It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond and Silk - A perspective from African American women

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I occasionally watch vids from Stefan Molyneux. Although i do not like Stefan himself,i cannot deny that a lot of his videos,his ideas,make a lot of sense. Last time i went to his channel,i found an interview with 2 gorgeous passionate African American ladies,who are staunch Trump supporters. Now,as a South African,with no dog in this fight,i am just curious to know what ATS think of the viewpoint of these ladies?

I know Ats requires a bit of one's own opinion,or personal take on a matter,when posting about any given subject. My opinion as a South African (seeing as how American policy and actions affects the whole world) - is NOT Hillary Clinton,under no or any circumstances. That woman,imo,as an empath/sensitive,and as a person who has been an ATS member for years,and are pretty much up to speed on American politics and affairs+politicians,is that she is not someone who has the interests of the average American at heart,plus imo she is pure unadulterated evil. Although Sanders may have good intentions,i doubt as president his policies would benefit the middle class-the pillar of any society,since the dawn of civilisations. Ted Cruz..i shall say nothing,as my opinion of him would propably get me banned from ATS,and could constitute a libel case.The candidates for this election is so untenable that Donald actually seems the best of the bunch,for America as a nation. I would say my second choice would be Sanders. #ANYONE EXCEPT HILLARY AND CRUZ,basically.
So,i would like to think what ATS think of these lovely patriotic ladies and their opinions.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I honestly don't know why Trump has come under fire from the black fringe groups like #BLM. He's never made a single disparaging comment against black people that I'm aware of (and you can bet, if he had, we'd see it plastered everywhere.) It seems like the loudmouths protesting him and calling him a racist simply have their heads up their asses and are predictably being good little puppets for their benefactors...

Let's be blunt... Trump is confident, arrogant, brash, and a player. He's the closest thing to a hip hop star in this race, so it makes sense to presume he'd draw well in the black community.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I saw these ladies' videos a few weeks ago, they are very passionate about their opinions on Trump, good for them. They are taking the initiative and getting what they want to say out there. All voices matter and they are speaking their part.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That interview with "Diamond and Silk" was obviously scripted, acted and paid for. Classic disinfo to try and undo the damage Trump has done to himself in the minority community.

I'm calling cheeze on this one.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

"This disagrees with my world view, thus it must be fake. Usurper! Usurper!"

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hii burdman,thank you for commenting. You know,as a South African,when i saw Donald Trump was running for prez,it felt a bit weird to me. I have for a long time been aware of him as a savvy businessman,and also that he had that TV show,The Apprentice. I didn't watch it,it is since 2012 very hard for me to be in proximity to a TV that is linked up to the broadcasting,actually pretty much unbearable. Even before that i watched precious little,mostly interior decorating+arts and crafts shows. But of course i was aware of his show,from the net,magazines at the doc's surgery etc.

But looking at the candidates Americans have to """"""choose"""" from this time around-and bearing in mind my observing facts and the history of these candidates as people And political figures,and more importantly even to me,according to my empathic and mildly psychic intuition - I have to say that while having no horse in this race - Trump seems to me personally,to be the one of only two, in which i can still sense Realness,humanity and wholesomeness. Also in Sanders,he is the other one.Hillary and Cruz..no and no and NO. Both would be catastrophic for America. Crux less,because he is only a sleazeball,but in Hillary i sense evil on a scale that i cannot even put into words.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sorry Stefan Molyneus is a charlatan and has no credibility about anything.

www.molyneuxrevealed.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I disagree with you,but thank you for commenting. What makes you think it was scripted and paid for?

Not being ornery,i genuinely am curious,it is the first time i have across these 2 ladies- i normally listen to Creepypastas while online,only very occasionally going to the political side of YT.So i am asking because i genuineluy am interested in your PoV.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I don't like him,but i have listened to quite a few of his vids-and he does seem common-sense about a lot of issues. Thanks for the link,will check it out right now,and reply to tell you what i think of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Again, you're dealing with people who are disingenuous and institute little more than ad hom attacks or apply conspiracy accusations to anything that disagrees with their world view. It's a survival technique that some use to maintain their protective cocoon of narrow views. Unfortunately it is becoming a lot more common as society's special snowflakes have been given a voice in this internet age.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Okayy..i have listened to the 2nd video first,now i am going to go to the 1st one.

About the 2nd vid..first of all,my husband and myself are in ideology,also anarchists-in the sense that we do not think a state,a formal government is the best way to go. We believe that,in the ideal society,there would be no laws as such,except this: First,HARM NONE,with the added provision-help anyone really in need,where and how ever ever you can. This would go for children,the elderly,the Genuinely infirm,and able-bodied people who are already overrun with raising their kids,working in the community,assisting elderly relatives,etc and are,quite frankly,run ragged with contributing to the welfare of their own families and the community.

For the violent,predatory,murderous,psychopathic and unable to be rehabilitated,we would,favouring the ideal of private autonomous communities,as in the ancient past,advocate executing the predators and psycho's,ridding our community of such. We have maybe,a more..medieval view on how society could best function. A formal government,and all the corruption,evils and overreach,the concept of taxes etc does not form part of what we envisage as a tenable way of life.We accept that with such a philosophy/belief system,would come the responsibility to care for oneself,and for the wider community,all looking out for each other. For instance,it is PREPOSTEROUS that one should have to pay,to be a debt slave,just to own a roof over your head on the effing planet you were Born on! And when you finished paying for that roof,after say 30 years,comes sickness,and you cannot pay property taxes,you LOSE said roof. On the planet you were born on!

BUT that's the way it is..so we accept that if one could have independent communities,off the grid,one would have to build one's own house from the very earth,and trees,and the whole community would chip in and see that no one ends up homeless.No cent TO the government we don't recognise,no cent FROM the government we don't recognise. So if people get sick,there better had be a community kitty to pay for their treatment from. We recognise that in such a paradigm,if at all possible,freedom from government comes at a high price,in finances,and hard,hard head down-hiney up labour-and caring for the individuals in your community,each one having the other's back.

Anyway that is the background of me and the husband's idea of "anarchy" just in case someone sees the word anarchy and think molotov cocktails,property destruction ,riots and all kinds of f-knucklery.

Ok about Stefan-he is being very hyperbolic in this video.

He is equating people who do not share his exact verbatim idea of freedom with people who automatically want him dead-though of course the idea would most likely never have crossed the mind of those friends and relatives.Hyperbole and hysterical overreaction,imo.

I don't see how his own own opinion as expressed in this video invalidates the opinions and observations of Diamond and Silk,though/ They appeared on his show. He is responsible for his opinions and convictions,as they are for theirs. If Oprah had to be revealed tomorrow as a total psycho,would that invalidate the opinions and observations of everyone who has ever been on her show? Not saying Stefan is a psycho-but he does overreact in this video you linked me to. Now,i shall be off to watch the first vid you provided the link for.
edit on 26-4-2016 by Raxoxane because: spelling

edit on 26-4-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Okay looked at the 1st vid. The guy on this vid comes across as a real sweetie,a nice,nice guy. BUT Also he comes across as someone who has invested WAYYY to much in Stefan Molyneux,and Stefan's opinions and worldview,without maybe having a firm basis and belief system of his own beforehand. He sounds like a disappointed lover,quite frankly,or a benevolent stalker that has found the object of his affection to have feet of clay.Or,like he was getting spoonfed all his worldview from Stefan,but something has turned the food on the spoon sour.

He says Stefan is narcissistic. I can agree,i also get that vibe from Stefan,but that is just btw.When i tune to Stefan's vids,it's for a perspective,i don't have to live with the guy-i can tune his face and voice on or off on my own whims and wants.He keeps saying Stefan is a liar,but supplies no examples of Stefan having lied about this matter or that,no examples. Basically,he is disappointed and disillusioned with Molyneaux,but he leaves no examples as to exactly what and why he had the change of opinion.

i am not invested in Stefan Molyneux emotionally or financially, i am not on this thread to defend him or to disparage him-i just happened to see the gorgeous,passionate and impressive Diamond and Silk on his show. Thing is,even if Molyneux is an unadulterated dyed in the wool narcissist and jerk,he does seem to do his research on his longer vids before presenting,and a lot of what he says makes sense.And his own personality flaws-or any other flaws-should not diminish from the 2 ladies on his show. They are sovereign entities,completely independent of who ever's show they make an appearance on.

So i was hoping for opinions on Their opinions,rather than discussing Molyneaux.
edit on 26-4-2016 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I love them. Like Trump, they say what they want and have received a TON of backlash. Much of it from their own community. Even in the video you linked, they speak certain truths that folks have conveniently forgotten over the decades.

They aren't bought and paid for either. They've been doing this since the first few weeks of Trump announcing he was going to run. Long before anyone knew he was going to be as popular as he is. If you go back and look you can see that. Anytime anyone says something others don't like, they have to be paid for. That makes no sense.

I also agree with your assessment of Clinton.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Uh, disrespectfully disagree on a couple of points. First, BLM isn't a "fringe" group and second, I'd not expect any US blacks to support Trump. Trump represents everything any self-respecting US black hates. He's the perfect representation of the white power elite they see as having gotten wealthy on the backs of and at the expense of blacks since they were dropped off the slaver's ships. And, for much the same reason, Trump alienates the Hispanics.

Trump's a lost cause as far as the general election is concerned.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Diamond and Silk are a spoof put on for the sake of click bait; to make a name for themselves on YouTube, etc. The wretched US citizenry and the world for that matter will get Hillary out of this election, meaning of course that the only good outcome of this crappy election will be that eventually, it will be over.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

They're about as fringe a group as it gets and only see airtime in this country because they've become an extra attack arm of SorosCo in his never ending goal of having civil unrest in this country.

The rest of what you posted is opinionated flop sweat from a camp that can't actually provide a single rational reason why "blacks should hate Trump." If the best you can come up with revolves around his wealth and skin color, take your racism and jealousy elsewhere because this country is trying to move past that and rise above bigotry and hatred. Sad to see some still mired in the hateful beliefs of the past.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Thank you for replying. Yes Clinton is the worst of the worst in candidates,imo.As for Diamond and Silk-now There,along with Peggy Hubbard, would be the people who could Really make America great again. Of course,just my own opinion-but these are average everyday Americans who seem in touch with the lives of Joe+Jill Average. Brave,strong,passionate women,decent and filled to the brim with common sense and good old fashioned moxie.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Thank you for replying.I disagree that they are only out to make a name for themselves,well it is not the impression i got-but i welcome any opinion. Yes i also think Hillary will be president.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Notice that we never get the real names of "Dimond and Silk" If we did we could look them up on imdb and find that they are professional actors, members of SAG/AFTRA and playing a role. They are very good and apparently have fooled a lot of people, just like the man that employed them.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If you did, the SJWs and activists could track them down and re-educate them on what they're supposed to be saying to defend the shield of the narrative.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join