It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans for a United States of Europe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I havent seen this posted on here but I just came across a few articles
European Ministers Lay Out Explicit Plan to Create United States of Europe

Plans have been drawn up for a full-blown 'United States of Europe' and Britain will have little say, warns top Tory minister

FEDERAL EUROPE PLOT: EU draws up plans for United States of Europe behind Britain’s back

Ok, two of those are the daily mail and the express, and I did come across this through my FB feed, but still,
apparently

In a direct challenge to David Cameron’s claims of British sovereignty, Germany, France, Italy and Luxembourg signed a document last September in Rome calling for the creation of a “general union of states”, which has only now come to light.

Not content with merely monetary union and free movement, the declaration, signed by the speakers of the national parliaments in Germany, France, Italy and Luxembourg states that they want to integrate a broad spectrum of policies. “It should include all matters pertaining to the European ideal — social and cultural affairs as well as foreign, security and defence policy,” the declaration states.

It adds: “We are convinced that new impetus must be given to European integration. We believe that more, not less, Europe is needed to respond to the challenges we face.

“The current moment offers an opportunity to move forward with European political integration, which could lead to a federal union of States.”

The Commission has denied all knowledge of the declaration. A spokeswoman told the Sunday Times: “I am not aware of any such initiative. This is not something related to the commission.”

But leader of the Commons, Chris Grayling, who has been sent the document, said: “This shows there are now serious plans for a political union, where those countries in the Eurozone move towards having a single government.”

I'm sure a lot of us here have always suspected that the end game was to have a single European Government, and then next maybe a world Government, so here it is guys.
Just a sensational story? or is there something to it?
Personally, I don't like this one bit.
And am afraid for what the future holds for Europe, with all the problems its facing right now.

Edit: Now thinking about what Obama said earlier this week when he visited the UK, it kind of falls into place if one believes the US Government are pushing for this to happen.
the UK would be at "the back of the queue"

Barack Obama visit: Stick with EU, US president urges UK

edit on 25/4/16 by athousandlives because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

TPTB want to consolidate power, from what I understand, that's also the purpose of these massive "trade deals" (TPP) as well.

I'm afraid it's only a matter of time.

P.S. One thing I'm not understanding -what would the difference be between the European Union and a "United States of Europe"?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

why cant we just be us? why do we need to be unified? why can we not have speprate identiteys? My people and chinese people are not the same, germans and mexicans are not the same, hawians and new zealanders are not the same japanese and canadians r not the same peruvians and greenlanders are not the same, irish and indians are not the same. why are we being forced into unions? why are we being forced into a new world order?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Of course it's all part of the Master plan, I have known this for years, it's the Bilderberg plan.

There is already an African Union, with further plans for a North American Union and South American Union.

I'm sure this will be followed up by an Asian Union and Australasia Union, ultimately culminating in a One World Government, with the unions answerable to it.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yes, unfortunately, I too think it's only a matter of time...

Well as it stands The European Union is mostly a commercial and monetary agreement, that includes ease of travel between member states, and a single currency.
But from my understanding, if this 'United States Of Europe' (Thats probably not how its really going to be called) goes ahead it would mean relinquishing of own sovereignty and a creation of a single government, Controlling each countries resources and citizens. Im guessing a single european army and maybe down the line a tagging of each european citizen.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

why cant we just be us? why do we need to be unified? why can we not have speprate identiteys? My people and chinese people are not the same, germans and mexicans are not the same, hawians and new zealanders are not the same japanese and canadians r not the same peruvians and greenlanders are not the same, irish and indians are not the same. why are we being forced into unions? why are we being forced into a new world order?

Because it's easier to control the masses as we sleep walk into our enslavement.

Unfortunately.

edit on 25/4/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Yes. I remember reading about these 'crazy theories' not too many years ago, and it seemed like something in the 'future' or at least I would probably be in my old age to witness.
But man, is s*** happening fast, and its happening now....

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Thanks for your well thought out response.

The thing I am having a tough time with is looking at the economic disparities between diff. countries in the EU : World Debt Clocks

Also, if they plan to consolidate everything, including military operations, how would it work with so many languages? Some of these (actually all of them, at this point anyway) are hypotheticals

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Yes, I first read about it around fifteen years ago and dismissed it as scare mongering.

I then read about the Bilderberg group and quickly realised that we are being royally screwed and that people don't really seem to care because they live in the now. TPTB know this and it will be far too late for anybody to do anything about it, when they eventually realise what is going on.

Of course you will get detractors on here saying that it's just delusional paranoia of our Governments, but it's not our Governments I'm concerned about.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Thanks for your well thought out response.

The thing I am having a tough time with is looking at the economic disparities between diff. countries in the EU : World Debt Clocks

Also, if they plan to consolidate everything, including military operations, how would it work with so many languages? Some of these (actually all of them, at this point anyway) are hypotheticals

When people finally wake up and start to riot, it would be easier for a foreign soldier to shoot a protester in another country.

Language won't be a problem, it hasn't been a barrier in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Besides, English is probably the main language in Europe, although I'm sure the Germans may have a say on this in the future.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Besides, English is probably the main language in Europe, although I'm sure the Germans may have a say on this in the future.

But Germans, by and large, speak English. English is everyone's second language if it's not the first--all over the world.
edit on 4/25/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yes, I concur.

I was being facetious.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Europe is just going through one of those submitting to Empire phases. There wa once the Roman Empire, the French Empire, Nazi Empire etc etc. The whole thin g will end in one of those inevitable periods of nationalism then the thing will start all over.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
And what do you fancy that Islam will be the official state religion? Sharia law anyone?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I don't think that would be much of a problem if the most suffering countries agreed to surrender their sovereignty in exchange for a bailout, I'm thinking it will all start with promises of a 'better future' and 'security' from 'terrorists' and a nice 'help' from the big central bank.
I don't think language would be that big of a problem, English is becoming stronger thanks to the internet and its increasing implementation (anglicization of common and technical terms, and even in local slang) in other european languages. (Which is funny, considering Britain seems to be the only one wanting out of it, at least publicly)

Edit: I'm saying this from a personal perspective, I have a broad european vision as I have Italian family, lived and went to school in Portugal (and go back to once a year) and am currently living and working in the UK for a number of years now (where I know a great deal of other Europeans). And I see this more evidently each year.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Although I agree with most of that, Britain doesn't want out, it is very much divided on the debate. Damn even the Government are divided on the issue, with the Tories tearing themselves apart.

Remember when Cameron said he was willing to lead the U.K out of the E.U if he couldn't get wholesale changes to the way the E.U is run? He said that the U.K could survive out of the E.U, but now that he has brought about none of these wholesale changes, *cough cough*, all of a sudden we wouldn't.

Cameron and Osborne are Bilderbergers and they want to remain, surprise, surprise.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Been union of sorts ever since US military occupied Western Europe and formed NATO. Germany and UK both have US air bases with nukes on them.

What you gonna do, declare sovereignty with thousands of troops on your home soil? How about the assistance the allied coalition NATO sought from certain EU countries to help conquer portions of the Middle East, Africa and elsewhere? The resulting mass of refugees the EU is now consolidating is also telling.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

But from my understanding, if this 'United States Of Europe' (Thats probably not how its really going to be called) goes ahead it would mean relinquishing of own sovereignty and a creation of a single government, Controlling each countries resources and citizens.

The Euro 'dollar' already removed self determination by replacing states currency with a single currency.

Im guessing a single european army and maybe down the line a tagging of each european citizen.

That military organization is called NATO.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's been on the cards for years now. Each new bit of legislation is just another step down that road.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: athousandlives
Well as it stands The European Union is mostly a commercial and monetary agreement, that includes ease of travel between member states, and a single currency.

Not true, not all EU countries use the Euro.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join