It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Factory blowing up near Chicago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: onequestion

Maybe a transformer blew?

It was a building that was some kind of massive factory that was already on fire for what must have been a while because there was thick smoke for miles

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

It might be wise to save the photos in multiple places . . . including

a memory stick or 3 that you hide in different locations.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Also, email it to a secondary email account, title it something off the wall. It will be in your sent email folder and the receiving email account, then open it up, save it to a personal folder. Well, unless the picture doesn't really show anything and isn't worth all the fuss. Can you post it here?

I believe you Onequestion, especially if you saw a bunch of smoke prior to an explosion. Were there any big public events this evening that might be the culprit?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Were you in Chicago proper, or had the train already slipped into a suburb? Do you remember what part of town this was?

I'm trying to narrow possible search parameters in the hopes of finding something about it. Because nothing is showing up, which is pretty damned odd, given the size of the fire you saw and the explosion. And something like that should.

Either you saw one of the weirdest, wildest raves in progress, or something pretty odd is afoot.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I checked the Chicago fire and rescue monitoring page, and no mentions of anything there. A lot of shootings, though, unsurprisingly.

Now I really can't wait to see those pictures you shot. This is pretty weird.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

We were outside of Chicago but barely its hard to tell on the train

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

It didn't see the main exosion but when everyone jumped up real quick and ran to the back of the cart I got a pic as fast as I could

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

For context I'm on the second story its not a one story train so its a lot bigger than it looks

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I'm not sure that pic does your narrative justice . . . unless, perhaps, you enlarge it.

I don't doubt your eyes and word for a second.

It's just that that pic sort of looks like a sunset pic, to a degree.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Could only find one local news story regarding a large townhouse complex fire last evening due to lightning strike. Perhaps, this is what you seen? Local News Article Link

Edit add: the witnesses due state it sounded like a explosion. Maybe all the red lighting effect in the sky were all the emergency vehicle lights reflecting off the fog?
edit on 4 26 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

2nd edit add: still looking at local news. Apparently they have been battling a brush fire in Gary, Ind. they have it under control...but that doesnt mean it is completely out. That may account for any smokiness in the air, perhaps. Brush fire link
edit on 4 26 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join