It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This From a Past Life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
One morning I woke up remembering in my dream that I was running around on all fours. In the dream this seemed natural. I was running up and down this street on all fours and I didn't meet anyone in the dream.

Does this mean I used to be a Dog?!?

In the dream I wasn't thinking 'hey I'm a dog!' It was only after waking up that I realized I was dreaming about being a dog.

Any help in this matter is appreciated.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
well I would say this COULD mean exactly what you think it does.

In the Robert Monroe book called FAR JOURNEYS....(its about out of body experiances) there is referance to this 'funny little soul' that, as he describes it and its behaviour, it SOUNDS like it was a dog soul, that was such a GOOD dog it was being granted human status in its next incarnation......it was VERY exited about coming to this planet to be a human.
..its was saying "I GET TO BE A HUMAN! I was good enough! they are letting me be a HUMAN!"....
...anyway, in reading about this little soul, I got the jist that it was a DOG, now being granted human status.........maybe youll read this book now, and see what you get from it?

If you dont believe in reincarnation.....I sound wacked...BUT hey to each his own beliefs......I happen to believe every word Robert Monroe ever wrote.

Ive read about past lives before, and never came across any referance of lesser beings being granted human status, so go figure. I know the asian/indian belief in reincarnation DOES include a soul that travels from lesser beings to earn humanity.....I have just never read any of that stuff 'yet'.

So Im going to say SURE, you could have been a dog

Maybe you were having ab Out Of Body Experiance.......and part of your soul was sharing a dogs experiance for a while? Just for the sheer joy of doing so, and because you were somehow a 'close friend' of this creature in whos body you temporarily were residing?

Read that Robert Monroe book.....Im tellin ya........its seriously life changing.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Wow! Thanks a lot for the reply RiverGoddess. I'm totally going to check that book out.

Has anyone else out there on ATS dreamed about being an animal? I'd love to hear about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't believe I've ever dreamed of being an animal, but Rivergoddess' story about the dog that was allowed to be incarnated as human does strike a cord....

When I was small, even before school age, I recall being amazed, even enthralled by being....just being. I would have these bursts of joy and literally dance around saying, "I'm here, I'm alive!" ( Needless to say the adults in my family thought I was nuts !)

I had the distinct feeling that I had previously 'been on the outside, looking in.' Even until I was in my teens, I would get those 'adrenaline rushes' of "I'm alive, I'm meee!"

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I sometimes have a dream that I am a bee and it always ends in me being crushed while im sitting on a flower. It really freaks me out sometimes.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Kind of a morbid dream that one....Personnally I dont remember any dreams in which i have been an animal, though there, are those where you dream about having certain animal abilities.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I know that I heard something about a kid remembering is past life and they verified his says and he was right. In his past life he died early like 4 or 5 years old. So maybe God gived him a second chance... When he said all this stuff he was very yound kinda 4 years old and at this age you can't lie...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think it makes perfect sense. Physical beings have to evolve from something very simple to something complex so why shouldn't the spirit?

new topics

top topics

join