It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The Simpsons Predict Prince's Death In 2008?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

The vid didn't embed. It's not the Animaniacs "Finger Prints" sketch, is it?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I read that Prince disliked elevators. He was also sick and dealing with hip problems so he probably opted against the stairs. I used to look for conspiracies everywhere too. I still do look for then but I don't blindly believe that evwything is part of a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11 oh ok, sorry about that.

These illuminati conspiracies you don't have to look very hard for though.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Shouldnt someone be questioning Homer about this?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
"Why do these evil bastards spell out their plans out in the open for everyone to see?"

You have free-will. These b*stards believe that by laying out their plans in front on you, without your own personal objection, they have been obsolved of personal liability. They have shown us the trick, but we still fall for the illusion.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well remember Dot Warner threw him away like garbage after her brother make a little in de window about fingers...

so how can you guys spin that one... it was way before the Simpsons.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

You do have to look very hard to understand tenants of sole of the cult practices like inverting reality understanding the symbolism and lesser magick and how the collective unconscious works

Some of things can't be learned on the internet you have to learn from studying NLP and practicing ritual magick with legit worshippers

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: HAARPO

"Why do these evil bastards spell out their plans out in the open for everyone to see?"

You have free-will. These b*stards believe that by laying out their plans in front on you, without your own personal objection, they have been obsolved of personal liability. They have shown us the trick, but we still fall for the illusion.

Right lesser magick

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to: GoShredAK

"Some of things can't be learned on the internet you have to learn NLP"

Near-Light Propulsion? I once had a Ford Thunderbird that was capable of NLP.
edit on 23PMPMR-05:00-0500 by HAARPO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

That same episode had Homer killing Neil Armstrong and George Clooney too.

I guess old Georgey boy is next, right?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

I read that Prince feared boat portals too.

Coincidence? I think not!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Recently I've been reading about satanism. How material desires can be reached through various 'ritualistic' acts. Satanism being the evil, which promises material wealth. Some other 'thing' being the good, which promises love and happiness. This touches a little on what you say.

I once did some visualisation/meditation on achieving a goal. It was purely material. I visualised an £8,000 pay rise. Strangely enough I got it. I put it down to coincidence but others may not... ...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
well, if the simpsons does an episode of anything related to the death of some famous person even a non famous person, sooner or later it will come true.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

The simpsons have been on for over 25 years. It is likely they have predicted everything for the next 100 years.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Don't get this thread at all.

Prince dies in an episode of The Simpsons, so they have predicted his death?

The numerology means nothing.

Somebody will have to help me here, or I'm out.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

I don't particularly agree with the Prince death being a prediction of the show, but...if you look at the history of the Simpsons, you will notice quite a few references to Secret Societies and Occult symbolism being used. In addition, as I posted earlier, there is the "9/11 reference" which seems more than just coincidental.

How people can just explain away as a coincidence The Simpsons reference to 9/11 and The Matrix movie one is beyond me. There were clearly elements within the creative team of both that had prior knowledge of some sort.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
The Matrix movie one is beyond me. There were clearly elements within the creative team of both that had prior knowledge of some sort.

Is that the passport expiring on 9/11? Let's be honest, we both probably had milk that expired on 9/11 but we had no prior knowledge of the event, nor did the manufacturer of the milk.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk
Is that the passport expiring on 9/11? Let's be honest, we both probably had milk that expired on 9/11 but we had no prior knowledge of the event, nor did the manufacturer of the milk.

Context.

What significance does your milk expiration date have in the grand scheme of things compared to a mega-budgeted, highly influential and widely viewed movie that happens to be heavily soaked with philosophical, theological, social and political commentary? That such a movie contains a direct reference to the exact date of Sep 11 01, and associates it symbolically with the gradual loss of rights and freedoms from that point onwards seems more than coincidental to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

originally posted by: angryhulk

Context.

What significance does your milk expiration date have in the grand scheme of things compared to a mega-budgeted, highly influential and widely viewed movie that happens to be heavily soaked with philosophical, theological, social and political commentary? That such a movie contains a direct reference to the exact date of Sep 11 01, and associates it symbolically with the gradual loss of rights and freedoms from that point onwards seems more than coincidental to me.

Honestly mate I'm not trying to sound bitter however it just sounds like you're reaching. His passport expires on 9/11, that is all. I don't care how much money is spent on a film, how influential it is and how many people viewed it, all that we are discussing here is the fact his passport expired on a date that means something external to the film. Are there any other references to 9/11 in the film? Maybe something that stands out a little more than that?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I don't really wish to derail this thread as it was not intended to be about The Matrix. If you are interested in finding out more then Google "9/11 references in film" or something along those lines. The rabbit hole is deeper than you think...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join