It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Dolphins In Fukushima Found Stranded With White Radiated Lungs

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
dead dolphins

Dead Dolphins In Fukushima Found Stranded With White Radiated Lungs Dead stranded dolphins found near Fukushima with white radiated lungs Japanese scientists have said they have never seen anything as horrific as the massive group of dead dolphins discovered stranded on a beach near the site of the 2011 Fukushima disaster. After conducting an autopsy the scientists found that the dolphins’ lungs were white – which they say is an indication of radiation poisoning.

Such a tragedy. What is worse is that no one is talking about it. I found this at some obscure website. The Pacific Ocean is being poisoned. This is 5 years out. Just imagine. Not one government agency is doing anything to protect us or our sea life. As long as the Wall Street Banks are coming up and we can continue to kill, main and cause capitulation upon third world countries that have assets that the mulinationals covet. Nothing else matters.
edit on 25-4-2016 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2016 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

Yournewswire sources enenews who sources fukushima-diary who sources teibansite who sources twitter.

Can we get a valid source on this? Otherwise I'm inclined to put it in the same bin as anything from these types of sites.
edit on 25/4/16 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure this was debunked, over a year ago even:

www.metabunk.org...

The posts on that site are from a year ago addressing OP identical link.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I thought white lungs were good lungs. Lol

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

you are probably right. there is for sure zero affect to ocean life by the continuous dumping radiation isotopes into the ocean.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

There's no need to create a strawman here.

Yes, it's bad.

No, it's not as bad as some are saying...like those that make up stories like this one.

Wish I could understand why people who act like they want to get the truth out, go about it by creating lies and fabricated story...is it really all about click bait these days? With zero integrity?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
what strawman? hahahahah. Abe, is that you? You must be invested.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpongeBeard

Yournewswire sources enenews who sources fukushima-diary who sources teibansite who sources twitter.

Can we get a valid source on this? Otherwise I'm inclined to put it in the same bin as anything from these types of sites.

In what way is the distinctly different from MSM and they way they collect their 'news'.
thanks

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue
Looks as if this originated from twitter. Normal news comes from directly only a few sources - AP ,Reuters....

edit on 4/25/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

This is the straw man:

originally posted by: GrantedBail

you are probably right. there is for sure zero affect to ocean life by the continuous dumping radiation isotopes into the ocean.

This is the definition of a straw man:

"A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent."

At no point did StoutBroux state that dumping radiation into the ocean wasn't bad, in fact they didn't even mention it.

Textbook straw man.

No need to feel bad about it, or deny and start calling names, just pointing it out for you.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

just cpmpelled to point out that dolphins are mamals - a slice of logic that the fear mongering idiots at the OPs source seem to have ignored

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It's sad to hear the dolphins are dying out there, but dolphins are smart animals at the end , understanding that hanging around areas that cause these animals to die will eventually be noticed by them and they will leave Japan and taking with them other mammal species like whales.

So It's a matter of time that Japan cant fish on whales in their own waters anymore, so every bad thing that happens also has some good things come from that..

Not that I wish that the Japanese people can't fish anymore I really hate to see the Japanese people suffering from this incident..

But I do think this could be the only way that whale and dolphin fishing will end , as a punishment to kill such a smart and wise animal as whales and dolphins ..

watch the cove ..

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Are you actually doubting that swimming in the ocean off the coast of Fukushima would cause radiation poisoning?

These animals are constantly exposed. How would they NOT become sick?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is truly sad. Sad for any animal to suffer like this but especially Dolphins. They are some of the smartest, if not the smartest creatures who seem to love humans as much as most of us love them. One day the Earth and everyone will reset.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail

Touche' you shill killer you!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

You missed the part where I said it's bad then?

Just want real proof, not made up conspiracy talk...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
All water is connected. Eventually it will effect everyone.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Extinction Level Event... Full Media Blackout

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
While i agree governments should be doing something and or talking about it. What do you want them to do ? This is beyond their control. No way to filter any of this. No way to permanently capture any of this. After this incident we should have been looking at alternative energy sources Ie solar wind.

top topics

join