It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright flash of light marks incredible moment life begins when sperm meets egg

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: RadioKnecht

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

So does that mean it's possible that animals have souls too? After all you just said that scientists have witnessed this in animals other than humans before witnessing it in humans.

Though I think it's just a byproduct of a chemical reaction of the sperm and egg combining. Newton's third law and all.

Can you not see it?

Life is sacred.

All of it.

Nope. I don't see that conclusion at all. If all life is so sacred as you say, why do lifeforms kill other lifeforms? Clearly it isn't sacred enough to sacrifice some lives for other lives since life depends on that mechanism to survive and go on.

Or directly to this OP...If that Zinc Displacement flash represents some soul-insertion, then God isn't a fan of "life" as two-thirds of all embryos fail after fertilization.

Again...I believe in the human soul...but this is another example of the Anti-Science, Anti-Choice crowd suddenly adopting and spinning science to fit into an "pre-conceived" ideological meme.
edit on 27-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Been saying this for years but it is the big bang. A new universe is born.
That is the only way the big bang theory makes sense. The universe is fractal.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

.If that Zinc Displacement flash represents some soul-insertion, then God isn't a fan of "life" as two-thirds of all embryos fail after fertilization.

Reloading in three, two, one…

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Science > "Deep meaning"

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I actually agree with this member for a change-BOTH has the responsibility. But because a woman is the one who will be getting pregnant,she has even a bit more responsibility. Not to excuse the guy-but if you are the on of the two who can get pregnant,it stands to reason you should even take a bit of extra responsibility to make G-damn Sure you don't fall pregnant if you don't want or cannot feasibly have a baby at that time in your life.
edit on 27-4-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Life seems to end in a bright light too.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

And you'd do well to stay away from That light,unless you want to incarnate Here again.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So thats how God did it, a white thing with a tail, slams with a tremendous amount of haste, into a round object, bang and a flash of light, and life happens.

edit on 27-4-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dJbdJb

if thats the case, then our existence is approximately the lifespan and breadth of an anonymous microbe floating around in some macroverse liver.
edit on 27-4-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
A flash of light at a cellular level, eh? Sounds like old Wilhelm Reich and his "orgon energy" might be redeemed.
Apropos Wilhelm Reich, want to leave you with this...youtu.be...
edit on 27-4-2016 by EllsworthToohey because: Cannot spell..dammit...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

While this is verging on being very off topic, and what I'm about to say should not be interpreted as an attempt to undermine your argument (especially since you did say "most" not "all," and I fully acknowledge that I am outside the median norm for what most men would do in such a situation,) just purely as a point of contrast...

... I definitely wouldn't take a woman up on such an offer. I'm very shy and intimacy of that kind requires a huge, huge amount of trust for me. Trust which can't be had without spending a great deal of time getting to know the person, and learning about their attitudes about a variety of factors that go into sex for me on an emotional and conceptual level. Yes, sex is pleasurable, and yes as a man, there are aspects of those drives and urges which are inordinate compared to women in all likelihood. But my fear and shyness completely overrides those factors for me. It takes a loooong time for me to become comfortable being physically intimate.

So much so that it usually ends up not working out lol. But as I said, I don't say this to counter your argument, as I recognize I'm far from the average in this regard.

Peace.

Although I may be looking through a more abrasive filter, I commend you on your tactfulness, and respect men like you immensely. A great example for all men to follow.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You might prefer all sorts of things, but what you prefer is absolutely irrelevant and always will be, because guess what? You only have the right to choose that for yourself. You can choose nine months over eighteen to twenty years, and that is fine, but the moment you start dictating to anyone else which way to go in the same scenario, is the point at which your position looses validity. You do not have permission to extend the police state to the contents and the function of a woman's reproductive organs, and you will never have the right to extend such.

Equality is equality. What rights women have, men should have too...and that has nothing to do with choice. Women can kill a baby simply if they don't want the responsibility, or fear judgement. Men cannot get out of paying child support, if they don't want the responsibility. This is not a choice, it's reality. It is a reality forced onto men BY LAW. (I capitalized that, because you seem to be skipping over a myriad of important points that I am making, and just filtering out one line or two to base your whole next argument on).
It also has nothing to do with what I personally "prefer". It should really be a no brainer, as I said, murder murder and murder is wrong, immoral and unethical. People go to prison for life for doing it. The same punishment should be the fate of women as well, even moreso for killing a living child, that would soon have been a living human. Killing a baby simply because this F'ed up PC world says it's OK, is no excuse.
Also, I believe most men (if they really knew the struggle of those 18-20 years) would choose option of having the 9 months over destitution. They would take the 9 months, hands down. I am pretty confident of that, knowing human nature. If not, they're an idiot.

One more thing, just because you have a lot of kiss ass fans on here doesn't make your belief any better than anyone else's, and it doesn't make you right. I'm not your fan. I tell it like it is, even if it is a bitter pill to swallow, and I don't care one iota what you or anyone else thinks about it. The reason why I have so many people on here that don't care for me very much...is because people are afraid of the truth, and men can't say a word about this kind of stuff, without harsh criticism and backlash from this PC world that we live in now. Strip it all of the PC BS away, and all you have is a world that's lost it's damn mind and it's oath to decency. Anger and resentment comes with the territory when you speak a harsh truth, and I am fine with that. Killing babies is murder, no matter how much icing you cover the cake with, or how much you, or anyone else tries to buffer it with all of your smoke and mirror rationalizations. Many great people in this world would have not been so great had their mother chosen the easy way out. As an example, the word would be robbed of almost everything we have if Tesla, Martin Luther King, and Henry Ford had been aborted. That's just scratching the surface. Abortion denies the world the chance for greatness....all in the name of selfishness. It's true and you know it, so stop trying o act like baby killing is just another day at the park. It has NOTHING to do with their body or organs, and EVERYTHING to do with the baby's body and organs being chopped into small pieces.

At the end of all of our debates, it's a human life (just like yours) that is being snuffed out, by selfish women who have been given a healthy degree of favoritism from our government, just to irritate men and cause strife in what is just another example of our governments only useful tool of tyranny...divide and conquer.

Here's more reality for you...

Man guilty of killing unborn baby by kicking mum's stomach. Get's LIFE in prison.

"Judge Mark Lucraft QC adjourned sentencing to a date to be fixed in February. The "MAXIMUM SENTENCE" for the offence of "child destruction" ....is life."

----

Man punches woman in stomach b/c she would not get abortion. Baby lives, so the man couldn't be charged with murder

"The viability of the fetus, or the lack thereof, prevents us from being able to charge murder in this case," said Somerset County Prosecutor Wayne Forrest.

----

Thug punched pregnant girlfriend in the stomach after pushing her down the stairs in bid to abort their unborn baby. Baby lives, so not charged with murder.

So, what we have here is just a few of many examples out there, where if a woman kills the exact same baby as these men, the men are prosecuted for the baby's murder, to the fullest extent of the law....and the woman gets to walk away, scott free.
Yes, the assault charge is a given, but my point is...men will be prosecuted for taking the life of a fetus, and will get life in prison...for an unborn child, which the law says is not even human. If not human, then why would they be charged for the murder of the fetus...and not just the assault?

edit on 27-4-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Oh my gosh you just sent my mind flying off into the universe. It's beautiful out here. Thank you!

edit on 27-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
So thats how God did it, a white thing with a tail, slams with a tremendous amount of haste, into a round object, bang and a flash of light, and life happens.
. Ahh my brain!

2nd.......

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Text

Text
a reply to: TrueBrit You are salt and light, why eat the crumbs from your masters table?

edit on 27-4-2016 by kenzohattori69 because: early onset aluminium poisoning

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
have not read the full thread but can remember watching a video of a a comet/asteroid striking or passing Mars and interacting the exact way... we are in some kind ultra related state on ALL levels cellular to the gigantic.

the same thing why nebulas look like brain circuity.

we are all just vibrations...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

you'd rather full the gaps with made up bollocks?

WTF did I just read? Can you speak English?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So , Life begins At the Precise Moment of Conception . Yes , I can see how that would upset some Pro Abortion Supporters who Still have some Semblance of a Conscious .

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You will catch a lot of flak on here,and i'd wager on most sites,for stating that you believe abortion is murder. For what it's worth,i agree with you.I also don't care if people on here dislike me for my deepest beliefs.I mean,if one is too intimidated here by worry of being disliked for one's beliefs and convictions,what's the point of posting on this site at all?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Deeper meaning is totally lost on these people.

You mean voodoo and superstition is entirely lost on people who form factually based opinions on observations of the physical world?

Good, welcome to the notion of SCIENCE.

You keep faith and blind belief in church, let the adults do the science.

Maybe this isn't any proof of any soul or ignition of life, maybe it's just a chemical or electrical reaction - you know, like our entire existence from birth to death is based on chemical and electrical reaction?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join