It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Dives at Sun, Seismic Events Imminent | S0 News Apr.25.2016

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I am posting this video because Suspicious Observers has made a forecast that within the next 48 hours there will be an uptick in seismic activity. That does not mean it will be a shake rattle and roll for everyone just an uptick at places prone to such things.. This is due to a couple of coronal holes rotating towards an earth facing position. The last coronal holes were much larger when we were having all the above 6.0 earthquakes a couple of weeks ago... Also the video has a sun diving comet which is not that unusual but always interesting IMO if it makes it's way all the way to impact.

Anyway we will be able to see if S.O.'s prediction about the earthquakes is spot on or missed ...
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Anyway we will be able to see if S.O.'s prediction about the earthquakes is spot on or missed ...

"Uptick" is quite a vague statement. Open to interpretation.
Uptick compared to what?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

"Uptick" is quite a vague statement. Open to interpretation.
Uptick compared to what?

I agree: During their videos they usually speak to all the earthquakes around the world that are above a magnitude ?? unless things are very quite then they will dip down to just rumblings. One thing about it, we will know in the next 48 hours if this is a hit or miss as far as major earthquakes. I do like their videos if for nothing else than the shots of the sun and earth/space weather.. hahahaha may make you a convert yet !

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You have as much a chance of converting Phage as I have winning the lottery tonight.

And I didn't even buy a ticket.

It's all about planetary/celestial alignments OP.
edit on 25-4-2016 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

You have as much a chance of converting Phage as I have winning the lottery tonight.

And I didn't even buy a ticket.

It's all about planetary/celestial alignments OP.

They certainly believe that is part the case also... as far as planetary alignments.... they just throw in coronal holes also... Humans want to think of a simple cause and effect it makes for great sound bites but in reality there can be a large stack of causes for a simple effect.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

On the contrary there are many very complex processes which involve a great number of factors.

However, when you throw in everything including the kitchen sink, it does improve your chances of being able to say "See, I was right!" as well as being able to say "Oh, my dog farted and messed things up."

Tell me, how do coronal holes cause earthquakes? How do planetary "alignments" cause earthquakes? How does a black cat crossing your path create bad luck?
edit on 4/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

October 2015 there was a large coronal hole on the sun..

www.space.com...

Much larger than the current and previous one, linked to earthquake activity.

So, where were all the big 6+ magnitude quakes back then?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
www.ditrianum.org...

Alignments happen, and they make things shake.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals
Well, a lot of people come up with pretty funny contortions to produce "alignments" and things do shake.

As far as the "alignments" having anything to do with the shaking? Sometimes the phone rings when I step into the shower.

edit on 4/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
I told you. My dog farted and messed it up.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Who was calling, Marduk or Chad?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Will this cause any GPS or radio interference as well?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Is that page meant as a joke?

So Frank Hoogerbeets believes that an alignment between earth, the Sun and Uranus caused the April 1 2014 earthquake in Chile.

He also predicted that there would be a large earthquake around the date of another Uranus, Sun and earth alignment on October 14 2015...and was completely wrong.

Seems he just cherry picks his hits and ignores the misses on his very intriguing paper

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The count down continues: The comet in the first video did not make it to the sun but was burned up and totally disconbooberated before it made it much closer.

For those of you who are wondering if I believe his predictions on the earthquake stuff will happen... There is some small part of me that thinks he may be on to something... it would be great if they are correct.... however the "show me" part says I will wait and see.... and no I would not take any bets on them being correct. Interesting nonetheless and since the time is short to see just how accurate they might be we will know in just about 24 hours...
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Tell me, how do coronal holes cause earthquakes?

Could the change in density in coronal holes be enough to make a change in mass to make a change in gravity to make a fluctuation in the tug significantly enough to trigger an earthquake?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

On the contrary there are many very complex processes which involve a great number of factors.

However, when you throw in everything including the kitchen sink, it does improve your chances of being able to say "See, I was right!" as well as being able to say "Oh, my dog farted and messed things up."

Tell me, how do coronal holes cause earthquakes? How do planetary "alignments" cause earthquakes? How does a black cat crossing your path create bad luck?

Strange waves, interplanetary magnetic fields, modulation of the solar wind current sheet… Coronal Holes play a role in many electromagnetic phenomena. There is a long-term average of three M6 earthquakes per week but there is almost never 3 in any given week. There is an ebb and flow of above and below average activity; using coronal holes as the primary factor, we have a +90% success rate in predicting those time periods in our daily news posted at Suspicious0bservers.org.

youtu.be...

Models of SPF and SWS Triggering Earthquakes Continue to Prove Significant in 2014 and 2015
Published April 3rd, 2016

The largest earthquake of 2011 was the
M9 earthquake and tsunami disaster in
Japan on March 11th. This earthquake
occurred at the peak of positive
magnetism of the southern SPF.
(Davidson 2015 [1]). The southern coronal
hole seen here, which contained the
southern SPF, extends north across the
equator in the earthfacing
position at the
time of the earthquake. It is unlikely that
the peaking strength measured in the SPF
stopped at the 55th latitude. It is more
likely that the IMF of this coronal hole were
strong at morenorthern
latitudes as well,
including those mostinteracting
with earth.
We will analyze the coronal holes for other
large earthquakes up to the present time.
April 11, 2012 Two
M8 Earthquakes struck Sumatra on the Same Day
The fishshaped
coronal hole here is all
northern fields, while the less obvious dark
area on the equator to the left of it is
actually an extension of the southern polar
coronal hole. It is rare to see two
transequatorial coronal holes of opposite
polarity fields in such close proximity. The
two largest earthquakes of 2012 both
struck on April 11th, M8.6 and M8.2, near
Sumatra. These earthquakes occurred
soon after a peak in positive southern SPF
magnetism (Davidson 2015 [1]) and it
represented the peak positive magnetism
of the combined SPF over a 10 year
period (WSO 2016).

www.suspicious0bservers.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
According to the following the uptick is beginning.. There have been some small quakes in unusual places (not covered in this video.. But so far nothing I can find for them to necessarily brag about.
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
By my figuring it has been 48 hours. Earthquakes in Japan thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and a few less than 5.0 around the world so far. Could all be just normal IMO
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Vanuatu this morning experienced a 7.0 but this has been a place where rather large quakes have been happening this year.

Ecuador had a couple of 6.0s and are probably after shocks from the big one they had last week.

There is one place in the following video that had a totally unexpected quake (according to the video) in the Caribbean.

So were they correct with their forecast of an uptick or has the last 48 hours just been business as usual on planet earth..?
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So were they correct with their forecast of an uptick or has the last 48 hours just been business as usual on planet earth..?
Since there has been no significant change in the solar wind for at least 5 days, I would say BAU. But I'm pretty sure good old SO will declare victory.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join