It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond and Silk - A perspective from African American women

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Here they are,Lynette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks...I could be wrong about the whole thing!!

I'm still cynical...I don't trust Trump and Diamond and Silk didn't convince me that Donald is anything but a slimy manipulator of the American electorate.
edit on 26-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks...I could be wrong about the whole thing!!

I'm still cynical...I don't trust Trump and Diamond and Silk didn't convince me that Donald is anything but a slimy manipulator of the American electorate.

Well how about checking out a MSNBC news reel of an actual Trump supporter. Please do tell us if you think he was paid off?

Edit add: It seems to me that the slimier race baiters tend to come from the media and left field. Hmmmm.
edit on 4 26 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 26 2016 by CynConcepts because: Stupid spell corrector error! Grrr.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I don't know,they seem like good people to me-well they don't come across as whiny victim types. I get the feel of people who are more the personal responsibility type,a more sensible down to earth type of person- and i like their vibrance and passion,they are certainly likeable characters. I was wondering how other African Americans feel about Trump. It's been mentioned that these ladies have taken a lot of flak for their convictions.Of course it could in part be that they are not Averse to the general attention they're getting,but i don't get the feel that it's their primary motivation,i think there may be lot of hate thrown their way for their political opinions. So it's propably not an allday long joyride of warm fluffy goodness for them,to speak out about their viewpoint.

About Trump,i don't think he will get to be president. I think they already picked Hilary,the ones in the background who run the world. It's certainly been an interesting election so far,and Trump seems a wild card-but i don't think Americans-or the rest of the world-is likely to find out how he would have been as president.I do sense in him more wholesomeness than in the other candidates,Sanders i also sense to not be an evil person,there is still humanity and realness in him too.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Thank you for replying. What a fine gentleman that guy in the videoclip is.America and my own country also,need people like him,millions of people like him -who are focused on people coming together instead of being divisive.Our own politicians here are much more focused on division than unity too.Luckily the average decent people get along-but a lot of bloodshed in my own country can be laid at the feet of divisive and hate-stirring politicians.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

Thank you for replying. What a fine gentleman that guy in the videoclip is.America and my own country also,need people like him,millions of people like him -who are focused on people coming together instead of being divisive.Our own politicians here are much more focused on division than unity too.Luckily the average decent people get along-but a lot of bloodshed in my own country can be laid at the feet of divisive and hate-stirring politicians.

I am with you and feel fortunate to have met many from diverse cultures in person. Nothing like getting connected than having a chat with the average Jane or John Doe. Politically politics always attempts to create division: race, culture, gender, religion, age, class, etc! It is all to keep chaos in motion for control groups. I firmly believe the majority of the world want to be left alone to enjoy this wonderful world we have been blessed with.

It will be wonderful when the world cuts their strings and realizes that they can enjoy their life as any other human being. Manipulations, are not necessary!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Uh, disrespectfully disagree on a couple of points. First, BLM isn't a "fringe" group and second, I'd not expect any US blacks to support Trump. Trump represents everything any self-respecting US black hates. He's the perfect representation of the white power elite they see as having gotten wealthy on the backs of and at the expense of blacks since they were dropped off the slaver's ships. And, for much the same reason, Trump alienates the Hispanics.

Trump's a lost cause as far as the general election is concerned.

This is the kind of comment that people that were influenced by nothing but headlines and hit pieces make. Trump is not racist. The while David duke question was a set up. The KKK officially endorsed Hillary, not Trump. They even said SHE represents everything they stand for, not Trump. What do you have to say about that? Probably nothing, because that doesn't fit into your predetermined narrative that Trump is racist.

White power elite? Thats morelike hillary and the democratic party rooted in the KKK. African Americans unfortunately are preconditioned to vote Democrat and really rarely vote otherwise no matter who is running because they are stuck on the Democratic plantation. They are being taken for granted by the Democrats.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Trump is not racist. The while David duke question was a set up. The KKK officially endorsed Hillary, not Trump. They even said SHE represents everything they stand for, not Trump. What do you have to say about that?

Unless you can show us a link, I'm calling.....

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Notice that we never get the real names of "Dimond and Silk" If we did we could look them up on imdb and find that they are professional actors, members of SAG/AFTRA and playing a role. They are very good and apparently have fooled a lot of people, just like the man that employed them.

www.imdb.com...

So they must be paid off actors since they are african women with minds of their own and support Trump? Just like all Trump supporters are white supremist racists, yeah ok buddy.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i want those ladies to show up at the next trump 'rally' not wearing trump gear. just go and support trump, but go as an ordinary plain clothed, no signs, just hands to clap their candidates.

i wonder how they will be treated if they're not wearing trump support gear...

an interesting social experiment.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

She has yet to disavow this or return the $20K in contributions reported here:
www.washingtontimes.com...

But then, the media hasn't called on her to do either as they quickly demanded Trump disavow following the David Duke endorsement...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

They probably shouldn't wear Trump gear if they don't want to be harassed by those who have allowed themselves to become manipulated puppets.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

a reply to: mkultra11

Trump is not racist. The while David duke question was a set up. The KKK officially endorsed Hillary, not Trump. They even said SHE represents everything they stand for, not Trump. What do you have to say about that?

Unless you can show us a link, I'm calling.....

Here you go:

KKK has given $20K to Clinton campaign
‘For the KKK, Clinton is our choice’

m.washingtontimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join