It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else working a nightshift now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Goodnight ATS'ers and undercover agents.
It's 00:27 am here and just started my nightshift untill 09:00 am so i got allot of free time as you can imagine. I brought 2 books about lucid dreaming and out of body experiences plus 2 pirates of the caribbean movies

So what is everybody up to? Anybody else working a (night)shift now?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

Aren't you supposed to be working?

How much does reading books and watching tv pay these days? Do you have a desk to put your feet on and a fridge with cold beer in reach?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oh but i am working

It pays 15€ an hour and thats without counting the benefits and other expenses. I work in security guarding a office building at the moment.

I have a desk and even couches. And a fridge now u mention it plus a beer tap but im staying away from that because camera's and i don't want to risk these beautifull nightshifts

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

May you fall asleep, have many OBE's and get paid.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
No, but I have and enjoyed working in the stillness of the night. I couldn't do it for too long though as I found I was becoming a light weight on my Saturday nights out.

Have a good shift, I'm about to hit the hay.

edit on 26/4/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Noo i need to stay awake! But thanks for the rest

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I feel ya. Nightshifts is not my full time work or else i would go crazy instead of being crazy. The silence is nice i just got to watch i don't talk to myself to much.

Goodnight to you

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I work background/standin/photo dbl in this TV series....

We almost always shoot at night. btw...it's shot in Albuquerque, not San Antonio.

www.imdb.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Ahh FFS can we switch jobs? U got it good man. Trailer looks cool im gonna watch this serie someday soon. Have a good shift

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I used to work 5:30 PM to 4 AM working on an assembly line. It was awful. I hated every minute of the 3 years I worked there. After working 5:30 to 4 working 8-5 (8-3 in my case) seems like a vacation.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Factory work is a beotch. They need to hurry up with the robots so we humans don't have to go trough that anymore. Glad to hear u found a better job

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I use to work nightshift in the maintenance department of a hospital for about a year, the best part about it was there was hardly any work to do since the patients were sleeping and the nurses didn`t want you going in the rooms and waking the patients up to do work and of course the bosses weren`t there so you could go find an empty room and watch TV or sleep.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Aren't you supposed to be working?

How much does reading books and watching tv pay these days? Do you have a desk to put your feet on and a fridge with cold beer in reach?

Hey , I am working from my home office. Until 8:00 am . TV on a 47" LED. PC gaming on another 47" LCD. And ATS on this PC.It dont get no better than this.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
See my reply above

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Seems like it would be difficult to actually "guard" anything if you're reading a book.

I did night security for a stint once. We had patrols to do. Can't imagine how I would have read a book. Audio book maybe, but then I never would have heard that bum trying to sneak up on me once. So that would have been pretty bad.

He likely would have stabbed me with that little folding knife he had.

Instead, I heard him, went around the corner, then dropped him with my club instead (knocking the knife out of his hand). Not fun.

top topics

join