It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The Simpsons Predict Prince's Death In 2008?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: angryhulk

I don't really wish to derail this thread as it was not intended to be about The Matrix. If you are interested in finding out more then Google "9/11 references in film" or something along those lines. The rabbit hole is deeper than you think...

Don't think I won't go ahead and do that, I will. I am interested, albeit skeptical.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Prince died from an opiate overdose? I could've told you that was gonna happen many years ago.. Paranoia feeds mental illness. Don't become a victim of your own mind

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Paranoia feeds mental illness.

Wrong way round?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
They hid the truth about going into the light in the hilarious comedy "There's something about Mary" with Cameron Diaz and Ben Stiller
the scene with the old lady's doggie.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
If you haven't noticed Mat Greoing is hooked into the cult of the new world order.

He's been predicting everything for decades.

Predicting or manifesting through the mass consciousness ? is he materializing concepts and archetypes by pushing his creations into huge populations of viewers ?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
If you haven't noticed Mat Greoing is hooked into the cult of the new world order.

He's been predicting everything for decades.

What if... what if the illuminati are watching the Simpsons for ideas?

In 1000 years, after the great intelligence apocalypse, people will worship lord god Homer and his only begotten son Bart, who he freely gave to the world to not have a cow, man.

People will go to mass where a curl haired holy man named Moe, will recite these words before communion - "Take these shorts, and eat them, for they are my shorts, the shorts of a new and ever lasting kowabunga dude. Aye Karumba."

And Mr burns will be reviled as the the great deceiver, with his legions of nucular hellish minions, led by general Smithers, with the fallen angels, Karl and Lenny under his dominion.

The Virgin Lisa will be the shining light, appearing in the dire co2 clouds to instil renewed faith to wayward black and white children, and random women, while the baby Maggie does nothing much but sit in her manger, no dummy for her head.

See if I don't.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Good find, thank you
From www.evawaseerst.be... (Dutch version) Some chapters are translated
‘One of the most important star clusters are the Pleiades. Number seven plays a very important role in this star cluster. The oldest cave paintings, precession … They make us look at the Pleiades.
Note that every 72 years the Pleiades appear one day earlier. And that every 72 years the circle of precession moves one grade.
Precession is one of the great mysteries the ancients warned us for.’
Prince died 21-4-2016 = 2+1+4+2+0+1+6= 16 … And 6+1=7
At 57 years old … at 10.07 a.m.
Prince made his song ‘Seven’ that was inspired by the Book of Revelation or the Apocalypse, the final book of the Christian Bible.
Note also that Prince joined Jehovah’s witnesses in 2001.
See also www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Prince died from an opiate overdose? I could've told you that was gonna happen many years ago.. Paranoia feeds mental illness. Don't become a victim of your own mind

Thanks for the advice, duly noted...

Predicting an opiate death out of Prince would have been silly. Apparently he was a devout Jehova's Witness and hid his alleged habit very well.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Apparently he was a devout Jehova's Witness and hid his alleged habit very well.

I've noticed a lot of speculation and character assassination since Prince's death. Do you think that might be part of plan?

Everyone knows that Prince had hip surgery and suffered from pain. We also know he was an athletic monster. He wasn't a secret drug addict, shamefully hiding his addiction, he was using pain killers to get through his day.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I want to believe that too.

I'm only basing those thoughts on the one supposed drug dealer interview, which is sketchy at best...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra

Good find, thank you
From www.evawaseerst.be... (Dutch version) Some chapters are translated
‘One of the most important star clusters are the Pleiades. Number seven plays a very important role in this star cluster. The oldest cave paintings, precession … They make us look at the Pleiades.
Note that every 72 years the Pleiades appear one day earlier. And that every 72 years the circle of precession moves one grade.
Precession is one of the great mysteries the ancients warned us for.’
Prince died 21-4-2016 = 2+1+4+2+0+1+6= 16 … And 6+1=7
At 57 years old … at 10.07 a.m.
Prince made his song ‘Seven’ that was inspired by the Book of Revelation or the Apocalypse, the final book of the Christian Bible.
Note also that Prince joined Jehovah’s witnesses in 2001.
See also www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Thanks for the post.

It's all in the numbers.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: angryhulk

I don't really wish to derail this thread as it was not intended to be about The Matrix. If you are interested in finding out more then Google "9/11 references in film" or something along those lines. The rabbit hole is deeper than you think...

Don't think I won't go ahead and do that, I will. I am interested, albeit skeptical.

Yep - youtube video, so it mustn't be considered as reliable, right?

Light up the darkness

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

And yet those closest to him say he was a vegan and lived a drug free healthy lifestyle and for some reason he was cremated immediately after the autopsy.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
illuminati ?

lol

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

And yet those closest to him say he was a vegan and lived a drug free healthy lifestyle and for some reason he was cremated immediately after the autopsy.

"some reason" ??? lol

he was known to be against alcohol and smoking, but pain killers are a bitch

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Are we all just going to ignore the elephant in the room?

Two others were killed by Homer in that episode as well.

Neil Armstrong and George Clooney.

Last time I checked, George Clooney is alive and well.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

How many coincidences does it take for something to no longer be a coincidence? We need a rule for this.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DocZak

Do the foundations of life consist of divine order or random chaos?

That is a question that has divided us since the dawn of time and continues until this very day...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

You can determine your perspective by arguing the truth. You can feed paranoia if you choose. Humans are incredibly diverse, we express our self's in different ways, some messages are bound to be miss-interpreted as 'messages and predictions'.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

So... all those other celebrities who also died from drug abuse... They haven't set a norm here?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join