. Obviously not give them pimozide, you'd rather try making them go under the knife and look like the opposite sex as soon as possible. Filling their bodies with all sorts of chemicals and put them into the category of 20x more likely to commit suicide compared to normal people.

It would never come into your mind that these KIDS MIGHT NOT HAVE GENDER DYSPHORIA TO BEGIN WITH?

Right??

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

Is pimozide not a chemical???

Did you not read the part in the study where it said treatment for "doubtful" gender dysphoria? Don't you think maybe after examining the patient, they realized he had a lot of problems outside of the desire to change sex, like maybe.... schizophrenia?

Do you think mental health professionals know the symptoms of schizophrenia well enough to know whether a kid has it, and whether anti-psych meds would be a better course of treatment?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
double post
edit on 4/28/2016 by spite because:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Have you read about what else those drugs can make a healthy, psychologically sound person decide to do? It's terrible. Responses to those drugs can be so wildly different that it may as well be luck.

People responding to psychotropics by deciding they aren't a different gender anymore really doesn't prove that it's a mental disorder. It proves that you can change it with psychotropics, but that doesn't imply it's a disorder.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Okay so correct me if I'm wrong, but....

Gender is a biological definition of whether you are a male i.e. (physically) you have a penis and testicles, or a female, i.e. (physically) you have a vagina and breasts - without going into genetics and chromosomes let's keep it simple that there is a biological difference between the 2, and a male exhibits one set of characteristics, and a female a different set of characteristics.

Other parts of the body are the same - the heart, lungs, kidneys, brains, bones, marrow, blood, etc.

It is only the reproductive organs and the associated hormones and chemicals that are produced by them that create the difference between the 2 sexes.

So if you're a man you share common traits with all other men, and if you're a woman you share common traits with all other women, generally speaking, ignoring odd medical differences.

So how then can some men "be a woman trapped inside a mans body" and vice versa?

To suggest that this can be possible is to infer that there is some extra component that goes into making human being, like a soul I guess, and the idea must be that sometimes the great creator who is all seeing and all knowing, infallible, etc, must accidentally put a female "soul" or "energy" or call it what you will, into a mans body, and vice versa.

Because otherwise, if the biology is the same, and the hormones are the same, and the chemistry is the same - how can some men be women, while other men are men?

It's just not possible, and so it seems clear to me that people who believe that they are a different gender to their actual biological gender are mentally ill.

And it's no good saying that if you don't agree with them then you're a bigot or you don't understand, etc, it is sadly YOU that doesn't understand, and YOU that is the bigot.

And worse than that you're a complete and utter moron, because not only are you denying a basic truth in order to try and push some right on, left wing, insane agenda, but you are also trying to overrule nature itself in order to try and claim some kind of moral, or intellectual, or political, or self-back-slapping high ground over other people, presumably because it strokes your own ego.

The video at the beginning is brilliant, because you can see the brainwashing these kids have been through, "if someone feels that they're a woman then that's cool, and good on them" but as soon as he says something else similarly ludicrous like he's a 6 foot 5 Chinese girl then they look at him like he's crazy - and that is exactly how they should be looking at anyone who is a man who says he's a woman, or vice versa.

Because the simple truth is that this is NOT normal, and it is not right, it is an illness.

If someone with Anorexia, so who sees themselves as fat when they look in a mirror but is actually skeletal, says they are fat, are we to just agree with them and restrict their food intake just so we don't hurt their feelings and we aren't accused of bigotry, or do we give them help?

The idiots who are promoting transgender issues as "right" would probably say that if they see themselves as fat, and they want to believe they're fat, then we have to agree they're fat, otherwise we'd be abusing their rights and hurting their feelings, and they would restrict their food even though it would kill them.

Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade and tell people the hard truth even if it's not what they want to hear.

Otherwise society in general is going to hell in a handbasket, and we're all allowing ourselves to be taken there by the flag waving right on idiots who haven't got the brains between them to form any kind of rational debate, but rely on calling someone a racist, or sexist, or whatever else, and it's largely because they have nothing meaningful to say.

In fact that's a good sign - as soon as they say anything like that to you - "you're a bigot for not just accepting what this person says" - then you can be sure that you should have the exact opposite view to theirs.

The film idiocracy showed what the world would be like if we left the morons in charge, and amazingly while it was a comedy we seem to be rushing ever closer to that reality by the day.

I'd just like to finish off by saying that colleges and universities used to be the bastions of intelligence, where people gained entry by being capable of critical thought and analytical thinking, it seems like today the required entry is nothing to do with intelligence, and nor is it just having a pencil (ala George Carlin), but MAINLY having the right "model of thinking" - like the girl who berated and assaulted the white guy for having braids "cuz, you is like stealing my culture, you racist bigot".

We truly are, as I keep saying, creating the generation of the most highly qualified idiots the world has ever seen.

And sadly they are just too dumb to see just how dumb they are.

We need a hard reset of everything, and that starts by ending this insane PC bullcrap immediately.

Otherwise we're completely flippety-doo-dah'd

edit on -05:0020164America/ChicagoThu, 28 Apr 2016 12:53:52 -0500_thAmerica/Chicago0453 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

I couldn't have said it better myself....facts are facts....

you would think that the easiest question "does a man have a penis or vagina?" would be easy to answer without stuttering......facts people.......stop being difficult

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Well studies and experts say youre wrong so ill take their word over your opinion any day. And apparently so does th e government and last i checked they trump your individual views.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

I think a major problem we have is the fact that you felt like you needed to apologize if you offended someone even though that's how you feel, ignoring the fact that you made a great statement about being proud of who you are...

The PC crap kills me.

Btw , take your own advice and be proud, be proud of how you think if that's who you are.

Hehe

Caught me! =P

Yeah, this PC overload is insane.... But this is what its become. Those that are proud to be who/what they are clearly won't be offended by my post. But I just didn't want to risk bringing up the wrath of oversensitive people; they've done nothing wrong.

Unlike certain people who shall remain nameless and are incapable of having an intellectual debate without resorting to ludicrous conclusions. You know the "you agree with me or you support the terrorists" folk.... Those I can't stand, and feel their approach is detrimental to society.

Anyway.... Lighten up people, it's a minority that suffers from this, so let's not endanger the many for the sake of the few; let's attempt to support them without resorting to drastic measures and without influencing the impressionable youth.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Typical expression of a looney right wing group

They often don't follow logic. Most of their views come from Biblical morality, but the Bible says that Noah's son and descendants had different languages, and then a few books later says that God at the Tower of Babel separate and confused the languages because when the Tower of Babel was built there was only one language. But this occurred after Noah's time. So, there is obviously some inconsistencies in their book as there are inconsisitencies in their logic behind who gets to use what bathroom.

These people think nothing of letting a convicted, non-rehabilitated sex offender use the same bathroom as others but a non-sex offending transgender should be harassed. It's illogical. It's almost as if they don't use the brain they have for logical thought.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
Other parts of the body are the same - the heart, lungs, kidneys, brains, bones, marrow, blood, etc.

Firstly, you make an excellent post.

But no, the heart, lungs, kidneys, brains, bones, marrow, blood etc ARE ALL NOT THE SAME between Males and Females.

BRAINS
1.) Men have bigger brains
2.) Women have more brain cells
3.) Male brain neurons are about a third larger than female neurons.

HEART
1.) Men have larger hearts.
2/) Women hearts beat faster.
3.) Heart disease presents differently in men and women: men feel a crashing pain in their chest; women experience fleeting pain in the upper abdomen, shortness of breath, and sweating.
4.) Women have a different electrocardiogram than men.
6.) The time for the heart to return to baseline after a beat is longer for women than men.

NERVOUS SYSTEM
1.) Women experience more pain than men from physical pressure
2.) Women are more sensitive to electrical simulation.

LUNGS
1.) Men have larger lungs
2.) A man takes 12 breaths per minute while a woman takes only nine breaths per minute on average.
3.) Women are less prone to hiccups than men

DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
1.) Food takes twice as long to pass through the digestive system of women compared with that of men.
2.) Food leaves a man's stomach 1/3 faster than women's
3.) Liquid leaves a man's stomach 100% faster than a woman's stomach
4.) Women are more likely than men to feel overly full after eating and have more problems with bloating and gas immediately following a meal.

LIVER
1.) Women are unable to metabolize alcohol as efficiently as men are because they have less of a liver enzyme (dehydrogenase) that converts alcohol into an inactive substance.
2.) The composition of bile, which is made in the liver and stored in the gall bladder, is different between the sexes; some of the breakdown products of bile increase women’s risk for colon cancer and 2x incidence of inflammatory diseases of the intestine in females, including Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s disease.

SKELETAL SYSTEM
1.) Women are 4x more likely to suffer from hip fractures

BLOOD
1.) Every single cell in a mans body is different to a womans.

Instead of making a huge post, because the list really is endless. I'll leave with the most basic examples. But the entire being of a woman is different to a man. Men are just as different genetically to women as they are to male chimps.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Why do people so bent out of shape about this. If a person wants to live as another sex who cares, let them. Respect how they want to be addressed and let it go.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I hate when people say things like that...I feel like a something!

All teary-eyed, pounding the chest and emotional - I feel like a man...insiiiide! Sniff!

It's nonsense, isn't it. I mean, I don't remember having much of a sense of gender at all as a kid, my earliest inklings were my mother making comments like - he's quite boisterous.

I never 'felt' like an anything, I was a child with limited experience of complex issues like gender. Exactly how does one 'feel' like a woman if they're male, or a man if they're female?

I mean - I've never 'been' a woman, ever. I could wear lacy underwear and tuck it between my legs I suppose but it would be an experiment in futility. For all I know, I feel exactly how an apple should feel, only I've felt like an apple all my life therefore I assume boys probably feel like apples....insiiiide! sniff!

Seriously. in order to state, confidently and with honesty, that you 'feel' like a woman when you're a chap, you'd need to first be a woman to know how it feels to be a woman.

So it don't make sense to me at all. I ain't calling no-one liars or stating how I feel about the toilet thing, I just want to know how someone can feel like a woman when they're a man, or a man when they're a woman. Especially at a young age.

now looking back, I reckon that if confronted with a choice...who knows, the mind of a child is irrational. I didn't have any such influences as a child, life was about learning, exploring, having fun. Not making choices that may result in a previously unforeseen, major lifestyle choice.

A kid feels like a kid, I don't think a woman feels a particular way and a man another...I reckon how we feel in and of ourselves is as unique to us as we are to one another.

In all honesty I think people are just more selfish and reluctant to accept that they can't get their own way, it's becomingmore and more about me, me, me...what I want. It's everywhere. People have lousy attitudes nowadays and expect that if they want they should have, sense of entitlement.

Well I wanted to be lot's of things and became none of them, instead became other things. It's all a rich tappestry...but I feel like me. I've always felt like me, it's all I've ever knows...so I won't spout some emotional, overly-dramatic hollywood crap about how I feel like I'm something else inside because I have no reference of what it feels like to be anything else than me.

I get that there's an element of social gender, it's about more than just biology and all that. But I don't get that, either...clothes are clothes. I wear jeans, they're not about gender or sex or anything like that, they're just things what I wear to hide my modesty.

I ain't the norm for a chap to wear a dress or skirt thus I dion't do it...becauseI like to remain anonymous and don't want attention or anything...plus I'd be cold. these things are just garments what humans invented, there's nothing deep or meaningful about them to me, I don't get it...none of it.

But I'm old fashioned a bit and feel a bit lost in the modern world. Dino's like me are dying out but I'm glad I grew up before all this crazy started.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

I just want to add a small afterthought.

I would like to be a woman for a day or two just to see if I miss wearing jeans and doing manly stuff with mallets and chisels.

Maybe one day, with advances in technology, I'll have me nob lopped off for a day or two and see what's what. If this happens, I promise all of ATS I will document my experiences in fulla nd start a thread.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

How did that happen?
edit on 29-4-2016 by samerulesapply because: ?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join