It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"refugee" Child actor BUSTED.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If the kid was distressed he would have been shaking uncontrollably.

What is paying for all of these unwanted refugees to be carted en masse all over the world? What is getting the leaders of nations to take them in against the wishes of their people they are supposed to represent?

A borderless world with one conglomerated religion is being staged.

The Romans did it, they took all of their pagan deities and united it with Christianity to rule over the civilized world.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Merkel, yes.
So did some other places.
Unfortunately she did this last year.

But the welcoming culture is over now.
Many Germans hate her.

It might have been different if only real war refugees were taken, but she basically opened the border to everybody.

Maybe there are still some leftists living mentally in 2015, but I can't even begin to describe the sense of anger and betrayal in Germany at present.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is nothing new.

Some refugees also dress as poorly as they can when they go to charitable organizations in hopes of getting lots of free stuff.

Europe was stupid in the way it threw open it's doors like it did. Not saying we shouldn't help them, but we should definitely do a better job of vetting them before opening the door ie women and children first.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

I happen to have researched the Crisis Actor phenomenon and found plausible examples.

I have no trouble believing that people are hired to act out manipulative scenes of whatever the media needs to influence viewers.

It happens and is not in the least bit surprising.

As pervasive as internet and TV are, you bet the shapers of public opinion are ALL over it with manufactured material.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

I happen to have researched the Crisis Actor phenomenon and found plausible examples.

I have no trouble believing that people are hired to act out manipulative scenes of whatever the media needs to influence viewers.

It happens and is not in the least bit surprising.

As pervasive as internet and TV are, you bet the shapers of public opinion are ALL over it with manufactured material.

Not sure they are getting hired and payed for it, but nonetheless playing a role in a propaganda machine to get the public opinion to favor them.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The President did sign into law in 2012 the legal authority to disseminate propaganda against the American people, and having actors to portray that propaganda is typically what has to happen. That means entire disasters and acts of violence over the last four years, some high profile ones as well, were completely fabricated acts of theatrics allowed to falsely be pushed as truth for the sake of an agenda, and it has been and continues to be perfectly legal to do so, thanks to the POTUS signing is into law 2012.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
There are thousands of photos and videos all over the internet of other kids who really are suffering, what's the point of this thread ?

There are some really sick individuals on this forum

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I don't think anyone here intended to ignore or fails to see the suffering of these people, i'm sure everyone feels sorry for these people but the discussion is about crisis actors and their role in the media. Some (perhaps a tiny percent of these children) are being used to melt the hearts of Swedes and Germans so they let more refugees (75% male 20-30 years of age) in.

There are some great deceptions sometimes at play in Islam, they know how to put a show to the media. Just watch the video I posted above as proof, and realize there is a propaganda machine that benefits from the suffering of the innocents.
edit on 25-4-2016 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I'm sure I've seen the full version of that second clip where the kid says something like "Watch me pretend to cry I'm a real good actor" like an audition in front of the cameras.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Now, I do believe staged events and crisis actors are in use and very real across the spectrum of MSM propaganda.

In this instance, however, I will have to say that it isn't the same kid.

Just as the video asks us to examine the right ear for evidence to the contrary, one must look at the left ear to see that it isn't so.

There is a protrusion on the child in the blue's left ear. I can see no evidence of this protrusion on the other child's ear.

So, though they look alike, I don't believe them to be the same.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

??? peoples face change as they age sometimes even withen 6 months but usally a year or more

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Do you have any evidence to support this so called law.

Which events in particular are you referring to?

Boston? Sandy hook? San Bernadino? Are you saying the memorial services with the family of victims of these tragic events are staged and using actors?

I find this highly suspicious. I'm not saying the news isn't used as propaganda but fabricating attacks and shootings is not nearly as easy as one may think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join