It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She Was Mine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
She was mine, and I was hers once some time long ago. Stood 'neath the Church tower rising tall and held her in warm embrace and to her confessed the spell cast upon me. To which she turned and cried out, embracing me, a spell upon her cast as well.

She was mine once, now so long ago. I loved her, love her still, when a spell was cast down upon me and her. I was hers, and she was mine to hold in the deepest of embrace.

The gods above felt disgrace, I've fallen and sinned, her spell dispelled and mine now a curse.

Once she was mine when she'd run unto me, her tenderness mine and she loved me. I loved her then, love her still. I fall now through depths of a depressive abyss smiling. Smiling, for souls care not for my cries.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

i love a love story! S&F

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper
I'm not sure this constitutes a love story. This is fallout emotion which occurs time to time. Memories are like radiation. Controlled perhaps they are even useful, but too much and you will suffer, perhaps die. I'm glad you enjoyed. Welcome by the way!

link   

Thank you, well you share your story of love, so i consider it a love story =)

link   

dp

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper
What better topic to write about. The three reasons to write(for self and not sharing which is another great reason) are for one that you love, for sad topics and to day dream.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Losing a love can be difficult, but you are young and there will come another in time. Heartfelt poem!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Never mind, it really doesn't matter.
edit on 25-4-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I find all of your work very moving. Don't tell though, I have a gruff image to uphold.
Have you ever tried to be published?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine
I promise not to tell! No, I haven't though the idea is a very enticing one. I like sharing what I write.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Tiamat384,

Yup. I've been there. Good one.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Likely everyone has. Some memories still are sweet, but only in moderation as is the case with just about everything. But despair makes for good writing. Cheers to you. And thanks.

top topics

join