It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris and chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

We all know what happened to Prince after he spoke out against chem-trails.

What happened to him...other than some snickering, and the laughing...nothing happened to him.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Chemtrails or not it doesn't matter. Fact is our governments are poisening their people. That is what matters. Fluoride in the water and toothpaste. Aluminium in deodorant. Sweetners that cause cancer (aspartame) in our foods and drinks. We are all getting fu#@ed

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

Fluoride in the water and toothpaste. Aluminium in deodorant. Sweetners that cause cancer (aspartame) in our foods and drinks.

SO when is the last time someone died from brushing their teeth, or from using deodorant, and you do know you can buy products without aspartame in it, so with that you do know you can buy aluminum free deodorant?

www.aluminumfreedeodorants.com...

You can buy unflouridated toothepaste...

www.tomsofmaine.com...

And you can buy water filters that remove fluoride...

www.reactual.com...

Imagine that.

And I almost forgot aspartame free food and drinks...

www.shopholistic.co.uk...

edit on 27-4-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Chuck Norris found Dead in a elevatore of natural causes!

and 1 million dead Ninja's.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Chuck Norris found Dead in a elevatore of natural causes!

and 1 million dead Ninja's.

Pity there cannot be 1kk stars for that comment. ROFL

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
News has just come in that Chuck Norris has been hit by a bullet fired from a snipers rifle.The bullet didn't survive and it's funeral is scheduled for Monday next week.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Newt22

exactly.. the kind of attitude i like on this..

what if airplanes had propulsion systems or anti gravity?

no pollution in the sky with those.. i suppose...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yes -- chemtrails are full of aluminum. However, Chuck Norris sucks those aluminum chemtrails all in, chews it up, and then spits it out as cans of beer.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

i will call mr norris a gullible idiot - because - buy uncritically lapping up claims from chemtail proponents - thats what he is -

what the hell is he REALLY going to do about it ? if it offends him - he can always start thinking

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: SprocketUK

i will call mr norris a gullible idiot - because - buy uncritically lapping up claims from chemtail proponents - thats what he is -

what the hell is he REALLY going to do about it ? if it offends him - he can always start thinking

Maybe we should bring his attention to the incredible properties of vinegar? Gets rid of those pesky chemtrails in no-time!

youtu.be...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Newt22

And the criss cross patterns - what kind of Air Traffic Control is that? Hey, I know, lets make air traffic as convoluted as we can...it's the new rule of the day... now I can predict it... Right ?

Why is there so much ignorance out there in regards to aviation and upper air routes? I get that it is a mindset but surely you can do some basic research? You Tube and the like is full of videos with chemtrail believers claiming "near miss" or making claims that commercial airliners shouldn't be flying that close or even crossing above or below each other. I blame the closed door and heavily moderated chemtrail forums for keeping this ignorance going. It is like a merry go round. The sad part of it is the "click to donate" so called chemtrail leaders promote this non-sense in regards to perfectly routine aviation closeness and proximity. Some of them know exactly what they are doing such as Harold Saive.

Here is a recent video from Harold Saive. Notice that the comments are disabled? Listen to his comments.

This window camera captures a dangerously close pass by a rogue aircraft releasing persistent chemical trails that appear to be released out of direct proximity to the engine exhaust. This risky stunt manoeuvre would be a violation of FAA rules for traffic separation.

It is just laughable and completely dishonest. The question is why do these so called leaders and gurus of the chemtrail community do it?

Dane Wigington does the same. Here he is claiming the following. Watch from 0:41 seconds.

For aircraft to be that close-together somebody doesn't have a flight plan

Kristen Meghan (The so-called Chemtrail Whistleblower from the USAF) Have you seen the following video from her?

Those of you familiar with aviation are fully aware planes do not fly directly into each other, this close, out in the middle of nowhere...

The following is a typical example from a chemtrail believer. She is from Arizona and states the following.

Evidence. It does not make sense that Air traffic control would design dangerous flight paths like this. Especially with all the space available in the sky. These aircraft come very close to each other as they cross past to form an X.

This is where Harold Saive ripped off his video snippet from.

No the aircraft is not doing a "risky stunt manoeuvre" nor "violating FAA rules for traffic separation". He hasn't a clue what he is talking about and simply keeping the ignorance flowing.

It is clear that they have never heard of RVSM (Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum) or even understand the network of upper air routes, way points or navigational aids.

Try it yourself. Go to the following website and make sure that the "World-Hi" is selected from the tab on the right. Zoom into your region or zoom out and take in the bigger picture.

skyvector.com...

There is absolutely nothing remarkable or unusual about aircraft passing head-on, under, over or flying side-by-side. With the introduction of RVSM aircraft are crammed into some of those upper air routes. Again the question is why are chemtrailers still so ignorant of this?

Ever wondered how and why contrail grids form?

contrailscience.com...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

TommyJo, you have to understand that chemmies come at this from a different angle. They aren'ty concerned with technicalities.

See, they already KNOW that there are some very bad elements out there. Whether it's the government, some ruthless companies, or the illuminati, the idea is the same. They are up to something really bad. And they are so powerful. that they can do pretty much anything.

So when you look up to the sky and think you see an airliner, what you're really looking at is a death machine loaded with chemicals.

In chemtrail-land, the consensus is that contrails can't persist. They know this for sure, and only someone who works for the bad guys would question it. There is no need to scientifically explain this fact, since they are so sure of it. I mean everyone who believes in chemtrails says the same thing, they can't be all wrong, can they?

Anyway the point is moot because there are al the 100% proven facts that prove chemtrails are real. Such as the tic tac toe patterns in the sky. What could possibly cause that, if it wasn't a plan to exterminate most of us? Or to geoengineer the planet. And how about the stuff that's found in the soil and the water, such as aluminum?

Besides my uncle's sisters friends daughter has been having a flu for a while now, and we saw chemtrails in the sky. I don't know about you, but to imply that the chemtrails didn't cause that flu is pure ignorance.

lol.. aw man I can't do this.. the stupidity of it all! Too much it is!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

LOL! I agree it is a mindset that you can't really conquer. I shudder to think how many "Chemtrail" videos are going to be uploaded to the internet in decades to come. The skies will still be the same and nothing will have changed. That is unless aircraft start flying lower or follow a MINTRA program. That just isn't realistically going to happen and the contrails will still visible in the skies. I wonder how the likes of Dane Wigington and Michael Murphy are going to explain to their followers how they failed to stop the trails?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well, Chuck is about as right wing as they come and a bit of a fundamentalist as well. It's to be expected from one duped as easily as he seems to be.
Wasn't he on about "Jade Helm" and "martial law" in Texas not too long ago? Believe I remember seeing a video with him and his wife speaking about it. I can't be bothered to find the stupid video, but I'm pretty sure I have seen it.

..ignorance, comes in all shapes and sizes. I've never really seen Norris as a "brilliant mind" anyways.

(Oh...and the Chuck Norris "conquers the world" jokes....they are more than a bit old. I think I rolled my eyes right out of my head, just in this thread alone. In the movies Chuck might be a "badass"....in real life, I'm kinda doubtful the old guy still "has it", to be honest)

ETA: There's a hilarious video floating around somewhere (unless the uploader took it down already) claiming Prince died of the "chemtrail flu"....check it out if you're into that sort of stupid/funny sorta thing. LOL LOL
edit on 3-5-2016 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

It's now claimed that Merle Haggard also died from the chemtrail flu.

You no longer die like the old days, you have to have some wacky conspiracy to blame for death.
edit on 3-5-2016 by network dude because: chemtrails kill selective famous people.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You no longer die like the old days, you have to have some wacky conspiracy to blame for death.

Well, regular people "just die".

Celebrities don't "just die", but instead would live forever until the Illuminati kills them.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah, I saw that too. Actually, I think the video I glanced at was titled something like "Did Merle Haggard and Prince die from the chemtrail flu"....

Sad state of affairs.
Celebrities cannot just die, everyone that is a victim of terrorism is a "crisis actor"...there is no violence in this world, no death....only butterflies, rainbows, unicorns, etc etc...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: network dude

Well, regular people "just die".

Celebrities don't "just die", but instead would live forever until the Illuminati kills them.

Well that's the problem solved then. They're flying all these sprayplanes every day all over the world to target celebs. It was quite a feat to be able to fly thousands of planes at 30.000 ft every day and to have them just target Prince and Merle, but they somehow pulled it off! That's how powerful the illuminati are!

@Tommyjo: Murphy and Wiggy won't have to explain anything. Their followers' memory is like a colander, and they just go with whatever is the latest fad in chemtrailism. One day they'll believe that chemtrails are there to kill most of the population, the next they believe it's geoengineering.

That's the advantage of fact-free beliefs. You don't have to come up with any kind of support. You just have to make whatever you claim sound really sincere, like it really concerns you. Alkso create a sense of mystery, like you're trying to research this phenomenon, and that a breakthrough is just around the corner that will vindicate your loyalty. Then you drop your URL and ask for donations, and there you go.. good job if you can get it

Of course that breakthrough never happens. It's just a carrot to keep the plebs going. Just keep telling them 'Oh we need money for the next film which will turn everyone into believers' or 'we're going to sample the chemtrails and have undeniable proof' or 'We need money to fund the lawsuit against those who spray the chemtrails', and on and on it goes, and none of these things ever come to fruition.

Like I said.. a memory like a colander. I wonder what it takes for these people to see the pattern.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
geo-engineering has been openly discussed and patents have been issued in relation to it

this is one theory I believe has merits

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
geo-engineering has been openly discussed and patents have been issued in relation to it

Yes and none of it has anything to do with big thick expanding trails behind heavy jets six miles up

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join