It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By the Numbers, pointing out a flaw in almost everyone's thinking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I keep seeing things thrown around that do kind of get my goat this election cycle. The biggest is the mysterious polls that claim this candidate will or will not have a chance against that candidate. I know I am voting for a guy who will be lucky to break 9000 votes nation wide (ron white) so as I stated before I do not have a pony in this race.

I used the CNN website going state by state candidate by candidate totaling the total votes cast in the primary for both sides.
And at the end I will total the Raw Numbers using two rules.
Rule one if the vote was cast for a Candidate that vote in the General will be for them
Rule Two if the Vote was Cast on a Party Side that vote will be for their candidate.
This I believe will give Truer numbers then any Polling data out there because it is REALISTIC Numbers from votes already cast.
I am not Endorsing the who will win just presenting the raw numbers.

This is not taking into account the 6 states on the republican side, and the 9 states on the democrat side that did not use votes for their numbers.
Nor will this count political Shenanigans like Chaos votes, where someone switched parties for the primary.
Also this will not count the ones who by rules or otherwise did not participate in the primary votes.
Nor will it count if third party bull happens or disenfranchised voters switching for the general.

Just Rule One and Rule Two into factor here.

Republican side

Trump = 8,729,891
Cruz = 6,388,548
Kasich = 3,181,425
Rubio = 3,392,293
Carson = 572,788
paul = 8,481
bush = 94,411
fiorina = 15,191
Huckabee= 3,345
Christie= 24,353
santorum= 1,783

Total = 22,412,509

Democrat Side

Clinton = 9,886,005
Sanders = 7,293,708
Omally = 21
Uncommited = 8,249
Delfueinte = 6
Total = 17,187,989

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Here is what the RAW numbers are saying no matter we like it or not.
IF ONLY RULE 1 APPLIED = Clinton wins by 1,156,114 -this is where the Disinfo of Clinton Wins comes from.
Both Rulle 1 and 2 = Trump wins by 5,224,520 this is where the Disinfo on the Trump Crazies comes from.
Feel free to check my numbers against other MSM sites Please, and show me where I am wrong.
Note I know it is not by the Popular vote, but that tends to be a good bellwether on how things will roll.
*yes I am aware the candidacy and the presidency will be stolen right out in the open" but I am sick of the whole Neiner neiner your candidate does not have a chance bull coming out of both sides.
So here are you numbers in the raw, put that in you and take a long sip of shut the heck up about it already.

CoBaZ
edit on 25-4-2016 by CoBaZ because: fixed wins by

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

Why are there so many more Republican voters when Democrats outnumber Republicans? I find those numbers more interesting, though I don't know exactly how to interpret them.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

What I saw totaling the numbers was the clown car effect put a whole lot more numbers to add together for the gop, and again this is only the results numbers not counting those who did not vote in one of the two main primaries.

The numbers are quite depressing are they not.

this makes rule 2 a pain to even think about.
edit on 25-4-2016 by CoBaZ because: added rule two line

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

The whole process with electronic voting machines and back stage policies/procedures is sickening, No ?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There are more democrats than republicans but the republicans vote, many democrats do not. Hence why the republicans in charge disenfranchise voters in democratic areas.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
There are more democrats than republicans but the republicans vote, many democrats do not. Hence why the republicans in charge disenfranchise voters in democratic areas.

Last election it was the opposite because Democrats were enthused about Obama. And where Democrats are "in charge" (like in Chicago) they "disenfranchise" Republican voters. (It's called "winning elections.") This cycle Republicans are turning out in greater numbers for the same reason. They're enthused (or pissed.) If you don't vote, you're not "disenfranchised" by anyone but yourself because you took yourself out of the running. It even makes no sense to call yourself a Democrat or Republican if you don't vote. What's the point? If you say, "Well, voting is meaningless." OK. I get that, but why identify with a party at all?

The OP's numbers are not more accurate than the polls. The big reason is that they represent past history. Voters fluctuate depending on the choices. Polls represent how people will vote today. They always say, "If the election were held today, who would you vote for?" yesterday doesn't count and, really, neither does tomorrow. That's why they keep taking polls.

OP's numbers are interesting, but in terms of winning the next election, meaningless.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The OP's numbers are not more accurate than the polls. The big reason is that they represent past history.

This is absolutely true.

I voted for Trump in the primary not because I like him, but because I didn't want Kasich to win and our state is 'winner take all' when it comes to delegates.

I have no idea who I am going to vote for in November.

new topics

top topics

join