It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show and Tell us something you like to do...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ah, you like a lot of things! DDIQ

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Hey, thanks for embedding it. You rock. Our at least a pic of it. Lol
edit on 26-4-2016 by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I enjoy cooking (not the cleaning part). And my hobby is nail art. I don't have any pictures on my computer to upload, but maybe I'll come back and do that later. I've actually had it in mind to do an ATS themed design, but I haven't had anyone to wear it for me! And doing art on my own nails doesn't work out so well.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Howsit-

Be happy You can still surf.. I used to surf Mavericks back in the 80's

en.wikipedia.org...

Then would hit Bodega Bay, where The Birds was filmed and if there was enough 'encouragement' We would hit it on Full Moons. There were more than a few Sharks but what sucked the most was the thick wetsuits We would have to wear..

en.wikipedia.org...

Now I can't surf but I lost the last of 'My fat' so I can finally wear boardshorts but can't rid a board due to My back/neck.. There are but a few things that'll clear one's head than a good surf.. It would be 'okay' here in Flori-Duh but I'm on the wrong side on the West Coast and the waves didn't look worth the 3-7 days being laid up...

Enjoy a ride for Me next time yeah?

namaste

Edit: Now I just fish and go to the dog park like some "old guy" ...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: Forgot what I do now

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Sounds fun, I was worried it was working out with coconut oil.
Hey could you do some surfboards on my toe nails? LOL

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Awesome

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I use the coconut oil for other purposes..... No combining it with working out. Recipe for disaster!

I've never had a request for a surf board or scene.... But now I'll have to see how I can pull that off!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I kindly thank you!!! I could send you some pickles and ice cream for a payment! LOL new mommy almost

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I love reading and writing. Now that the weather is starting to warm up, there's nothing more enjoyable than sitting on the patio with a good book, a cup of coffee, smokes and my cats.

Sleeping is another favorite pastime, lucid dreaming is tons of fun.

Love hanging out with these dorks!

edit on 26-4-2016 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Thank you kind person for showing and telling. Cute kitties!!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Wait a second, I see a book in you shelf called graffiti? Your not covering the choo choo trains are you? LOL

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Lol, not mine! That is one of my husbands books and he has definitely done some artwork on trains...in his younger days. Now he makes permanent artwork on people

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Ah, I get it. He is a true artist!!! A talent not many have. I respect him highly for his art!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

How about lemon filled donuts instead?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Done for you anything!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The things I really enjoy and am pretty good at are art and cooking. Im no Rembrandt, and im not Molto Mario....but i do both well enough that at least my family enjoys it.

I also enjoy gardening, with the wife. We enjoy watching the birds in the evening. So we get a lot of reward from tending a few flower beds and some flower pots.

I love doing work in Microsoft Excel. Im exceptionally good with it, and like to treat it like an art.

I read voraciously. I don't like fiction as much, although the best fiction is the best reading (since it explores ideas that are novel in reality, and can help provide a very novel perspective....and perspective is like an operating system for your mind to run on). I like to read useful things, like things that give me insight into how human thinking and consciousness works. Im a reductionist at heart, and really like the idea of things like complex behaviors being able to be reduced to very simple mathematical concepts. LIke how a flock of birds of school of fish move...seems to be a complex behavior, but is in reality reduced to a digital equation (i.e. behavior results from an equation that always equals 1 or 0)

I also like to type TL;DR posts that go on and on and on about myself. Because, im my favorite topic.

ETA: forgot to add the most important.....DOGS. I freaking love dogs. I spend quite a bit of time showering my baby Sasha with love and adoration. Lillie...not so much. I love her too, but we didn't bond like Sasha and I have. She is my black, furry tumor growing out of my side. She screams when I walk in the door....i love that dog enormously.
edit on 4/26/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

All I can say is your a great human. A smart person and a lover. I bet you make your family happy.

I also know your great at computer art and editing. You love spiders lol.

I have a 15 screen PowerPoint I need help on due tomorrow. Are you good at that too. I bet you are.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
You love spiders lol.

I have a 15 screen PowerPoint I need help on due tomorrow. Are you good at that too. I bet you are.

I don't know if "love" is the right word. I just don't like killing things unnecessarily.

I can use powerpoint adeptly, but not like Excel. I used to be a trainer for AOL back in 2001, and worked in call centers until around 2009. PPT was something we used quite a bit (corporate environment). Now about the only thing I use it for is to make Org Charts, for the most part.

But thank you for your kind words.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Winning combo there

originally posted by: dashen
These are relevant to my interests......

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Very nice uhm ... kittehs indeed

Love all the other things too, except for the cigarettes.

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
I love reading and writing. Now that the weather is starting to warm up, there's nothing more enjoyable than sitting on the patio with a good book, a cup of coffee, smokes and my cats.

Sleeping is another favorite pastime, lucid dreaming is tons of fun.

Love hanging out with these dorks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join